unsuccessful conversion

edgeb8r

I have been taking POZ loads up my ass for sometime.. Just got tested the other day and there is no HIV.. How can this be.. I've counted 15 in the last 13 months that i know where in fact poz not sure of the anonymous ones where i didn't ask. Can someone explain this to me?

Guest Rockhard4u

I have been taking POZ loads up my ass for sometime.. Just got tested the other day and there is no HIV.. How can this be.. I've counted 15 in the last 13 months that i know where in fact poz not sure of the anonymous ones where i didn't ask. Can someone explain this to me?

luck

• 5 months later...
Guest Servicetop67

There is a case study where a select people here were negative yet at high risk who's DNA was traced back to a particular part of england. In this area their DNA was matched with local inhabitants and found ro be the same and have an aquired resistance genetically due to a mutation resulting from the time of the Black Plague. I suggest you do your research? Are you of anglo/saxon/norman/Welsh heritage? If so maybe trace your blood line? Use ancestry.com?.....and see if this is the reason why for you? If not of this stock then i have no clue and say LUCK!

• 3 months later...
Guest good4badnpa

The only way to know for sure is to have your DNA mapped then check to see if you have the CCR5 Delta 32 gene. That is the one that appears to be the HIV immunity gene that has been traced back to mutations from the Black Plague.