anonymous loads

jizzjunky

Guest apelerolpgc

i have take 17 anon loads in one night , but normally take betewwn 5 -8, turns me on so mucho to put my ass in the air and let them use me

Guest kybijosh

I've done it in the past at Adult theatres but now my city has eliminated those places and the few places that are open have major stings so I'd rather meet another way and do it in private

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bbmarried

I am a total whore for anon cum dump splits

I post craigs when in motels and leave the door open all night

I love falling asleep and have men cum in in the middle of the night fuck and dump and leave never say a word leaving me ass up with their load dripping out of me

I have done this and it's really hot.

Just curious how many guys love to get their ass bred with anonymous loads. I think I am addicted to them at this point. Sometimes I just park my ass at a gloryhole and see who will go for it. I get off looking at their feet while they fuck my hole. I try to picture what the guy looks like by what their feet look like. Of course my favorite it to just lay down with my ass propped up. I need to get a fuck me tattoo on my rear end. I prefer to look at the guy after he has popped his load. It turns me on more even if the guy is not my type to know I took his load if I did it anonymously. I remember this one tall skanky guy fucking this methed up kid and it really irritated me because he was in my way and I wanted to fuck the kid. So later I am on my stomach and some guy starts fucking me and I look over my shoulder and its him, skanky guy. At the time I was not too thrilled but now I jerk off thinking about that guy and would totally bend over for him. Does that kind of stuff happen to you guys?

damn that is hot! i love it when guys that i would never think about letting fuck me, end up with their DNA inside me! only thing that would make it better would be if they could actually knock me up! hot damn!

Deep Throat:

The answer is simple. You either stop barebacking with anyone, or you know your chances, and go with them. I knew my chances when I became poz, and even though I didn't know the guy was poz, I knew there was a risk that I would get something. Being poz isn't the end of the world. There are meds you can take which will help you live a normal life. And the potential for a cure may be with in our generation. But you MUST be willing to take that risk, or you should NEVER bareback. It's that simple. If you were to ever contract HIV, feel free to it me up, and I would be willing to give you some support.

i feel the same way! but there is a craving that I have that takes over my mind! i always ask them to wear rubbers, but i think it has only happened once! and yet i keep going back for more! i crave cock and cum!

Love anonymous cocks, in the dark, my ass over a glory hole, not knowing who's hard cock it pushed through, only feeling the different sizes n thicknesses, feeling them cum inside, then leave my wet hole for next cock to slide into.

Best place was the yellow rose in Helsinki, didn't speak the language, just stripped bare and let the locals fill my hole, one after the other, all were raw, must have been 20 people in that room! Last guy was real big n fat, sitting down he pulled me towards him, spread my legs and sat me down on top, my feet were sliding on the cum covered floor, and I slid down finding he had a short but really thick hard cock, it ripped my hole wide as it plunged right in, my feet couldn't get a grip on the floor, so just had to take it all in one thrust! A few bounces on top and his cock swelled up bigger, really wide flared cockhead spurted hot cum right up me, he grunted something, don't know what, pushed me off and left, I had cum everywhere and lots still inside me

fuck that is hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rawboy21

Once on a visit to the baths with my ex, we were picking guys to breed me. We saw an ugly guy with a pony tail walk by who I then referred to as "pony tail". After taking 3 other guys loads in my ass, I took a nap, only to be awaken by a dick sliding in my hole. My unknown top was holding me down so I could only see my ex sitting next to me and I mouthed "who is it?" he smiled mischievously and I mouthed back "it's the pony tail isn't it" and then sure enough, when I was able to look behind me I saw pony tail and his bare cock sliding in and out of my sloppy hole. But like a good cumdump, I played along and got into it. I started rocking my hips pushing my ass further down his cock and even lifted my back and reached my hand to his face so we could kiss. my ex was speechless and pony tail started talking dirty "you like that raw cock in your hole slut?" i moaned "oh yeah" and he said "I'm gonna cum. you want my load?" i begged "yea baby, knock me up!" then he bottomed out inside me, moaning with each shot of cum as he filled my ass with my fourth load of the night.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to sauna last week, posted adds, msg guys to say I was going and what time. Got there earlier than expected. Wandered around getting my eyes use to the dark and layout, hands groped in dark area, pulled my towel off and pulled me close, his hot rock hard cock pressing against me, soon felt his hand gently fingering my hole, cock rubbing my leg, hairy chest rubbing my smooth skin, then suddenly his hand was wet with lube, fingers rubbing it around my hole, then slipping 1 then 2 inside, smearing lube all around, I bent forward a bit and he swapped his fingers for his rock hard raw cock, pushed it right inside me, other guys were wandering around touching n feeling my hole n his raw cock, he held me close and pushed me forward, walking me out with his cock inside me to a room across the passage.... as he closed the door another guy came in, no one said anything, he just kept slowly thrusting in n out, the other guy dropped his towel and backed onto my hard dick, not flinching as my big thick shaft pushed in deep, I started pumping, pushing the guy behind against the wall, feeling him hard up inside me, the hollow hole in front riding me hard, I blew my load deep, pulsating n squirting inside, my ass must have spasmed as I cum, as the guy behind shot his load into me, grunting n thrusting it deep, guy in front pulled off me and a big wad of cum flipped from his hollow ass to the floor, I thought to myself I'm not going to loose this guys load like that! So slowly let him subside in me, holding his cum in me, finally off him the guy crumpled to the floor and I finally caught sight of him, an older guy, slim, hairy, still muscled, balding on top, a big thick 8-9 inch cummy cock hanging to the floor, very large balls dangling empty behind it! Once he caught his breath he was up n out, nothing said, never saw him again that night! But his cumload got well used by others.....

no one asked all night and no one thought about condoms, I think I screwed about 6 guys, loaded 4, had about 5-6 cocks thrust up me, not all came in me..... What's with the guys who shove it into u raw, two or three strokes then pull out n move off, one came back later for more, another came back so I could fuck him no questions asked...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest orsumass

I luv anon loads ! Into bein tied up n blindfolded so I cant see or have any choice about who or what fucks n loads me cum n piss hungry holes (_0_)

• 4 weeks later...

I love it. If at a club or bath I try and stop the guy from telling me his name after he's cum in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to post Craigslist ads when traveling. I leave the hotel room door cracked and anonymous guys come in and fuck me raw. One night I took 14 loads that way. I didn't get to see most of them as I kept my head down and ass up until they left. My favorite thing is to leave the door cracked all night and have guys come in while I am sleeping and slide their bare cock in me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got an anon msg on squirt to meet a yng guy, fly in fly out worker, horny as, had a weeks load of cum to give if I'd take it raw... fine by me! Called in, small gate in high fence off main street, house main door slightly open, went in and place was so dark, saw a shadowy dark naked figure in dim light beckoning me into an even darker room, went in feeling my way, found a massage table in middle of room, chair at side, i got undressed and a hand guided my to the table, deep voice said get up, so i lay face up on table, a hot mouth soon engulfed my fat cock, milking it while a lubed hand played with my big balls and arse... soon the sucking stopped and i heard the squish of a pump bottle squirting more lube and a gruff voice telling me to turn over, my ass soon had both hands rubbing over it, fingers lubing my hole, the table creaked as he got up on top, pushed my legs together with his knees and i felt his hard cock press on my hole.. push, push n pop! His thick fat cockhead was in, he held it for a minute then pushed deeper, slowly working in n out, deeper each time, not sure how big he was but he bottomed out until i relaxed more, then he pummelled my hole hard, his breathing heavy, he slowed, i could feel his cock shaft pulsating in me, fat head spitting cum juice into me, i told him i could feel him cumming in me, each squirt stretching my hole wider.... he said nothing, just kept his hard cock throbbing in me, then he started moving again, his cum pushed deeper, lubing his fat cockhead, bottoming out he worked it around till he was through! I gasped as he broke through, oh the joyous pain, man deep he blew a 2nd time, still quiet except for his breathing, again i felt his shaft throb with each squirt.... this time he pulled out, i thought he had finished with me but he moved my legs apart and moved closer.... he slid in again, his cum lubed my hole well, this time he went all in, i could feel his balls pushed up against me, then start rhythmically slapping my wet hole, long strokes, deep pounding my hole, he shot another 2 loads into me before finally pulling my arse up high, thrusting deep and grunting loudly as he squirted his 5th final load in me.... he stayed inside me, i could feel him slowly going down, twitching as his meaty cock slowly pulled out of my hole.... he hopped off and disappeared in the dark, i got up dressed and caught a brief sight of his long thick flaccid cut cock in the shadows as i left....

My ass felt great for the rest of the day! That man really filled me! His cumload never came out and i worked with amazing concentration for the rest of the day knowing this man had given me all his juice... my ass tingled and thoughts swirled of his sperm swimming around lost inside me... his DNA slowly absorbed deep into my body....

No idea what he looked like? Just a big thick dick in the dark, a few primal grunts n moans and the feeling of being ravaged by a hunter in the dark. All man!

• 2 weeks later...

i hooked up with a guy on bbrt the other night. i was in his neighborhood and he oinked me. told me to come up to his apartment, get naked and wait on all fours on his bed. It was dimly lit, i heard him come in and he started rimming me, put a ton of spit on my hole and was fucking me in no time. He only had a small cock and he kept slipping out. He fucked like a rabbit for less than a minute and said " I am going to dump my poz load in your bitch ass" and started to cum. He was barely in me and then it felt like he was pissing on my hole when he shot a rope as he slipped out. I had been trying to hold his balls to keep him closer to me and i got a handful of cum. He stepped back and said he was done seeding me. I rolled on my back and rubbed the handful of cum into my hole as i saw him for the first time. He was an ugly little fucker with 2 yellow crooked teeth, he looked like a total meth head, It was such a turn on to know i had just been used as his cum dump, could only have been hotter if fucked me in an alley.

• 2 weeks later...

My posted fantasy is to have planned with a guy that I know, so I can trust, for him and I to be playing then he ties me up and blindfolds me and walks away, room is quiet but then there is the sound of a door opening and closing and of footsteps, lots of footsteps; and suddenly I"m being used by a bunch of big dicked men who fuck my mouth and dump their loads in my ass and I never see any of them. when they're done, I only hear them leave. I used to go to the bath houses in Montreal alot but was afraid of the glory holes and dark rooms, wish I was there now. Things have definitely changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm heading to local sauna next tuesday arvo (Perth WA) will b bare ass naked in the dark maze ready for any raw cocks to dump in me.... give my ass a few loads and my cock will b rageing hard wanting to fuck and seed any hole nearby... will spread my ass cheeks over a glory hole for anon cocks to use, hope they have lots of cum.....

• 10 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I love taking anon loads it's one of my most favourite ways to get fucked, Sometimes at the glory hole i will just bend over & service the hole with my ass not looking to see who is on the other side, Other times i like being in the sauna or cinema or club face down ass up & in a jockstrap & i refuse to turn around to see who is sliding inside my ass even when they cum i am keeping my eyes closed. sometimes i do this in the park too agains a tree my pants around my ankles with my ass pushed out inviting guys to use me & seed my insides again not looking back just being used anonymous is one the hottest things you can do. I am always hoping for more hard cocks to be around so then once i am fucked the next anon cock slides inside my freshly fucked hole & leaves there cum inside too.