• 5 years later...
Guest Huffer69

I guess it depends on what " mood " I am in - sometimes I like pounding my ass with a dildo, I have 3 at the moment, 8'. 9' & 10' ones, sometimes I just like to work my cock with a cock sleeve & them sometimes I like play with my cock pump - but always while wearing nipple cups & cock straps & huffing poppers !! lol !! ;) 

Fun Times !!.JPG

31.JPG

33.JPG

165.JPG

176.JPG

187.JPG

• 4 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I have two TENS machines, ad enjoy cock and ball bondage, I have sounds as well, Other toys in case a guest wants to play in different areas. Handcuffs, small leather whip, riding crop, 5 dildos. Yeah, I'm not that into them but man how I love the feeling of a man inside preparing to give the gift of his seed.

I am thinking about a horse dildo. Had one used in me an and Oh my god it felt awesome. Or maybe a dragon, I'm not sure, need to save the jumbo dildos are pricey.. Few yrs ago I had a young kid that stopped weekly for 2 yrs to fuck me he graduated and moved. I would love to have a FWB to fill my needs.

horse.JPG

20210117_155737.jpg

DSC00779sm.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

How about I just show you - love wearing cock straps etc & using cock pumps especially when huffing poppers !! 

;););)

Straps !!.JPG

Supplies !! (2).JPG

• 1 year later...

The toy/accessory I've had by far the longest is a leather cockstrap/ballstretcher/ballspreader. It helps having above-average-sized low-hangers. I'm too thick to use the strap part's inner snap, but I can usually use the stretcher part's inner double snaps. The fun part is the ring for hanging a weight--feels fucking awesome when rock hard and gently swaying a 2.2-lb. or 4.4-lb. weight from my barbell-dumbbell weight set! I only do that while hard, but I've known I can do it as long as I'm quite fit. I haven't had nearly the time, though, to use it in the past several years as I used to. Besides, it does take some time to put on, partly because of my cock's thickness.