Biggest cock and load taken

Guest 19teen72

Had a 58 year old divorced businessman who used to fuck me on a regular basis in his hotel rooms when visiting. He had a thick 8.5 incher. Just long enough that it hurt a bit if he didn't ram it straight up my ass to his balls. He liked to shoot his huge load onto my hairy back....It was fucking hot. Wish I had him take a vid or pictures. Unfortunately he moved away....im looking for a replacement..lol

Guest BBnCatoosa38

Well... The Biggest I've taken is = 11.5"er & Really Really Thick, too..

Yes, was a Black guy, Of Course..

& the most loads was = 14 in a Gang-Banging Kind of Day/Night/Morning!!! woof woof oink oink grrrr grrrr

Extremely Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot!!! was in Ft. Lauderdale Florida a couple years ago... & the guy [[the Hottest 1 in the group]] was the very last 1 to Fuck/Pound me, too... grrrr grrrr

Guest BBnCatoosa38

I meant = the guy I Really Really Wanted {the Most Attractive & Extremely Hot} was the very last 1 to Fuck me, too!!!

I have been a bottom all my life, was fucked from 6" to about 12.5" several times. My regular admiror I should say has about 9.5" he does not fuck too much but whenever he comes, he say boy you made a man out of me, I really love to hear that every time LOL

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest obxbtm

My largest was 11.5 and a 11. But the biggest load was a 8. The first time he gave me a facial and I couldn't believe anyone could cum that much, covered my entire face, was thick. The first time that he bred me it felt like a fire hose going off, all thick cum. I have become a BB only bottom and I love it to hurt as it should be

Guest deepnme68

Not sure if by biggest you mean length or girth! The longest I've taken was around 10.5". He was a black man.I am white by the way.He pounded my butt so hard I thought the head was gonna come out my mouth! He was above average thickness but I've had thicker! Not long ago i had a white man that was as thick as a beer can but only about 6.5" and quite filling. One of my firsts was a young Latino man and he came like a geyser. I have not found anyone that produces that much semen in one load since. Probably around 4-6oz.

• 1 month later...
Guest Btm4Cocks

My former Brother-n-law had a cock that was thick, maybe 8 inches long. The first few times he fucked me hurt some before I got used to it. After that, I could take him balls deep every time he fucked me.

Another top had the biggest loads,,every time he fucked me he would cum,,then keep fucking me as his cock stayed hard, before dumping a second load into me. When he finally pulled out,,his sperm would drip out of my ass and down between my legs all over my crotch. I would drive home with a wet ass,,it was awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

My biggest cock and load taken happened to be tonight, my first time. After inviting several guys from craigslist over to my hotel room, one finally didn't flake out and showed up. He was a nice black guy with a hard 8" cut cock that was slightly curved upward. He fucked my virgin ass face down and ass up for a while, pounding the head of his cock painfully deep in my guts. Then he pressed my body flat on the bed and fucked me from behind, slamming that long big cock against my insides until he slammed me one last time really hard and deep, and exploded deep inside me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest newbyx5

12 inch cock was extremely over stuffed it felt like a telephone pole was up my ass his cock shot hot cum in my ass the pressure was so intense his cum leaked ozing out around his cock and he still kept on fucking my ass and shot another smaller load of cum in my ass, that fucking was unbelievable that a guy could fuck cum twice and shoot that much cum.

Not sure about the size , but the head was so big that I couldn't suck it. When he tried to push it into my hole I nearly jumped off the bench. It nearly split me in half. The only way in was me leaning against is raised pole and let my body weight slowly push it in. Is was a very filling sensation , specially when he started humping. 3 days later I still had problems walking and sitting. But no regrets only that I never met him again

• 4 weeks later...
Guest james1796

One if the guys who first bred me has a huge cock and once fucked me with 3 loads already in there. It was really squelchy and because of his size it was coming out around the sides of his thick shaft as he fucked me on my back with legs in air. He started scooping it up with his fingers and feeding it into my mouth and I loved it. Soon he shot into me himsrlf then made me suck the cum cocktail off his glistening meat. Heaven!

***NEWS*** Just exceeded my previous biggest by an older guy with a cock as thick as a beer can and slightly longer too!

He wanted to use a condom but non fitted, too small so lubed my hole well, bent me over and pushed... boy it was thick... didnt think he would make it but my arse gave way and he was soon pumping his piston in and out. He said most guys are scared to take it, they lick n suck but he doesn't get to fuck much. Didn't take long before he had me weak kneed from his thick pounding, then he groaned and flooded my hole, when he pushed in again the cum oozed all around his cock and ran down my legs, he slowly nudged his cock back and fore, before pulling out and leaving my hole gaping... felt like it took a while before closing...

Guest GWNudist

The largest I ever took was a true 12 inches, but he was so big it never really got hard. It was uncut, which made it a more comfortable fuck.

• 5 months later...
Guest BottomDEbitc

10 in massive black Python. I was 16. I felt like he was in my stomach. I screamed like a sissy but he kept pounding. Hurt me bad. But I healed and now I take the BBC with ease!!

• 3 weeks later...

My ex Italian Boyfriend had a 8 inch long, 7 inch circumference cock, not the biggest in lenght i had but the thickest for sure, and the first time he breed me we used dildos and butt plugs to loosen me up, he was so rock hard and impatient, we tried over and over but he could not even get the head inside me, he got so frustrated he just rammed it in me, so hard i nearly fainted, and just raw fucked me for 10 minutes, i screamed in pain from the hard fuck, and he cum so hard i felt his thick jets of cum washing and filling up my ass, my hole was so open it did not properly close for an hour, i was leaking cum out my ass and my jeans was soaking wet on the bus home, i could smell cum and thought anyone sitting next to me would know i been fucked, When i used to suck him off, he cum i in my mouth i could never swallow it all he just sprayed so much cum, but i loved it after he had properly broken me in, and i could take his big cock all the way, and feel him expanding my ass, Nothing is more beautiful than to be able to give your partner all the sex he wants, and i would cum after just a few minutes of him fucking me deep and hard, sometimes i cum 2-3 times before he cum, I love bareback, could never do anything else. And a good fill of cum deep in the ass is the best feeling ever.

Guest DarkCraver

I am a size queen so I have taken a lot of big dicks.

The biggest was a 13" dick that was @ 2 1/4 inches thick.

The first time he fucked me I asked him to stop at @8 inches in my asshole.

The second time I gently took it all and had the biggest assgasm ever.

I felt him twitch right away and he flooded my hole for @ 8-10 seconds.

He pulled out and it still was dripping cum down my ass crack as he lay on top of me.

After that I took him balls deep everytime and it got rough.

He didn't care- he just stuffed a sock in my mouth when I started moaning too much like a bitch.

• 4 years later...

Little over 8’’ a super thick uncut Latino construction worker. His foreskin was so slick and wet from all the precum but it was a pain to work it into my ass. Once he was finally he I could tell he was desperate to let out a weeks worth of sexual frustration and he came hard. 

However, the larges load i took was from a regular sized Asian guy. We fucked for twenty minutes and all of a sudden he got very still and his cock just started pumping literally pumping the equivalent of about 5 guys loads worth of cum. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bigloadluvr said:

11 inches from a skinny white guy.  He was the first guy to make me cum while fucking me.  I was in heaven.  I was his regular cumdump for about 2 years then he got transferred to another city.

Biggest I got was 9", older white guy.  I was 15 so it took awhile.  I was getting fucked pretty often then.  It was alot better once I was loved and he was fully in me.  As far as cumming.  I did suck him off till he came and he blew a nice load so I'll assume he came nicely in me

• 3 months later...

Biggest Cock would be 11 inches and thick. He started slow to let me get use to it and then fucked me for about 30-45 minutes. He was amazing!!

Biggest load was from a guy with about an 8 inch cock that filled my ass to overflowing with 1 load!! So you know I had to have him fill my mouth with that load the next time. It was spectacular!!