What are some of your favorite toys? Have any pics? Would love to hear what others have in their toy bags.

I've got an 18" dildo that is purple, hence the nick name of "The Purple Monster." I've had it in 3/4 of the way, and have had it all the way into one of my friends. I also love my nipple clamps and sounds. What about the rest of you guys?

post-102288-0-31120100-1376890557_thumb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A double headed dildo, as seen in all its purple glory earlier on this thread, has always seemed a great idea.

Nipple clamps can be helpful and a large number of clothes pegs, mostly on cock and balls, but some on other body parts - a cheap and effective toy!!

Weights on balls can be fun.

Anything from a feather to thick heavy rope can be used to beat the body to some degree.

Whatever is used, variety and a good sense of humour seem to be essential ingredients.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dsiresfilled

1 of my favorite toys is a black 15in x 8in (with suction cup) dildo, along with wearing ball weights n nipple clamps. So far all i've been able to take 6in so far, could use some help taking the rest.

1 of my favorite toys is a black 15in x 8in (with suction cup) dildo, along with wearing ball weights n nipple clamps. So far all i've been able to take 6in so far, could use some help taking the rest.

Ah, a newbie for sure. You just need to relax, and let someone push the rest in. ;)

• 2 months later...

saw one of the "Fuck" machines the other day, if it wasn't for the price, I'd have bought it right there....seems like fun to have a machine that could fuck you for hours, getting you ready for a long night at the bath house. ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like one with a mind of its own, wriggles n pulsates inside, and gushes hot juice inside when its ready... then keeps pumping for more! Love it to make me real sloppy and lubed deep.

Love a well hung guy to walk in while using it, speed it up then take over from it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only toy I use is my nipple clamps. Don't use anything in my ass, like to keep it tight xxx

When I purchased my first set of nipple clamps, I thought it was neat that they put rubber boots on the alligator clamps to protect them. On my way home I took the rubber boots off, and threw them out the window. It wasn't for about a week later when I saw a video where a couple was using the clamps that I found out that some keep the boots on....WOW, who'd have thought there would be wusses out there that didn't use the jagged parts of the clips?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a basic dildo. I don't use it anyone because I want a real dick. I'll sometimes fuck myself with it before bed and just let it slide out at some point while I'm sleeping.

• 5 months later...

Sounds like you need one of the ball shaped (door knob shaped really) butt plugs. They stay in quite well if you get a large enough one, and won't cum out until you want it to. It's great to use after getting fucked, so you can keep the cum in all night while you sleep. :)

Just a basic dildo. I don't use it anyone because I want a real dick. I'll sometimes fuck myself with it before bed and just let it slide out at some point while I'm sleeping.