Bottoms that want pozzed.

Guest n2barebk

Guest n2barebk

Its so surprising that so many bottoms want to take poz loads or get pozzed. After you test poz, it can be a huge mental issue that takes time to get over. Key problem is most guys that pozzed take meds to stop the process. I find this wild, cause it expensive to be pozzed. And you don't know the effect that HIV will have on your body, ever guy is different. Some are real sick, other don't know they have the bug. Its the choice you make and what you want in life. Being pozzed also means losing friends and some fuck buds. They tend to fade away from your life, so you have to find new friends and fucks. It can be a challenge. Anyway, choices are your, Butt I do now fucking raw is the max and best way.

• 2 months later...
:mellow: well getting poz may sound exotic to some, but hiv carries many problems...social as well as mental and like the other writer said, it is very expensive on an average for the meds is about $20,000 a year or so...side effects are various with person. Doing it with the purpose of getting poz to me is stupid. However fucking without a condom is hot and getting breed by a man is the best feeling a bottom can have. Good luck and hope you stay neg.
  • Like 1

Guest Maggwhyte

:mellow: well getting poz may sound exotic to some, but hiv carries many problems...social as well as mental and like the other writer said, it is very expensive on an average for the meds is about $20,000 a year or so...side effects are various with person. Doing it with the purpose of getting poz to me is stupid. However fucking without a condom is hot and getting breed by a man is the best feeling a bottom can have. Good luck and hope you stay neg.

As someone who is curious, I can't say that getting pozzed is an attraction for me. The raw, naked, no barriers sex and being filled with cum definitely gets me super hard, but because of the risks I've so far avoided doing so with anyone. It sucks, because my experiences are so limited, but I just don't want to take the risk.

• 1 year later...

That's fine...each guy's feelings are valid. As I view it all...We all must die sometime and leave this physical body. It should be our choice and we should be free to do with our body as we will. This includes getting h.i.v. or doing suicide or whatever. It is all o.k. so long as we respect everyones freedom. I do believe one must be honest with others and not infect anyone who does not feel o.k. about it. The condom thing is probably kind of a conspiracy and just a way of some businesses making lots of money. The condom thing is also racist, I think. So, each to their own. Of course there is no erotic feeling like doing it bareback!

• 1 year later...

Quite frankly, I was told by the health department doctor that she would have rather had HIV than diabetes. Sounded a bit odd, till I finally had diabetes hit me. (knew it would eventually due to being in my families genes.) Since that time I've had two times when my numbers went so low that my doctors are quite surprised I didn't end up in a comma. As for the HIV, my insurance pays for the meds, and my co-pay is paid by the maker of the med. I have had no side effects, and have a better immune system (CD4 over 1000) than many people with out HIV.

All that being said, it IS a personal decision to be made. I truly believe that anyone who is looking to bareback SHOULD be willing to accept being pozzed, cause you never know when it might happen to you. I am living proof. I used protection most of the time when I bottomed, but just one time of a slip up, and WHAM, I was poz. So for all those barebackers who put down poz guys, or those who want to be pozzed, beware, your day just might be around the corner.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest kybijosh

If you're having sex with anyone, you're taking a risk of infection that is WITH or without condoms so to me IF someone wants to get HIV/AIDS that's their choice BUT I would hope they're honest about their status and don't deliberately infect a guy for spite.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a valid discussion that we all need to understand. No doubt, the safe sex guys and the chasers/gift givers will never agree on the subject. Still it is important for each of us to understand the transmission and development of the disease and all that is related to it. It is a significant change to your body.....simply getting infected without understanding seem like a poor choice....since the cost and risks would not be understood. It is really similar to the old "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime" concept.....getting posed can be quite easy....living with HIV+ maybe less so.

And yes, I chased, was converted and have been poz for 6 months.......while i would NOT change my choices, I do recognize what a serious issue this can be.

Guest barehole4use
On 7/23/2010 at 3:49 PM, n2barebk said:

Its so surprising that so many bottoms want to take poz loads or get pozzed. After you test poz, it can be a huge mental issue that takes time to get over. Key problem is most guys that pozzed take meds to stop the process. I find this wild, cause it expensive to be pozzed. And you don't know the effect that HIV will have on your body, ever guy is different. Some are real sick, other don't know they have the bug. Its the choice you make and what you want in life. Being pozzed also means losing friends and some fuck buds. They tend to fade away from your life, so you have to find new friends and fucks. It can be a challenge. Anyway, choices are your, Butt I do now fucking raw is the max and best way.

This only should be taken in to account if you are not a chaser, I was & it took years to achieve a POSITIVE result finally after searching & searching i found a guy with a high viral load newly pozzed & very toxic to do the deed through poz friends, Now i avoid taking meds at all cost & not because of the costs involved but because i want to be as toxic as possible so i can spread my disease at will.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2016 at 1:17 AM, barehole4use said:

This only should be taken in to account if you are not a chaser, I was & it took years to achieve a POSITIVE result finally after searching & searching i found a guy with a high viral load newly posed & very toxic to do the deed through poz friends, Now i avoid taking meds at all cost & not because of the costs involved but because i want to be as toxic as possible so i can spread my disease at will.

what bemuses me about poz-seeking is the search process.  why do guys come to a sight like this to solicit a gift giver?  i wonder how many posters are phantom souls talking out a fantasy, since most discussants are anonymous-guests.  it is a powerful fantasy; this site is certainly a good outlet for venting - which is a good thing.   (yes, some are anonymous because they fear discovery by internet snoopers, but i don't think that cautionary practices account for a big chunk of anonymous postings.)  

why do so many respondents just happen to live on the other side of the country from the gift-giver?  or another country altogether? e.g., "oh, I was just in london  last week and would have made it with you had I known," and the poster is writing from pittsburgh!  surely nobody can claim ignorance about club piittsburgh!   that verges on the comedic.   

everyone knows  the easiest and quickest way to convert is by spending a couple weekends in a bathhouse; a private room, lights on, door open, legs spread or ass cocked.  what is more, if one is remotely attractive, there will be a happily obliging queue during most of the visit; there are many of us who find topping a bottom anonymously extremely arousing.    

This only should be taken in to account if you are not a chaser, I was & it took years to achieve a POSITIVE result finally after searching & searching i found a guy with a high viral load newly posed & very toxic to do the deed through poz friends, Now i avoid taking meds at all cost & not because of the costs involved but because i want to be as toxic as possible so i can spread my disease at will.

what bemuses me about poz-seeking is the apparent search process.  why do guys come to a sight like this to solicit a gift giver?  i wonder how many posters are phantom souls merely expressing a fantasy, since most discussants are anonymous-guests.  it is a powerful fantasy, after all; this site is certainly a good outlet for venting - which is a good thing.   (yes, some are anonymous because they fear discovery by internet snoopers, but i don't think that cautionary practices account for a big chunk of postings.)  why do so many respondents just happen to live on the other side of the country from the gift-giver?  or another country altogether?  e.g., "oh, I was just in london  last week and would have made it with you had I known," and the poster is writing from pittsburgh!  First of all, there are many bathhouses in london, and surely nobody can claim ignorance of that cavernous club piittsburgh!   that verges on the comedic.    

everyone knows  the easiest and quickest way to convert is by spending a couple weekends in a bathhouse; private room, lights on, door open, legs spread or ass cocked.  what is more, if one is remotely attractive, there will be a happily obliging queue during most of the visit.  many of us find topping a bottom anonymously extremely arousing.    

You make a lot of since  for the most part. and to spend a week end or so at a bath house  is all fine and good . UNLESS you are a Mature BB BOTTOM and then seldom will you find  what you want. most tops want the young stud that just lays there .

I have offered to travel for a good top. Then they disappear with out a word.

there my gripe is done , have a good day

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Gifters are everywhere if you know where to look & lose the shopping list - picky bottom's don't get sex.

• 7 months later...
On 4/12/2016 at 12:17 AM, barehole4use said:

This only should be taken in to account if you are not a chaser, I was & it took years to achieve a POSITIVE result finally after searching & searching i found a guy with a high viral load newly pozzed & very toxic to do the deed through poz friends, Now i avoid taking meds at all cost & not because of the costs involved but because i want to be as toxic as possible so i can spread my disease at will.

An interesting twist, is that it is illegal and one can get prosecuted for deliberately giving someone HIV in the USA.  NOW finding the person and proving it, is another story.  I can't get my mind around you wanting to infect others, but in this venue, I'm glad you feel open enough to say that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, cjdupont said:

Poz guys are better and more uninhibited about sex.  I'm still neg but I prefer fucking poz guys because there's never any hesitation.  And when I've been topped by poz guys, it's also been great.

Don't be picky is key, fuck & get fucked by anyone & anywhere & drop your pants for any hard cock too old & young & esp the trolls. That is the way to achieve a POZITIVE result. Same when you see a bottom taking any cock, go fuck him too - I never ask a guy his status, if there is one thing that will put off any guy is asking about crap like that, bend over & take it, is my motto. even now i do that too, any cock anywhere anytime.

Guest barehole4use
On 5/31/2016 at 12:30 AM, ebonysauce said:

the easiest and quickest way to convert is by spending a couple weekends in a bathhouse; a private room, lights on, door open, legs spread or ass cocked.  what is more, if one is remotely attractive, there will be a happily obliging queue during most of the visit; there are many of us who find topping a bottom anonymously extremely arousing.

So much truth in what you write, too many guys out there being picky about who fucks them & they expect the world with a shopping list, Guys it's never going to happen like that. Lose the shopping list & let anyone & i mean really anyone fuck you Poz. I've done the door open thing at a bathhouse many times, i always get used by anon guys, i never turn around to see who is using me but i always leave the place full of anon cum, god only knows how many poz loads i have taken. These's photo is what i love to do but saying that you can be a total slut outdoors too, bend over get face down ass up in the dark & get used all night by anon cock. The chances someone is breeding you will be a lot higher when you dump your picky attitude.

536af1ab10fdd1c28c515dddeac466d51.jpeg

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:33 AM, barehole4use said:

Don't be picky is key, fuck & get fucked by anyone & anywhere & drop your pants for any hard cock too old & young & esp the trolls. That is the way to achieve a POZITIVE result. Same when you see a bottom taking any cock, go fuck him too - I never ask a guy his status, if there is one thing that will put off any guy is asking about crap like that, bend over & take it, is my motto. even now i do that too, any cock anywhere anytime.

I never turn down a cock or an ass.

Guest barehole4use

17 hours ago, cjdupont said:

I never turn down a cock or an ass.

That is the right attitude, keep taking cock like that, a true cumdump never turns down cock & cum.

2103867960_takeall.jpg.5de8aca5e5fb4469819b2749bbebac7d.jpg