Live Action Role Playing game project

Guest fbtxguy

Guest fbtxguy

I'm in the process of working on a Live Action Role Playing game, which will be held in the Dallas area that will be gay oriented, barbarian themed, and sexually explicit. One of the things being toyed with is to create a bonus for people playing the game who have sex bareback.

A Live Action Role Playing game is similar to the tabletop Dungeons and Dragons games, but instead of being indoors at a kitchen table rolling a dice to see if your character swings a sword and hits the enemy, you are actually outdoors, dressed as your character (In the game I'm creating, almost all of the character types will involve wearing a loincloth), and relying on your own skills to swing a boffer sword (similar to a nerf bat....pvc pipe covered in foam, very safe!) to try to hit your opponent, while he is trying to hit you. The races in the game vary from Prehistoric man to Vikings and Barbarians to feral (wild, nude, sex-crazed animalistic men), and will even include modern day man (ie men in leather, uniforms, etc.).

I will note that sex is not a major part of the game, but it is an integral part of it. (The major parts of the game are the roleplaying and fighting).

If anyone is interested in helping me finish with the creation of the game and participate in the playtest, please get in touch with me. Anyone responding will need to be prepared to meet with me (initially only for coffee) so I can give more details and confirm that those responding are real people.

I will also give a bonus offer to those that get in touch with me through here that participate in the playtest. In order for a person to play a feral character, they have to do a special quest in the game, which unlocks that category. Since I'm having the feral as the most sexually active class in the game (they have only four things on their mind: Eating, Sleeping, Fighting, and having Sex!), I'm going to also have them be the class that requires all sex to be bareback. The offer is: Those that participate in the playtesting of the game will get to start off as a feral with no quests necessary. (And for those that don't want to play a feral, I'll make a simple loincloth for the character at the first major weekend long event we have.)

Those interested can contact me here or via email at piratebrethrenofTX@yahoo.com [if you have an AOL email address, please ensure you can recieve emails from the Yahoo email domains.]

Thanks in advance! :-)

Guest diehardcoksucker
I'm in the process of working on a Live Action Role Playing game, which will be held in the Dallas area that will be gay oriented, barbarian themed, and sexually explicit. One of the things being toyed with is to create a bonus for people playing the game who have sex bareback.

A Live Action Role Playing game is similar to the tabletop Dungeons and Dragons games, but instead of being indoors at a kitchen table rolling a dice to see if your character swings a sword and hits the enemy, you are actually outdoors, dressed as your character (In the game I'm creating, almost all of the character types will involve wearing a loincloth), and relying on your own skills to swing a boffer sword (similar to a nerf bat....pvc pipe covered in foam, very safe!) to try to hit your opponent, while he is trying to hit you. The races in the game vary from Prehistoric man to Vikings and Barbarians to feral (wild, nude, sex-crazed animalistic men), and will even include modern day man (ie men in leather, uniforms, etc.).

I will note that sex is not a major part of the game, but it is an integral part of it. (The major parts of the game are the roleplaying and fighting).

If anyone is interested in helping me finish with the creation of the game and participate in the playtest, please get in touch with me. Anyone responding will need to be prepared to meet with me (initially only for coffee) so I can give more details and confirm that those responding are real people.

I will also give a bonus offer to those that get in touch with me through here that participate in the playtest. In order for a person to play a feral character, they have to do a special quest in the game, which unlocks that category. Since I'm having the feral as the most sexually active class in the game (they have only four things on their mind: Eating, Sleeping, Fighting, and having Sex!), I'm going to also have them be the class that requires all sex to be bareback. The offer is: Those that participate in the playtesting of the game will get to start off as a feral with no quests necessary. (And for those that don't want to play a feral, I'll make a simple loincloth for the character at the first major weekend long event we have.)

Those interested can contact me here or via email at piratebrethrenofTX@yahoo.com [if you have an AOL email address, please ensure you can recieve emails from the Yahoo email domains.]

Thanks in advance! :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please count me in, preferably as a feral! I don't care for clothes anyway and I absolutely love sex, so that would be perfect for me. If you have more for me, I'll wear a loincloth if I must, but I prefer staying nude. Your project started in late winter a year ago; but, for any further developments or enhancements, please post updates and let me know!

• 2 months later...
Guest fbtxguy
Please count me in, preferably as a feral! I don't care for clothes anyway and I absolutely love sex, so that would be perfect for me. If you have more for me, I'll wear a loincloth if I must, but I prefer staying nude. Your project started in late winter a year ago; but, for any further developments or enhancements, please post updates and let me know!

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest from most of the gay community in the Dallas area, I had to change the plan and switch to a much more family friendly (non-sexual, PG-13 rated at most) Live Action Role Playing game concept that's going to be held in November of 2010. I will be happy to discuss the project via PM or alternate locations if there anyone interested in it, but will not be posting about it in this particular website.