anonymous loads

jizzjunky

Heck yeah man.  Anonymous is so hott.  I don't get to do it as often as I use to, but still do get out to one of the local bookstores nearby from time to time.  I use to go to them 2-3 times a week back several years ago.  So hott just going into a video booth with my pants down or even off. Doesn't take too long for guys to start coming in to join me.  For me there's no need for a long fuck session etc when I'm in a booth like that.  I prefer the guys coming in, pushing their cock in me and shooting pretty quickly.  No talking needed.  sometimes I like to look back at the guy and see his face and how much he's enjoying my ass.  I love hanging out in the booth and taking guy after guy and load after load.  Not knowing any of the guys that come into my booth.  Doesn't matter to me though.  I just want their load shot up inside me.  Nothing hotter than after the first load or two and the cum beginning to drip out of my hole etc.  Feeling another cock enter me after my hole is all slopped up is so hott.  I've found that most of the guys fucking me tend to love that my hole is all sloppy with other loads.  Depending on the night and time I'm there, I've walked out of there with a dozen or more loads shot up inside me.  Anon is def hott for sure!

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 9/16/2012 at 4:50 PM, Guest thad10021 said:

I put an add up saying I’m in a hotel the door is unlocked just come in drop load . I even like after they drop their load I’m willing to do ATM for a clean up on them .

I always do ATM after getting bred!  I will let him use my mouth to clean up.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2013 at 7:49 AM, Guest bbbillt said:

I am a total whore for anon cum dump splits

I post craigs when in motels and leave the door open all night

I love falling asleep and have men cum in in the middle of the night fuck and dump and leave never say a word leaving me ass up with their load dripping out of me

On 4/2/2014 at 1:51 PM, luv2bfree said:

A hole filled with multiple loads is hot..I am a top and luv to eat a cum-filled hole before I unload in it myself.

Print.dms

• 7 months later...
Guest Sketcherman

I totally love anonymous sex. At the park, bathhouse, peep booths,where ever. And if they ask if I'm poz,it kills the moment,  if you're doing anonymous it's safe to assume there are poz players involved. Either don't play or don't ask

I love anon loads.  I really love being seeded at gloryholes.  Get a room at a bath my face buried in a pillow with ass up taking all loads.

My next goal is to do the motel thing and set it up with a top who will video it all.  I want to be blindfolded with my ass up ready and waiting.

• Like 1

I exist for anon loads.

For years, since I was 16 really, I just sucked and swallowed.  I wanted to be fucked so badly but I was this huge chickenshit so I never took the plunge.  I used countless plugs and dildos so I knew I truly wanted my ass stuffed.

About 10 years ago, after seeing my first treasure island media vids I finally had a true visual of who I wanted to be.  Three days after seeing that video I was at Club Ottawa for Blackout Thursday (all lights turned off).

They open at 10 so I showed up about 10:30 and got a room.  For the record I get super slutty when I drink vodka so I had about 6 shots on my way there and kept drinking once I got there.

I headed to my room, stripped and headed for a shower, then back to my room to loosen up with my fav but plug. Then I was off to the gloryholes to swallow as much sum as I could.

The door buzzes every time they let someone in so I heard it was starting to get busy.  After swallowing a few loads headed back to room, left the door wide open and knelt down with my ass up, ready and waiting.  Thankfully I didn't have to wait long.  My first of the day stood behind me, grabbed my hips and pushed all the way in.  I felt nice and full so whoever he was, he had a nice sized cock.  I kept hitting my poppers as he increased the pace of his hard strokes in and out of my ass.  It was fucking amazing!  One final deep thrust and I knew I had just taken my first load.  I turned around after he pulled out and sucked my ass juices off his gorgeous cock.  A few moments later, I stood and said "Thanks, you just popped my cherry."

That day I took at least 20 anon loads.  A few times I was spit-roasted much to my never-ending delight.  And once I had 4 guys fuck me in a row.  As soon as one guy shot in me another one took his place.

Since then I have been to a bathhouse at least 5 or 6 times a week and let anyone who wants to fuck me bareback.

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

Bath houses or sauna's as we call them in europe are awesome for being nailed anonymously, i was being the bath house whore yesterday just like the pic from earlier, i arrived around 2pm on sunday, got to a cabin at 2:30 after changing & left my door open, my ass facing the door just like the picture, i was face down ass up, as always i got repeatedly fucked all bare, never turned around once to see who they were & all the guys nutted inside me, when i left the cabin at 18:00pm my ass was dripping cum. i think i took s good 10+ loads if not more, i was not counting so it most likely was more because i know 1 guy came back 3 times to nut inside me.

10 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Bath houses or sauna's as we call them in europe are awesome for being nailed anonymously, i was being the bath house whore yesterday just like the pic from earlier, i arrived around 2pm on sunday, got to a cabin at 2:30 after changing & left my door open, my ass facing the door just like the picture, i was face down ass up, as always i got repeatedly fucked all bare, never turned around once to see who they were & all the guys nutted inside me, when i left the cabin at 18:00pm my ass was dripping cum. i think i took s good 10+ loads if not more, i was not counting so it most likely was more because i know 1 guy came back 3 times to nut inside me.

Anon bareback is the best. It's by far the hottest way to fuck.

The only thing better than pushing my bare cock into a sloppy, unprotected hole is to have an anon bare cock push into my sloppy, unprotected hole.

• 6 months later...

Absolutely love anon loads, my first time was with 2 strangers at an ABS. I enjoy getting out at least a few times a month (more when possible) to get used good. I don't particularly care if I can see the face of the guy filling me up but it is a real turn on seeing other guys enjoying the show!

Guest barehole4use

I love being used at glory holes too, backing my bare un-protected ass up to the hole & letting anyone slide inside & nut inside me, i've done this at abs but also in clubs in a cabin, only problem is when being the house cumdump slut you will inevitably get jealous looks from all the bottoms that did not get used & filled.

Guest subbttmhole

Fuck, I can't think of how many loads I have taken and never even seen the guy's face or cock for that matter.

• 1 month later...

I've been fucked and taken loads from anonymous guys at various bathhouses.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 8/21/2011 at 12:34 AM, jizzjunky said:

Just curious how many guys love to get their ass bred with anonymous loads. I think I am addicted to them at this point. Sometimes I just park my ass at a gloryhole and see who will go for it. I get off looking at their feet while they fuck my hole. I try to picture what the guy looks like by what their feet look like. Of course my favorite it to just lay down with my ass propped up. I need to get a fuck me tattoo on my rear end. I prefer to look at the guy after he has popped his load. It turns me on more even if the guy is not my type to know I took his load if I did it anonymously. I remember this one tall skanky guy fucking this methed up kid and it really irritated me because he was in my way and I wanted to fuck the kid. So later I am on my stomach and some guy starts fucking me and I look over my shoulder and its him, skanky guy. At the time I was not too thrilled but now I jerk off thinking about that guy and would totally bend over for him. Does that kind of stuff happen to you guys?

Wow, almost all of the loads I've accepted in my life were anonymous.

• 1 month later...

I love anon  fucking  and blow job giving.  It adds to the excitement greatly , being sleazy  like that.  Glory hole, dark motel room, blindfolded  etc etc  such turn ons.   

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, frombottom said:

Until recently I only gave one anon load. 
Now I have two anon action under my belt. 
Both were in a bathhouse after my partner failed to show. 
Rented a room and pointed my ass at the door. 
Got seeded both times. 

Did you take the hint / tip :

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, bigloadluvr said:

I love anon loads.  I really love being seeded at gloryholes.  Get a room at a bath my face buried in a pillow with ass up taking all loads.

My next goal is to do the motel thing and set it up with a top who will video it all.  I want to be blindfolded with my ass up ready and waiting.

When I was in college, the first 3 floors of one particular building had popular glory holes; but, in the evening, the one in the ground-level 2nd floor was often a very popular place to play. Glory holes & peepholes in the particleboard dividers helped. I wish I had kept track of how many anonymous blowjobs I got there because it was a lot. One afternoon on the 3rd floor & between classes, 2 guys who had such a great view (thru the crack in the stall door) of me getting sucked off that they nearly knocked each other over to get in for their turn. :) In the 2nd-floor restroom, some guys wanted better access to my cock and so sucked it understall. A few who recognized me would come into my stall. For a few whose faces I only partly saw through the glory holes before I presented my cock to them to see up close & enjoy, they would stop sucking, I would think to catch their breath; but, each one soon backed his ass onto my hard, thick cock and then ride it--some taking longer than others--until I gave them the big load of cum they needed. One guy was bi with half an inch more length than me; but, after sucking each other's cocks understall, he turned around, sat on my cock, and rode it until I couldn't help but fuck & fill him. He then said he wanted me to join him for a 3-way with his g/f but needed to ask her first; but, when I called the number he gave me, he pretended I had the wrong number, which told me she was there and had said, "No."

I would thoroughly enjoy being in a "taking all cocks" video, starting recording every time someone arrives and occasionally randomly fucking you, too!

i always prefer anonymous loads while cruising outdoor at sveral places around my city or in holidays in the bushes behind the beach. When weather is good at home i go outside to the known cruisingareas and in most cases there are some guys looking for fun. For holidays i generally put some adverts some days ago in the known pages then got there cruising around checking situation and decide to walk around or stay on on a nice place and wait. Last time i did so and a nice older man was around very reserved but obviously interested so i touched him, start wanking him and sucking his cock and finally he tuns me around and fucked me. in this moment 2 others, who obviously read the advert joint the place and entered the action, drop there pants sucked my cock and bend me over letting suck their cocks to. i noticed that they all doing some poppers so i grab mine too and we swap the bottles deep inhaling cotinue sucking and fucking until they unload in me. finally a good bye and a kiss and i was lucky.