Cum eaters, how do you like your cum?

• 1 year later...

I love cum sweet, mild in flavor tasty the type i want to keep on my tongue and taste buds to savor, but unless you have the same man or men and they monitor their diet it will vary and sucking cock at the glory hole or in a gang i know it will be some great and some very strong and make me swallow quick but swallow i will every time

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I like many others like my cum that I eat straight fresh from the tap and I much rather his diet produce sweet mid tasting cum but I love cum and take any and all tasting eating and swallowing I find myself savoring sweet tasty cum longer than bitter and strong cum but I don’t turn it down. I also like it thick not as watery again I eat all the cum men give me , 

• 2 months later...

I like it when it tastes really like cum, sometimes the taste is so neutral that i wonder if they did cum LOL

Sweet or salty, like them both, i like it less when it's too bitter, but i always swallow. 

The bigger the load the better. 

Guest barehole4use

I think when it's bitter it has to do with them having a bad diet ( junk food eaters ) when it's creamy & tastes great it's normally from very healthy guys who eat well.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my I can't even explain how much I luv to suk/swallow.  Only those rare bitter loads are somewhat not as much fun.  I have swallowed cum since I was 16...tho I spit the first, never since, 70 now and still love the taste, and that great feeling when he cums.   Oh yea and suking cum from our condom after doggie is a must,  I don't want to waste a drop.  I would suk/swallow everyday, multi times if I could.  Especially like married, they are clean and safe.

1810190_455460.jpg

Guest Handyhomo

If I had a choice, creamy to thick and gooey.  Not a fan of thin runny cum.  Taste - I like no flavor to sweet.  It’s if acidic or gross tasting It usually ends up on the guys cock and balls, not gonna want to swallow

• 3 weeks later...

The guy I would visit after school when I was 17 kinda taught me how to take his loads and he would say when he came o needed to have his cock balls deep downy throat eventually I was able to take and keep his cock down my y can throat until he was done blowing now when I suck cock I automatically take  as deep as I can get it ..mmmmm

• 7 months later...