Biggest cock and load taken

Guest 19teen72

Guest subbttmhole

The biggest that I know about was 9 inches and pretty thick, that guy fucked like a god and I was in heaven. There was one time I was at a dom's house and he had me tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. He was inviting guys over to fuck me through the night. The 4th dick into it, I don't know,,,the guy must have been beer can thick because even with 4 loads in me, I struggled and it hurt like hell. I wanted it to end, but he fucked me hard and deep. Took three more loads after him that night.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbmybutt

I had a guy fuck me with a8.5 inch cock that was bigger than a beer can. I had my usual dark room scene. I was on the side of the bed waiting for him to arrive. When he arrived he got behind me and ate my butt out for 10 minutes. When he stood up his cock hit my back side. I knew then it was a huge cock. He put a lot of lube on it and my hole. Told me some bottoms could not handle it. So I sucked up on the poppers very heavily. When he penetrated my hole it hurt for a few minutes. He was pumping slowly. Then he would start a rhythm of pumping fast and slow. 25 minutes into fucking my gaping hole a shot a huge load into my butt. Just pressing against my butt. His cock pulsating. It was flooding my butt with a lot of cum. I thought he was going to pull up and leave. Told me to stay in position. He started pumping again. Said he wasn’t through with me. He wanted more. Another 25 minutes and he pressed against my butt hard. I could feel his cock pulsating again. I was spent. My hole was leaking a lot of cum. Again he told me to stay in position. Again started to pump my butt. I was hearing air and sloshing cum oooz out of my butt after each pump action into my butt. For over 40 minutes he was pumping my butt. The walls of rectum were so loose I was accepting his huge cock with no problem. He finally pressed hard against my butt cumming deep up my butt. Feeling his cock pulsate was a great feeling. He finally backed up put on clothes. Told me he had a great time. Said if he did not wear out he would have fucked me another hour. I thought another hour. One of the best long term fucks I ever had.

• 6 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

9 inches, loads are difficult to measure due to being bred balls deep or down the throat. Medically speaking loads are an average of a teaspoon or 5 ml.

cum eat 1.jpg