What's Technique Gives Better Results, Semen or Blood?

Guest thadius

Guest thadius

I have not seen much written on the topic. If I was thinking of being POZ'd should I opt to have a guy dump his seed in me or should I atttempt to have a guy use his blood to inseminate me. Should it be rectum or into a vein? Or should I find a guy that will perform both? Have you had any luck in having someone mailing you their seed or blood in a syringe. Some of you guys should be able to offer advice. Thanks.

Blood needs preservatives or will not last long at all. Semen needs to be refrigerated, and even then has a short "shelf life" ... so mail is not a good option. Plus guys on meds are just not good sources to get pozzed .. our counts are just too low to be very effective, if at all. Best bet is a poz guy who is not on meds .. but then, if the guy knows he is poz, he is probably on meds. There are a few still waiting to start tho. Blood is the best route .. but it is best to have the poz guy right there next to you so there is no "shelf life" problem. If you use a syringe tho, you have to be aware of blood types! The amount of blood in a syringe is enough to cause a serious reaction if it is not a match for your blood! Complicated, huh?

Once read a story, purported to be true (LOL) that a pozzer brushed out a bottom's ass with a bottle brush and then came in it. I can't imagine anyone tolerating a bottle brush sc*^()*^(* out his ass to make it bleed!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thadius

NO WAY||| But begs the question. How can I find someone in Minnesota to share his blood with me? Any answers?

• 8 months later...
Guest PDX4NIK8ER

Thadius,

Knowledge is power and here are some things to think about. No judgement is intended or implied by anything I share here.

If you are looking for a blood donor, you should be asking for a donor of a specific blood type to insure that you don't have an immediate and deadly transfusion reaction. This American Red Cross chart tells you what blood types you can safely accept

http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types

Under NO circumstances should you introduce an incompatible blood type into your body.

Also keep in mind that HIV is not the only disease that can be passed by blood. Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis are very common diseases among gay men and they can all cause severe complications for people with HIV. Both Hepatitis B & C attack the liver and can make taking HIV medications very complicated or ineffective. I have an HIV+ friend who contracted Hepatitis C not long ago. His liver became damaged very quickly because HIV meds are hard on the liver and he died a horrible, painful death in less than 6 months. Just be aware that being co-infected with HIV and Hep C can be a lethal combination. Syphilis is generally treatable with antibiotics, however, it often doesn't show symptoms until later stages, especially in HIV+ people. The disease progression of syphilis is usually accelerated in HIV+ individuals. The longer you go without treatment, the harder it is to treat successfully. Syphilis attacks internal organs, including the brain, and can lead to organ failure and permanent brain damage. Syphilis is an epidemic in the gay community in many US cities, especially among us barebackers, because so many people don't know they have it. I have an HIV+ friend who just spent 6 weeks in the hospital on IV penicillin because he was infected with syphilis 18 months ago and it wasn't treated completely. He suddenly became deathly ill about 10 weeks ago and they discovered it was in his brain. Luckily the doctors figured out what it was and were able to start treatment in time to save his life.

I would urge you not to accept blood from someone you don't know and trust. Their blood needs to be tested for type matching and to insure you don't get something other than HIV that you didn't bargain on. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I have read of people inserting a very soft toothrush up their bum and lightly sroking the lining - that should be enough to break the skin enough to speed transmission of HIV if you can get some poz men to fuck you. It may take a bit longer, but if you want to be poz, it may be an easier route than via blood.

Hope you find what you want.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest n2barebk

I have had 3 buddy poz by blood injection in the arm into the vein. Its takes really fast and always get a positive result. When you get fucked up the ass hole. you can't be sure it will take. It may take multiple fucks and then the waiting time for the infection to take over your body.

• 3 years later...

It looks like it has been a while since this topic was brought up.   During my chasing period, I had the opportunity for "preparation" via toothbrushes and bottle brushes.  Both methods resulted in a bloody hole (as evidence by the brush and later the dudes cock).  But none of those times resulted in me getting pozzed.  I am guessing that had more to do with the toxicity of the dude rather than the brush work.   It was not as painful as you might expect...but it certainly was not comfortable.

Now that I am poz (got knocked up by a guy who said he was neg---so no brush) I have had several guys ask for my infected seed.  I certainly understand their desire....and there is some desire to pass along the gift I have been given.  However, as a eunuch, I am unable to top and do not really cum as a man with intact nuts does.  Some of the guys have asked to do a blood slam...but there are so many other things that can happen, I have been unwilling to do that.  

I am working on a longer time frame method.....induced lactation.....since breast milk is a fairly effective transmitter.  Plus, it is hot to have a neg guy suckle my now milky tits.  I only do that with guys who know my status and who have expressed a desire to be POZ.  It is complicated, expensive and time consuming to induce lactation.  I am doubtful that transmission will happen...but it is fun.....and hot....and the boi who is sucking my tits (daily) seems to like my toxic protein.   Not a huge volume yet...but seems to get stronger the more he sucks.

Anyone have blood related transmission experience they wish to share?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...