Taking Poz Tops Loads

Taking Poz Loads  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider taking a poz tops load a priviledge or curse?

• Priviledge
    • Curse
    • Both

Taking any mans load is a privilege!

Who knows if they are ever really neg, only neg when last blood test is taken, can be poz by the time they get the results! Depends on their next raw fuck ????

I find it hot when the neg guy raw fucking me, shoots his big wad of hot cum inside and whispers "take my poz seed" in my ear, I usually respond with "make sure you give me all of it!" Bending over further, pushing him deeper, holding and massaging his balls to get every last drop inside and stop him from pulling out ???????????????? even better if he stays hard enough to work his poz man juice around inside my hole, coating it with poz load!

Love any man to leave his cock inside me after fucking me raw, plugging my hole and letting his man cum soak into me, no matter what they say I believe every load is potentially poz it doesn't matter to me, I just love the feel of a man cumming inside me????

I hope the guys I give a poz load to do too, they usually know my status and take it anyway ???? but a few raw fucks in the dark, don't ask, don't care, don't speak, probably get off on the don't know or the thought that every load is poz zing them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We are all going to die one day. What we die of will vary from person to person. The question really is this: Did you live during the time you were here? Fear can get the best of anyone. However, as a poz man who realizes that there are many, many poz people out there, what should you really fear? HIV does not equal death. I am a huge advocate of breeding and being bred. If anyone sees this that is local to Columbus, OH, contact me if you'd like an ass to breed.

• Like 3
Guest obsessivesex

Ninety percent of us will end up being positive especially barebacking. I'm somewhat careful but do take changes. As of August 2013 I'm negative. I only take dick bareback a condom isn't for me. I love the feel of a man sliding it raw up inside of me. I can feel him and when the tip of his dick gets hot you know he is about to cum and god know I love cum. Maybe someday they will have a vaccine for AIDS but when they do another disease will follow.

So I will continue to take educated risks because you have to live for today because there might not be a tomorrow.

ObsessiveSex

post-105574-0-37363000-1380522348_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest virginbarebackbottomboy

I gotta say i really want a poz load, and would love a guy to message me who is poz and can chat and hopefully sort out meet or build a bond. It be a defo privileage if guys not into thats there choice but let us guys who enjoy or want to enjoy to love it.

PS TOPS PLEASE MESSAGE ME

• 2 weeks later...
Guest n2barebk

We are all going to die one day. What we die of will vary from person to person. The question really is this: Did you live during the time you were here? Fear can get the best of anyone. However, as a poz man who realizes that there are many, many poz people out there, what should you really fear? HIV does not equal death. I am a huge advocate of breeding and being bred. If anyone sees this that is local to Columbus, OH, contact me if you'd like an ass to breed.

There are several hot poz tops in Columbus, I know 3 that go to the baths there to fuck,

• 3 months later...
Guest diaperedass

Ever since the first time I was bred i have wanted more. I have always been a thrill seeker and risk taker and always love taking things to the next step. I will admit I read all the stories about getting pozzed and taking poz dicks in your ass and they really get me hot. I guess i would like to have my legs in the air... top looking at me as he is in me and says " I have something to tell you before this goes any further. I have HIV." I wonder what my reaction would be?

Guest rampager

I take any and all loads up my ass. So far, I am still neg. The way I see it, I am going to become poz sooner or later; although I would like to know the one who does poz me. But when it happens, it happens, and I have no problem with it. in fact I look forward to becoming poz.

• 8 months later...

If u r neg stay that way us poz should be carefull of those who say the r neg because jail is not a pretty place

Jcjqpr: It is NOT illegal for a poz person to have sex with a neg. person, nor is it illegal to poz someone who is negative. It is only illegal to have sex with them, with out letting them know we're poz. That's the key here. Now of course it can be a "he said", "he didn't say" issue, which does give one reason to be careful. But if someone tells you they're neg. in an email/text/message, and you've made it clear that you are poz, and have a copy of these messages, then you are NOT doing anything illegal. The law knows that it's everyone's own choice if they have sex with someone who's poz or not. We simply have to make it clear before we have sex.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lbbottom

I have been poz since 1993. Right now, I used to be a cum dump at Slammer and midtown spa. I can't find a single top to breed me. I think unless the bottom is lean and muscular, no one desires me. i am so lonely and depressed.

post-107646-0-58533900-1413217703_thumb.

post-107646-0-88765500-1413217734_thumb.

post-107646-0-82663800-1413217757_thumb.

post-107646-0-12574300-1413217784_thumb.

• 4 weeks later...

I continue to get tested every six months. After taking a hundred loads a year, ass or mouth, always swallowing. I think one of these times I'm gonna test POZ. I won't stop though, I'm too addicted to sex with anon men. So who knows, any guy could be carrying the conversion juice and it all goes in my stomach. If I was in the heat of the moment, feeling his naked body next to me, rubbing tummies, kissing, stroking, I'm not gonna stop!

So, like this ... I've been sucking his man pussy, sitting on his cock, rubbing bodies together with his legs around me, kissing. My hard cock is squeezed on our bellies. I hear him breathing heavy as he's ready to cum. He says "I'm POZ, I'm carrying..." Am I gonna stop? Never! I wanna be with men. I want man juice inside me every day! I want cock in me every day! I wanna be naked and kiss men every day! I'm prob gonna be POZ some day. It'd be like getting pg. a man would start a permanent conversion inside me. Any guy, any time ... Just fuck me and fill me ...