Biggest cock and load taken

Guest 19teen72

Guest Patient413
Whats the biggest cock and load anyone has taken?

Hey you should tell first!

I'm not a size queen so it's about 8 inches for me. But being reamed for a long time with 8 inches is a full workout for a hungry hole. How do I answer the load part?

Guest 19teen72

Well Ive only hada thick 7.5. but no loads in me yet. As far as load size. Was it so big that it leaked out right away or did just fill you up really good?

Guest assforyoujim

I once had a guy who was maybe 9" or so. Not so much the length but the width that was great.

The biggest load was from a guy in Florida. He said he had not cum in five days. Anyway when he was done it was leaking out my ass all the night. So I guess that was the bigist.

But any load up my ass is good :P

Guest Patient413
Well Ive only hada thick 7.5. but no loads in me yet. As far as load size. Was it so big that it leaked out right away or did just fill you up really good?

If I've been fucked for a while my hole is usually so loose that it takes some effort to pinch it and keep any cum from dribbling out, especially if I'm up and walking around after. But I've had a guy get so sexed up while fucking that I swear he must have been cumming for 15 seconds. If you really think about it that's a pretty long time. I could at least feel his cock pulsing and hear his panting and grunting for that long. It was for sure a big load and felt so good when he first started shooting. It's a nice warm feeling for me. Kinda hard to measure volume though.

Lot's of times I like to suck a guy off first because that's just as hot to feel his cock pulsing in my mouth and I especially like the way cum hits the back of my throat. I don't like going down so far on his cock that he shoots down my throat usually. But sucking guys off first that can get hard again before too long is a great way to help 'em fuck you that much longer.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bibottom2use

I met a young black guy who had 10 inches of thick meat. I've never been so filled in my life and it took a little while before he had it all in me,or he says he did anyway, and he was excellent with working it!! He probably would have been a great fuck if he only had 6 or 7 but that beautiful cock made it outstanding. I met him twice before he moved. My ass stayed hot and slippery for hours with his cum.

Guest used_4_uncut

My ass is still tight, and like it that way, so only had a fat uncut 7 as my biggest cock. Biggest load was a guy who hadn'cum for a week, and he exploaded! The cum was running down my leg all night.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hungversnyc

I took a 10x6 once from this hot white guy. It was so intense that I screamed the whole time. if double penetration counts then I have taken some pretty thick cock then too.

When I was 19 I hooked up wit this guy who must have been an 11 incher and so much cum gushed out of him that I was drenched. When I think back, I wish he shot all that in me but I couldn't take his cock back then.

I was at a bb party a few years ago, and a guy I hadn't met was there. He was 10" and thick, big head too. I'd gotten fucked twice already when we started playing. We went into a room to fuck. His cock felt like a sledgehammer in me. He pounded me and by the time he blew his load, about 4 other guys had come into to room to watch. As soon as he pulled out, one of the guys watching got in postion and fucked me right away. The sound of the big guy's cum making all those slopping noises as the next guy fucked me was so hot. He blasted his load in me, and jacked me off as he came in me. It was a great evening lol.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

It's been a long time since anyone came in me. But I really enjoy cumming deep up a guy's ass when he lets me. My cock is almost straight, 8 inches long (measured from pubic bone to tip), it's 2 in. thick (6 in. around), and I know how to use it. By mixing up what I do, I can play for hours and fuck non-stop for up to 45 minutes before needing to cool off and rehydrate. Most of the guys I fuck admit that my cock is the biggest they've taken, sometimes because it's the biggest they've dared to take and can't yet take bigger. I have seen 9-inch cocks and an occasional 10-inch cock at group parties; when I lived in Denton, I met one guy with at least 11 inches and close to 4 inches thick--the word "torpedo" came to mind when I saw it, and I couldn't fit enough of the thickness in my mouth to take much of the length. (I hope he eventually found some guy to fuck because any woman would be scared off by it!)

It's hard to know if a long cock also delivers a big load unless you see him cum first. My 2 1/2-year regular really enjoys having me cum deep up his ass, but at least 2/3 of the time he wants me to cum on his face so he can actually see how much I came (usually more than 1/8 cup, judging by what I've trapped in a Magnum condom after jacking off)--he's even photographed it! In Dec. 2008, I guess everything was right because I came so much that I covered his face, which astonished even me because I kept cumming after I expected to be through. He tells me, though, that when I do cum up his ass, it is so deep that it is awhile before it can come out, and then the big load just gushes out.

• Like 1
Guest 1968andy

my current boyfriend isn't so large, but when he cums deep inside, he just keeps going and fucks me til he cums again - by this time it's just pouring outta my arse :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bttm4blkdick

Took a 13" dick in the back of my car. it was hot night in june 08 and i met this black guy on craigslist who had a girlfriend and could not host or travel. so i picked him up and at 2am, went to an empty parking lot where he pound my hole for 20 min. he shot his load in me me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest highspring

Guy I used to see was about 8inches long and about 6 thick, was a HUGE cock and he liked to fuck raw. Used to make me ride him until he came.

Another guy one of the best i've ever had is about 8 long nice and thick uncut and loves to fuck me raw.... Was riding him once when i pulled off of him and teased his head with my arse until he came, at which point i pushed it all the way inside me, felt like a lot!

Most loads at one time is 3

I had a room mate a couple of years ago, he was a 21 year old black guy in the military. He seemed a little too eager to hear about any boys I talked about. One night he came home pretty buzzed and we ran into each other in the hall. He said he was so horny he could even fuck me, so I said cool. So we didn't say another word. I just lead him into my dark bedroom and we undressed and he laid on the bed. I started stoking and sucking, but I could get my mouth only around the head because it was so BIG. Probably 13 inches long and 6-7 inches around - it was beautiful! I'm a small guy, but after the first couple of minutes of sitting down on it inch by inch and working it around for a while I got going riding on it like no tomorrow and then he flipped me over on my stomach and pounded me so hard I thought when he came it would drbble out my mouth. We never talked about it but did do it again a couple times before he was deployed. I miss him:)

Guest takemybottom

I met a black guy on another site and agreed to hook up with him before work. I got to his apartment at around 6:30 AM. He wasn't the best looking guy in the world; in fact I would never have given him another look, if I were passing him on the street, but he wasn't butt-ugly and he was tall as hell, maybe 6'8", which turns me on, and he was only wearing basketball shorts, so I went into his apartment because I was horny as hell. When I stepped into his place, he told me, "Shut the fuck up and don't say a word, unless I talk to you, and only then will you say Yes, Master. You will leave, when I'm done with you, do you understand me"? I wasn't even thinking, when I answered, "Yeah, sure, no problem". He immediately smacked my face and yelled, "Yes, MASTER"!

The smack stunned the shit out of me and panic set in. I didn't even have the time to wonder what the hell I had gotten myself into, when he smacked me again and yelled, "Yes, MASTER"! Without thinking, I said, "Yes, Master". "That's better, bitch, now dropped your laundry and let me see your ass". I took off my tie, then my shirt, then my shoes, Dockers and socks and finally my underwear in front of him, and he smiled. He dropped his shorts to his ankles, and I almost shit, when I saw his cock. It was 13" and the biggest I had ever seen. I had no poppers with me and I really doubted I was going to fit him in me. He told me to get on my knees and suck his cock, so I did exactly as I was told, not wanting to get smacked again. I sucked as much of his cock as I could, which really wasn't much...my mouth was so damn stretched. "Suck that cock, you little faggot". What was weird was that the way he was talking to me was really turning me on. I garbled, "Yes, Master", with his cock in my mouth.

After about five minutes of sucking him, he threw me on his bed and lifted my legs on his shoulders. He spat on his cock and started sliding it in me...I yelped and received another smack. He told to shut the fuck up and take it. My only answer was, "Yes, Master". He really didn't care if he was hurting me or not. I could see that he was getting pleasure out of hurting me. At first, I could only take about half of his cock, because it was so thick, but as my ass relaxed, I took it all. He fucked me on my back for a while, then he pulled out layed on his back, and told me to ride his cock. My answer was, "Yes, Master". "Good bitch". The feeling of sliding down his pole was absolutely exhilarating! I rode him for what seemed like an eternity.

He then told me that he was going to tie me up. I was a little leery, since I didn't know the guy, and I didn't want to end up the victim of some psycho, but the fantasy thought overrode any logic, and I didn't want to get smacked, so I quickly said, "Yes, Master". He told me to lay down on the floor and put my arms behind my back. He bound me with rope and then put a collar around my neck and snapped it to a ring that was secured to the floor. I was completley helpless and at his mercy. "You are a good little faggot, bitch". "Yes, Master" was my only reply.

What happened next I could never make up in a million years: three other black guys, who had been in the next room, came out naked, and their cocks were as big as this guy's. I freaked the fuck out, but there was nothing I could do but whimper, "Please, no"! The guy who had been fucking me smacked me hard upside the head and told me to shut the fuck up and that I was going to be a good, little, white faggot, say, "Yes, Master" to them, and take every cock, until they were done with me. My only answer was, "Yes, Master". I started crying. He smacked me again and told me to shut the fuck up. He put his cock inside me again, while two of the guys spread my legs, one on each side of me. The fourth guy knelt down and told me to open my mouth. "Yes, Master". He shoved his cock in my mouth and I gagged. He laughed and told me what a good faggot I was.

After a couple minutes of fucking my mouth, my gag reflex went away and not long after that, he shot his load down my throat. This sent my original lover over the edge and he shot his load into my ass. When they were done pumping me, the two guys who had been holding my legs apart took their turn at my mouth and ass, while the original two spread my legs. They fucked me just as mercilessly as the first two and then unloaded their cocks into my holes. When they were done, my original lover put his cock in my mouth and the guy I first sucked off put his cock in my ass.

This fucking went on all day. By the time they were done fucking my mouth and my ass, the only thing I could taste was salt and my ass was completely numb...it was an interesting feeling. My original lover untied me and told me I better not let any cum drip out of my ass and to get dressed....yeah, right. As soon as I stood up, a torrential downpour of cum ran down my legs. My original lover slapped me, and then his friends took turns slapping me too, calling a "Big-gapped faggot". My original lover then told me that I would do this again with them, when they wanted to. I managed to say, "Yes, Master".

I had no clue what time it was, when I left his place, until I got in my truck...It was almost 5 PM and I had completely missed work. My phone had seven messages from my boss. I called her at home and told her that I was sick as hell and had been throwing up all morning. She told me to feel better and take as much as I needed to feel better.

One the drive home, I caught myself in the rear view mirror smiling, knowing that I had really enjoyed my day of being used, abused and humiliated.

I am rock hard, licking off my precum, remembering that day. By the way, I'll be in Arizona, beginning next month; email me and we'll hook up.

I promise I'll be a good little faggot, Master. ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sexylatino64

The biggest I've taken was my friend skinny tall white boy he literally has 12" with 8' girth had it in my ass now for the last 5 yrs cant get enough of it, and I have the biggest load I'm a cum dumper

• 2 weeks later...
Guest makepeaca0000
Whats the biggest cock and load anyone has taken?

I start with insertion of Hegar 4 sound in to my cock. After this insertion I continue with insertion of Hegar 7 sound, Hegar 9 sound, Hegar 10 sound. After insertion of all diameter´s of Hegar sound

I have a great cumming and big load from my hard cock!

post-73526-1277735685_thumb.jpg

Guest Bareback_Dude

I'm not a size queen at all. I find that small dicks can be as pleasurable as a larger one. Too large is sometimes uncomfortable. And because what I'm after are the loads, I don't discriminate with size.

A few years back there was a black bareback top who was obsessed with my hole. We met at my place many times to have sex. He had 8.8" uncut, nice size. He first liked to get sucked and then he loved to fuck me bareback. His cock felt really nice in my hole and I knew that right after the "Oh, God!" came the load and his moaning. When a guy shoots I open up my hole and let my top enjoy my hole softly, let him dump the few drops left. This guy would then, without pulling out, go a second time and 5 minutes later he would be dump;ing a secon load inside me. It was very hot!

I start with insertion of Hegar 4 sound in to my cock. After this insertion I continue with insertion of Hegar 7 sound, Hegar 9 sound, Hegar 10 sound. After insertion of all diameter´s of Hegar sound

I have a great cumming and big load from my hard cock!

What does that have to do with the topic here?

Guest NHVersaslut
Biggest I ever took was 8 inches, and he had it in me all the way. I could feel every bit of it.

biggest i've had was an 11"+ black man at a rest stop while other looked on in amazement not sure if he had the biggest load as other had cum before him

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HngMuscleCumDump

The biggest cock I taken is 14" by 7", beautiful handsome black stud who knew how to kiss as well as he did fuck my hungry muscle kunt! loved every minute !!!!!!!!!