Oral...Swallow, spit, and how do you like it?

I love to have a guy face fuck me, shoving his cock down my throat. When he gets ready to blow, I love it when he holds my head in with his hands, making it impossible to get loose, ^&*%^&*^&* me to take his load. Of course I always swallow a load anyway. I also love to use my throat to massage a guys dick, if he wants to take it long and slow. I will come up and use my tongue to wrap itself all around the head, and then go back down and let my throat wrap itself around the cock head.

As a top, I love to fuck a throat myself. I have had a few occassions where I've $%@#$%#$ the guy to swallow the load, and it was hot.

So how about your barebackers? How do you like to suck, and do you swallow? As for you tops, how to you prever to have your cock sucked. Do you like lot's of suction, or more tongue, or a deep throat that wraps itself around your shaft? Please share.

I Love to deep throat. I love the feeling of a hard cock shoved all the way down my throat. I love to be face fucked although not too hard. I like a nice even pace, not slow, not too fast, although the bottom line is as a bottom my priority is to please my top so it is really up to him. As far as swallowing goes in my opinion if you suck cock you should swallow UNLESS your top wants to paint your face. I LOVE the smell, taste, texture and look of cum so swallowing is a delight to me. If he paints my face I love when he uses his cock to scoop it into my mouth.

post-70800-0-63029900-1376838142_thumb.j

As a top, I like to my cock deep throated and my my ball licked, my ass licked and then my cock hitting the throat of the sucker and I coming inside the throat.

When I parTy, I have ZERO gag reflex, so I really love giving head. I will always swallow my top's load; spitting is a waste.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I always swallow the cum load. I'll keep it in my mouth for a long time though. I like to hold it, tasting it and feeling the cum slither across my tongue. Yesterday's BJ was thick, as I swished it through my teeth it was too thick to go through my front teeth. I really got turned on knowing it was his thick cum .... then I swallowed it five minutes later. When a man shoots his jizz in my fanny, I creampie a handfull and do the same ...

• 5 years later...

Always swallow first off I love cum, I live a hot load of sperm to coat my tongue letting my taste buds savor him, I want to know what he tastes like I love sucking cocks and if I wrap my lips around a o’clock and suck him unless he wants to deposit his load somewhere else on me or in me I want my reward for making him cum and it has to go to my stomach,

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2013 at 2:39 PM, tnbiohazard said:

I love to have a guy face fuck me, shoving his cock down my throat. When he gets ready to blow, I love it when he holds my head in with his hands, making it impossible to get loose, ^&*%^&*^&* me to take his load. Of course I always swallow a load anyway. I also love to use my throat to massage a guys dick, if he wants to take it long and slow. I will come up and use my tongue to wrap itself all around the head, and then go back down and let my throat wrap itself around the cock head.

As a top, I love to fuck a throat myself. I have had a few occassions where I've $%@#$%#$ the guy to swallow the load, and it was hot.

So how about your barebackers? How do you like to suck, and do you swallow? As for you tops, how to you prever to have your cock sucked. Do you like lot's of suction, or more tongue, or a deep throat that wraps itself around your shaft? Please share.

I always swallow without hesitation

• 1 month later...

I always swallow, i like the feeling of the throbbing cock on my tongue and then feel the cum shooting, tasting the cum. 

It makes me more horny when the guy tries to pull back because they think they should not cum in my mouth, but i grab them by their ass or there balls so they know they really can do that and often they start moaning when shooting in my mouth. 

I find it always horny to do, however, it does not always taste that good, but i'm cum addicted. 

Guest Huffer69

Mmm! I guess it depends on the moment, I like to get covered in spunk but if the heat of the situation gets too much & my top goes too far, I'm quite happy to swallow his load - likewise if I'm getting sucked off it always feels much better to shoot off down my partners throat & watch him swallow my load !! ^_^ :P 

I have only spit once...and if I could go back...I would luv to swallow that load also.   I love the taste, and feel of cum in my mouth.  I have sucked oh so many,  provided pleasure for alot of guys, but even more for my pleasure.  I wish I could suck cock, swallow cum everyday, and in fact more than once a day.  Five in a day is my most, tho I would love to make it more.

Guest barehole4use

I normally will suck a guy hard anyway, sometimes it turns in to a blowjob & i always swallow but normally after he is hard i present him my ass to fuck & seed.

• 2 months later...

When I'm getting sucked I Love it of a guy can deep throat.  Specially when I'm about to cum.  I just love it knowing my load is going down his throat

When I suck, once the guy is hasard, I'm strictly hands off, IO use my mouth & throat.  My goal is to make him moan  & eventually coat my throat with his cum.  I always tell the guy please let me know a few second before you cum.  That way I can catch my breath, then go balls deep ion his cock.  I Love the feeling of their cock head expanding in my throat as they blast their load.  I specially love a shooter, when they cum it like a cannon going off in my throat

Cum should always be accepted, Never Wasted!

• 5 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I started to be trained at age 7, and always swallow, the young man who educated me told me that it was my duty, and the reason for my existence to please men.  I prefer to roll my gift around in my mouth and savor the delicate nuances before I swallow.  I love swallowing, but since being fucked and bred late in life I greatly prefer to be fucked and bred.