anonymous loads

jizzjunky

Just curious how many guys love to get their ass bred with anonymous loads. I think I am addicted to them at this point. Sometimes I just park my ass at a gloryhole and see who will go for it. I get off looking at their feet while they fuck my hole. I try to picture what the guy looks like by what their feet look like. Of course my favorite it to just lay down with my ass propped up. I need to get a fuck me tattoo on my rear end. I prefer to look at the guy after he has popped his load. It turns me on more even if the guy is not my type to know I took his load if I did it anonymously. I remember this one tall skanky guy fucking this methed up kid and it really irritated me because he was in my way and I wanted to fuck the kid. So later I am on my stomach and some guy starts fucking me and I look over my shoulder and its him, skanky guy. At the time I was not too thrilled but now I jerk off thinking about that guy and would totally bend over for him. Does that kind of stuff happen to you guys?

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KYCumDump68

Just curious how many guys love to get their ass bred with anonymous loads. I think I am addicted to them at this point. Sometimes I just park my ass at a gloryhole and see who will go for it. I get off looking at their feet while they fuck my hole. I try to picture what the guy looks like by what their feet look like. Of course my favorite it to just lay down with my ass propped up. I need to get a fuck me tattoo on my rear end. I prefer to look at the guy after he has popped his load. It turns me on more even if the guy is not my type to know I took his load if I did it anonymously. I remember this one tall skanky guy fucking this methed up kid and it really irritated me because he was in my way and I wanted to fuck the kid. So later I am on my stomach and some guy starts fucking me and I look over my shoulder and its him, skanky guy. At the time I was not too thrilled but now I jerk off thinking about that guy and would totally bend over for him. Does that kind of stuff happen to you guys?

I love anon loads at the local ABS glory holes or dark theater.

post-93173-074396300 1314952345_thumb.jp

Man, I totally agree. I like going to bookstores and bathhouses and taking loads. However, I need to see the guy's face. My favorite position is missionary.

• 1 month later...
Guest KYCumDump68

Man, I totally agree. I like going to bookstores and bathhouses and taking loads. However, I need to see the guy's face. My favorite position is missionary.

seeing there face isnt my priority, love having a crowd gather around me in the theater, everyone who wants to taking a turn at my sloppy hole

post-93173-042543700 1318736396_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travelingbutthole

seeing there face isnt my priority, love having a crowd gather around me in the theater, everyone who wants to taking a turn at my sloppy hole

post-93173-042543700 1318736396_thumb.jp

I love the really dark rooms.

The ones with no light at all that just turns into a fuck fest at the drop of a hat.

I also tend to blindfold myself in the hope that I will be treated like a hole.

The idea that I can be walking down the road and pass someone who has fucked me without being able to identify them drives me wild.

• 2 months later...
Guest subbottom69

anon loads are hot. id rather do blow and goes all day long than have a serious relstionship. craigslist is a good spot to find anon hook ups when traveling also.

i hang out at the big trucker gas stations at the exits when im horny and need it right now. every time i go there within 15 minutes i have a cock in my mouth. great place to take several men and have also made some cash. easy way to stay outta trouble is ask em to help with "gas" money, ive gotten between 10$ and 150$ before

guess that makes me a prostitute and i love it =)

Guest arachnid

I used to hate glory holes & dark rooms as I wanted to see who was fucking me, however now the idea of being seeded anonymously really turns me on!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anonymous is a perfect way to get hot loads. I love them. Not knowing who is seeding you is so dam exciting. I enjoy the excitement and then when he shoots that big hot load deep into my ass I just about go through the roof with pleasure. I have had 4 guys seed me in the one session at an ABS which was the most I have got that way. I cant resist anonymous seeding!!!

Ray

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like it. For me, it's just not worth the risk to take anonymous loads. There is nothing better than feeling a hard cock throbbing inside you, and knowing the guy's cum is flooding inside you. However, I want to stay clean and hiv- so I will only take loads from a guy I can trust.

• 2 months later...
Guest Well_Cum

Love it, do not get the chance to do it often.

Once had a guy come over my place and fuck and breed me without me knowing who it was.

I love the dark rooms of the bathhouses or sex clubs for getting fucked without knowing by who.

Would love to get a hotel room, and put add for anonymous loads..pump and dump

• 1 month later...
Guest thad10021

I put an add up saying I’m in a hotel the door is unlocked just come in drop load . I even like after they drop their load I’m willing to do ATM for a clean up on them .

• 8 months later...

I think if you're into anon cum dumped in your ass, better not to check what he looks like. When I go to saunas and check the dark rooms, if I see some guys are old and chubby, I will lose interest. But if it's totally dark, and you can't see others, just fuck and cum then go, it's freaky hot!

• 2 months later...

Anon is hot. It's the unknown that makes it so good. Dark theaters where I can get fucked and not have a clue who it is is a real turn on. Knowing I'm getting barebacked by some stranger, and knowing I'm getting his rocks off is a real turn on.

• Like 1

All this goes along with the fantasy of going to a gay bar, and having some stranger grab you, blind fold you, and take you into a back room where you're fucked over and over by anonymous guys. Loads in your ass, loads in your mouth, and by the end of the night, worn and used well. ;)

• Like 2

Guest Towcester

I had one guy come over to my place. i met him on line, so i only knew his guest profile name. he came in, nearly ripped my clothes off and had his naked cock inside me in less than a minute. he fucked me slow which i love, and he cumm in me good. he got dressed and left. never said a word. it dont get better than that!!!

I am kind of torn. There is truly nothing better in this world than that feeling of a ROCK hard cock throbbing inside you and the guy's cum filling your ass. But, I want to stay clean and hiv- so......do I only take loads from a guy I can trust? Sometimes I just can't help it when I go the ABS and I let them fuck me through the gloryhole. I tell them to let me know when they are going to cum because I LOVE ATM but if they don't tell me and cum in my ass....well the feeling of the unknown is truly overwhelming and is exquisite.

I am kind of torn. There is truly nothing better in this world than that feeling of a ROCK hard cock throbbing inside you and the guy's cum filling your ass. But, I want to stay clean and hiv- so......do I only take loads from a guy I can trust? Sometimes I just can't help it when I go the ABS and I let them fuck me through the gloryhole. I tell them to let me know when they are going to cum because I LOVE ATM but if they don't tell me and cum in my ass....well the feeling of the unknown is truly overwhelming and is exquisite.

Deep Throat:

The answer is simple. You either stop barebacking with anyone, or you know your chances, and go with them. I knew my chances when I became poz, and even though I didn't know the guy was poz, I knew there was a risk that I would get something. Being poz isn't the end of the world. There are meds you can take which will help you live a normal life. And the potential for a cure may be with in our generation. But you MUST be willing to take that risk, or you should NEVER bareback. It's that simple. If you were to ever contract HIV, feel free to it me up, and I would be willing to give you some support.

• 3 weeks later...

Love anonymous cocks, in the dark, my ass over a glory hole, not knowing who's hard cock it pushed through, only feeling the different sizes n thicknesses, feeling them cum inside, then leave my wet hole for next cock to slide into.

Best place was the yellow rose in Helsinki, didn't speak the language, just stripped bare and let the locals fill my hole, one after the other, all were raw, must have been 20 people in that room! Last guy was real big n fat, sitting down he pulled me towards him, spread my legs and sat me down on top, my feet were sliding on the cum covered floor, and I slid down finding he had a short but really thick hard cock, it ripped my hole wide as it plunged right in, my feet couldn't get a grip on the floor, so just had to take it all in one thrust! A few bounces on top and his cock swelled up bigger, really wide flared cockhead spurted hot cum right up me, he grunted something, don't know what, pushed me off and left, I had cum everywhere and lots still inside me ????

• Like 1

Guest bbbillt

I am a total whore for anon cum dump splits

I post craigs when in motels and leave the door open all night

I love falling asleep and have men cum in in the middle of the night fuck and dump and leave never say a word leaving me ass up with their load dripping out of me

• 6 months later...
Guest luv2bfree

A hole filled with multiple loads is hot..I am a top and luv to eat a cum-filled hole before I unload in it myself.