takeing cum up the ass for the first time

Guest fbudy

Guest fbudy

hi everyone, just a few thoughts. i have had bareback before, but never had a guy come up my ass. now i am going to change that !. i am intelligent enough to know that this is foolish in the extreme, but, i simply cant help how i feel. i have come to a point in my life where i ask myself : where am i going and what do i want. well, not married, not going to be, very single, well in the closet and not happy !. i really am frightened of catching something nasty, hep c etc, but the longing to get my ass filled with cum and piss is overriding all else. i have contacted a few guys online, hopefully meet soon. i did get an invite from one guy, but to my great disappointment he lived far too close to me !! the trouble with keeping this secret, and he was going to fuck me !!. so i shall keep trying. i want to have cum in every hole in my body, piss in my ass, to party, to have as many guys as i can. i would love to hear from any one who started out this way, and where it has lead you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NC_MVP

I have taken over 50 different loads and as of last week I am still negative. My luck may eventually run out but I just decided that I will not fuck or get fucked with a condom. I will accept the consequences.

Guest will269269

I so agree. I feel the same way but get worried but really do not care. I am still a virgin btm but so ready to change that with a raw cock.

hi everyone, just a few thoughts. i have had bareback before, but never had a guy come up my ass. now i am going to change that !. i am intelligent enough to know that this is foolish in the extreme, but, i simply cant help how i feel. i have come to a point in my life where i ask myself : where am i going and what do i want. well, not married, not going to be, very single, well in the closet and not happy !. i really am frightened of catching something nasty, hep c etc, but the longing to get my ass filled with cum and piss is overriding all else. i have contacted a few guys online, hopefully meet soon. i did get an invite from one guy, but to my great disappointment he lived far too close to me !! the trouble with keeping this secret, and he was going to fuck me !!. so i shall keep trying. i want to have cum in every hole in my body, piss in my ass, to party, to have as many guys as i can. i would love to hear from any one who started out this way, and where it has lead you.

Strangely you do not mention HIV infection - that is what stops me a bit, as I know I could get addicted to taking raw loads. There are multiple strains of HIV, and there is no way of knowing how the poz loads that you take (as you will know at least some of the loads you take are poz, though not everyone may tell you, or tell the truth (going from posts I have seen on here - there are a number of stealth pozzers around)) - so there is no way of knowing whether you become untreatable, if the mixes of HIV lead to that, which would not be good.

You can also get quite a lot of nasty things through rimming - basically other bodies are unknown quantities in good and bad ways - hope you experience more of the good as you get ploughed!

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

My first time was wanted by me I had been seeing this man for a time giving him oral and  he wanted to take my virginity I finally gave in and one night told him I was ready he said he did not have a condom I told him not to worry I wanted my virginity taken and loaded it was amazing I had some uncomfortable moments since it was the first but I knew I could not stop i I’d to have more 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm rather new at barebacking, last year i was getting fucked by a friend with condom, but at the end we ended bare and he shot his load in me, i knew he was save. 

In december I've dated another guy of who i knew he was safe and he also filled me with his cum. 

But in the rest of december i went a lot to a gay sauna, ended up with guys in a cabin, not expecting to get fucked i did not have any condoms with me, i just enjoyed what happened and they fucked me bare but they also pulled back just before they shot their load, so it was still relatively safe. 

This made me realise how much more i was enjoying sex when it is bare.

It also happened in the past that i was very horny with a guy but when he wanted to fuck me and i wanted it safe he took a condom and all horniness with him and me were gone. 

Sex is there to enjoy, you grow into it, if you can't enjoy it anymore you must indeed decide what you want. 

I think you are making the right choice about wanting your holes filled, because it feels really great. 

If you are worried about serious STI's, maybe you'd better try to decide what possibilities there are, for example is PrEP a possibility to prevent HIV? If not, maybe trying to find guys who you can trust who are HIV- , hepatitis C can also be a problem, all other STI's are easy to cure. 

Just do where you feel comfortable with and have no regrets after. 

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, Armin74 said:

I think you are making the right choice about wanting your holes filled, because it feels really great. 

If you are worried about serious STI's, maybe you'd better try to decide what possibilities there are, for example is PrEP a possibility to prevent HIV? If not, maybe trying to find guys who you can trust who are HIV- , hepatitis C can also be a problem, all other STI's are easy to cure. 

Just do where you feel comfortable with and have no regrets after. 

This is the way to go, be responsible for yourself & take safety measures within reason, then you can enjoy getting fucked bare all the time.

• 1 month later...
Guest Handyhomo

When I took my first load in my ass, I loved it and wanted to do it more.  This was ages ago, back in the early 80’s and didn’t have to worry about any diseases as the guy was my brother and at the time, both virgins.  After that time we did it for years til I moved out