Taking Poz Tops Loads

Taking Poz Loads  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider taking a poz tops load a priviledge or curse?

• Priviledge
    • Curse
    • Both

Guest Natural2

As a bottom who gets a huge fucking turn-on from taking Poz loads, I consider it a privilege. That is because I have found that most Poz guys quote a lot of high minded, self-righteous ethics and refuse to fuck a negative guy. So, it is a privilege to have those guys who will fuck my negative ass do it to me.

Guest PervertedME2

One must always earn what it's body thirsts to drink. When a fertile poz man seeks to plant seed, I agknowledge that sacrifice likewise by presenting myself fertile for all tops wanting to knock me up.post-107764-0-08358100-1417030213_thumb.

Feel free to vote, and then give an explanation below. ;)

I find it an absolute privilege and a shear sexual joy taking raw loads in me from anybody, poz or neg.

I have been poz now for 4yrs, but for over 20 years i have always wanted craved and loved guys fucking me bareback and cumming deep inside me. I love spunk so much it was obvious that I would eventually become poz one day. I'm fit and well and getting more raw bb cocks and cum in me than ever before.

Several of the guys that regularly fuck me are poz and know I am. I think we all find it a privilege to fuck raw and breed.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had an anon date with an undetectable guy in my area. I was so pumped about meeting him, but I was afraid to take his seed in my ass. He put it in and I pulled away, couldn't do it. I'd been reading about all these POZ stories and was drunk and horny. Knowing that oral was less risky, though, I let myself go and sucked him. He put his hands on the back of my head and $%@#$%#$ it into my throat. I licked while I took his cock in my mouth and then heard him breathing heavy. I didn't stop, I sucked long and hard as he unloaded in my mouth. I'd slid him out to his hard head, feeling the jizz on my tongue. I swallowed it.

I knew it was risky, but it was less risky than having him cum inside my ass, which I've done with everybody else... Now I'm trying to find him again. Guess im foolishly addicted. I wanna do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

I want the perm biological connection with my boy -- and I prefer neg boy who wants to be infected and owned as slave property. Ultimate act of trust, bonding, submission.

Giving himself fully to you, mind, body and soul!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ohmalewhore

Oh it's always a privilege to take any raw load from any man, especially a black man! But as a few have said, we're all going to die some day so let's go out enjoying it. I've been to several bareback parties where it was a mix of men (poz and neg) all who pretty much felt the same way. Sure there were some "chasers" there really wanting it ... but most just had the "who cares" attitude.

Personally when a guy was in me at one of these parties and put his bare pecker in me and whispered as he was balls deep in me, "I'm poz ... you ready to take my toxic load?" I responded back by saying "just be sure you plant it deep!" So far I've always come back negative, but it certainly was kind of hot knowing that I had a poz load about to be injected deep and the risk was kind of arousing.

Trouble is the poz men in the NW Ohio area has all but dried up for some reason. Either they all moved away due to the back economy of our state, or they all just stopped searching on websites like this one for people to fuck. And posting on Craigslist is all but a waste of time. 90% of the guys on there are posers - fakes and phonies just trying to get off in email. I really want to find one or two local guys in Ohio or Michigan (poz or neg) to use me on a routine basis.

Oh it's always a privilege to take any raw load from any man, especially a black man! But as a few have said, we're all going to die some day so let's go out enjoying it. I've been to several bareback parties where it was a mix of men (poz and neg) all who pretty much felt the same way. Sure there were some "chasers" there really wanting it ... but most just had the "who cares" attitude.

Personally when a guy was in me at one of these parties and put his bare pecker in me and whispered as he was balls deep in me, "I'm poz ... you ready to take my toxic load?" I responded back by saying "just be sure you plant it deep!" So far I've always come back negative, but it certainly was kind of hot knowing that I had a poz load about to be injected deep and the risk was kind of arousing.

Trouble is the poz men in the NW Ohio area has all but dried up for some reason. Either they all moved away due to the back economy of our state, or they all just stopped searching on websites like this one for people to fuck. And posting on Craigslist is all but a waste of time. 90% of the guys on there are posers - fakes and phonies just trying to get off in email. I really want to find one or two local guys in Ohio or Michigan (poz or neg) to use me on a routine basis.

I moved from Ohio, but not for economic reasons. Too bad I didn't know you before hand, i'd have used you. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest idobro

Well! Today I finally, knowingly got my first POZ dick in my ass. I was so fucking horny, jacking off and making out with this guy. I sucked his cock hard and he put a hand in my ass. We met on CL. His partner was looking to suck cock. I'd planned on going, but it got late and partner was gone to work. But guy #1 answered yes when I asked about getting barebacked. We started flirting by email and I mentioned I wanted his cum even if he was undetectable or POZ. He replied, 'what if I'm POZ?' and I wrote back saying he should shoot that cum in my ass.

So when I got to his place we got naked and kissed, holding each other's dick. I was hard and horny, our mouths never separating, touching tongues, sucking lips. He motioned me over to the edge of the bed saying, 'come here, you want my seed?' I crawled over, tummy down and ass up. He kept saying, 'You want my POZ cum?' as he shoved that bare cock in over and over again. He said, 'what do you want?' and I just replied, fuck me, fuck me, pushing my ass against his hard cock. Then he quietly burst his seed.

We lay back down, making out. He got a vibrator out and shoved it up my ass again and again while we kissed. I kept pumping my cock, sucking his tongue as he pushed that 8" deep into me until my cock burst. As we got up he used a nice towel to wipe my well lubed bottom. We exchanged numbers so I can get a repeat or hopefully, many ... True story! I didn't make this up or embellish. It's the way it happened this afternoon. Now, some day, I guess I'll find out if he was telling the truth. No one ever told me before. It's all been anon cum. Who knows.

It was so fucking hot, though, feeling his cock in me and thinking its a POZ dick. I felt at his mercy, powerless. I felt the thrusting of the terrible toxic tool within my body. I want it, I want it.

I want it again and again ...

• 9 months later...

If you're willing to bareback, you're willing to take poz loads.

I know a guy who believed he was negative and fucked me lots, knowing I'm undetectable. Turned out he was poz and was quite apologetic, as if what?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the moment i took my first poz load, I knew that was how I was meant to be used. Took a lot of poz loads in a short time and soon joined the poz team myself. still consider it a point of pride that I choose this path....and it has been some of the best and enjoyable sex of my life. and each time i feel a poz cock enter my willing as, i am glad that i am able to enjoy the experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It is indeed a privilege to take poz loads, every time, and it's a welcome journey out of fear, separation and protection and into the light of day where faith, freedom and being connected to my brothers is the norm that feels like it should have always been. I'm happy here. There is a paradigm shift in my future, I know, and I'm okay with that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

Just started taking POZ loads and loving it so I consider it a privilege when I can get the enjoyment and satisfaction of a POZ dude cumming inside me. Been barebacking for years and have taken a lot of anon cock so I always accepted the risks that went along with it but never knowingly took a POZ cock or load until recently. For whatever reason I was in the mood one night and let a POZ top breed me. It was an amazing experience and I'm now hooked.