BB or not BB?

Guest analboi

Why coming here if you don't BB...

My pass word is: bareback and no pull out.

as I said else where my first fuck session at 16yo; no condom since now 64 yo. The bug did not get in me. Now I'm a real chaser. I don't care anymore, Got bored to ask my fuckers if poz or not...

Guest wantraw10

I'd go without getting fucked if the dude wants to use condoms, I get off by being breed from all cocks. love the tops that wait in line to pound there load in my cum filled ass. I've gotten many drunk str8 dudes to use my ass to get off. Its hot when dudes spit on my ass there cock and then shoot there load in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest powerbottom

I have been technically HIV positive since 2003. I use the word technically because my HIV is controlled and undetectable. Actually, I am amazingly healthy and have lots of energy for my age (70). I still get rock-hard erections. Sometimes, the erection is so hard that it feels as if I could hammer nails with my cock. My friends kid me that I should be a top since good firm erections are difficult to find.

Before the era of HIV, I used to love the feeling of cum dripping out of my asshole. It made the experience so much more sensuous and I felt more connected to the top. Most of the time, I play safe and use a condom. A few times, a guy stuck his cock inside me but never actually came. I dated a poz guy for one year and he fucked me regularly without a condom, but he never came inside me. He had a few fetishes such as rimming me deeply and sucking on my toes. I especially liked the rimming...almost any stimulation of my ass is extremely pleasurable. I have several vibrating dildos.

I have provided the above background so that I can ask for a discussion about the pro's and con's of barebacking. The medical people preach safe sex all the time. On the one hand, they want to prevent me from infecting anyone else. On the other hand, the recent research indicates that it is virtually impossible for an undetectable poz guy to infect anyone. The contradiction drive me nuts. The doctors also state that if a pos guy has unprotected se with another pos guy, he risks "superinfection." That means that the virus strain or mutation from one poz guy might be passed to another. When I read the medical literature, it indicates that superinfection is practically non-existent.

Of course, I would love to again feel the intimacy and pleasure of condomless sex and hot, creamy cum dripping out of my ass. But the truth is that I am scared by the safe sex messages. In all honesty, I have always had a fantasy of being the bottom in a gang-bang. From a stamina standpoint, I could probably wear out a large group of tops. Tops often comment that I have a tight ass that is perfect for fucking. From the postings on this site, I understand that barebacking guys seek the natural sensuality and the eroticism of cum shooting up a bottom's ass. I would appreciate any comments about this topic as its relates to an undetectable pox guy like me. I realize that some HIV negative guys avoid se with a poz guy while other HIV negative guys seem totally comfortable. On other web site, I have seen postings from HIV negative tops who have no problems in having sex with a pos guy as long as it is safe sex. On this site, I have seen postings from apparently HIV negative guys and form HIV positive guys who are committed to only having backbars sex. Please help me understand and sort out the issues. Thanks, David, "Power Bottom", Long Beach, California

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nowadays it's more do you want to become poz? All bb is risky, and not every top is neg even though they say they are! Whether they cum in your ass or not, doesn't matter... feels better if they do!

It's the act of penetration that makes it risky. All cocks, big or small can make small tears in your ass and cocks can have small cuts/ tears on the cockhead or leak precum as they fuck, even if they pull out and cum that juice is in you.... for me the more juice the better! Nothing like feeling a man cum inside your body, the throb of his manhood as he squirts... you don't get that with condoms! And feeling his juice inside afterwards, lingering in your hole.. his DNA slowly absorbing into your rectum...

I always think its the sign of a good top and fucking if the guy can make you cum 'hands free' and the sign of a good btm if you can keep taking his pounding after you have cum!

Happy bb fucking, no other way will feel the same!

• Like 2

I always think its the sign of a good top and fucking if the guy can make you cum 'hands free' and the sign of a good btm if you can keep taking his pounding after you have cum!

That is what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

Guest jayjay19871

I completely agree with

Nowadays it's more do you want to become poz? All bb is risky, and not every top is neg even though they say they are! Whether they cum in your ass or not, doesn't matter... feels better if they do!
It's the act of penetration that makes it risky. All cocks, big or small can make small tears in your ass and cocks can have small cuts/ tears on the cockhead or leak precum as they fuck, even if they pull out and cum that juice is in you.... for me the more juice the better! Nothing like feeling a man cum inside your body, the throb of his manhood as he squirts... you don't get that with condoms! And feeling his juice inside afterwards, lingering in your hole.. his DNA slowly absorbing into your rectum...

• 4 weeks later...