BB or not BB?

Guest analboi

Guest analboi

i love hot sex, only unsafe bb raw fucking here, anonymous no talking no questions asked in a bath house is hot too, total fuck and run things get me hard! how about you?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbchemluver

only BB here. Why waste time asking questions! my legs are open, so slide on deep inside and make sure to push all the way in when you shoot!

Guest hammy_cum_boi

they get me hard too analboi. id love to get fucked by u for hours, taking as many loads as u want to put in me, no qestions asked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TokyoDickDrainer

BB men understand that a MAN'S load was meant to go inside a MAN'S hole, not into a rubber condom.

Never have it any other way.

BB is best

Guest gregf1

the only way to get fucked is bareback i love it when a mans cum is dripping out of me and I like to lick it off my fingers as he watchs me doing it.

Guest penslookin

Barebacking is the only way to have sex. Sex should be totally natural and cum transferred from top to bottom. And totally natural sex means no lube...ever..

Guest dare2bare

stupid question :angry: does an alcoholic person like a pint or 6? of corse,bareback is best-i should know,i've practiced what i preach for most of the last 11 years UNLESS someone tells me otherwise.in which case,they swallow it. :P who's next?

Guest dare2bare
stupid question :angry: does an alcoholic person like a pint or 6? of corse,bareback is best-i should know,i've practiced what i preach for most of the last 11 years UNLESS someone tells me otherwise.in which case,they swallow it. :P who's next?

should have read course,of course. not like me to spell something wrong.D'OH!

• 4 months later...
Guest btmcumwhore69

Anal you can use my hole and time with no questions. I'm 100% the same. Raw, hot and cummy

i love hot sex, only unsafe bb raw fucking here, anonymous no talking no questions asked in a bath house is hot too, total fuck and run things get me hard! how about you?

• 2 months later...
Guest RawVersGuyWill

I came to terms with my love of natural sex years ago. Whenever I do go to the baths and they hand out the little packets of lube and condoms, I just leave them at the front desk. I will more than likely have my own lube and have no intentions of using the condoms. BB is the way for me! With condoms being worn, how would I engage in some of my favorite activities like felching, takng and giving anal loads??

Guest Bareback_Dude

Same here, RawVersGuyWill. I decided to just have BB sex 10 years ago knowing the resik I was taking. So far so good for me but I wouldn't be surprised if an HIV-test came back HIV+. Not sure how I would react, but for now I love to take loads, specially anonymous ones.

A couple of days ago I was in a sauna, mounted on a leather horsie in a dark room, hole lubed. I felt (couldn't see a thing) a guy playing with my hole, and soon after a cock trying to go in. But it felt strange so I touched the cock and noticed it was a w*Y(*YO*HOHd one. I managed to pull the condom out and took his cock and guided it back in, raw this time. The guy did not fight it. But he lasted for only a few seconds before I heard him moan. He pulled out, and quickly left. I touched my hole, dripping cum. Someone else who had been watching went right in but also quickly shot his load and was gone. I actually like quick ones.

Guest RawVersGuyWill
Same here, RawVersGuyWill. I decided to just have BB sex 10 years ago knowing the resik I was taking. So far so good for me but I wouldn't be surprised if an HIV-test came back HIV+. Not sure how I would react, but for now I love to take loads, specially anonymous ones.

A couple of days ago I was in a sauna, mounted on a leather horsie in a dark room, hole lubed. I felt (couldn't see a thing) a guy playing with my hole, and soon after a cock trying to go in. But it felt strange so I touched the cock and noticed it was a w*Y(*YO*HOHd one. I managed to pull the condom out and took his cock and guided it back in, raw this time. The guy did not fight it. But he lasted for only a few seconds before I heard him moan. He pulled out, and quickly left. I touched my hole, dripping cum. Someone else who had been watching went right in but also quickly shot his load and was gone. I actually like quick ones.

Guest RawVersGuyWill

Very hot, Dude! I love it when I know that a guy hasn't intended on cumming, but it feels so good that he can't hold back. I have had several experiences with guys who had just arrived at the sauna and fucked me. I am sure they were meaning to stay a while, but then starting fucking me and shot their load inside me. Hot, hot feeling! Nothing like getting a guy off with my hole. Likewise, the best way to shoot my load is deep in a willing, warm preferably jizzed hole.

Guest NHVersaslut

I love anon bb loads, I go a vid store leave door open a bit in the booth and spread my hole. Guys cum in fuck me leave. really big loads make me cum no hands

• 4 months later...

I always want to bt fucked bareback, I will accept a rubberized cock if that's the only way to get it inside me because I can't afford to be picky, l but I never want rubber or plastic between me and whoever I can get to fuck me. Bareback and raw, all the way!

• 1 month later...
Guest raw_sex_italy

Barebacking is the best way to have sex. Cum must be transferred from top to bottom without ridicolus plastic things preventing this.... as a top, breeding a hungry bottom is the greatest pleasure I can have

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got to be raw, maybe some lube if the cock is huge or dry. I love to feel skin sliding on skin, feel every movement, every throb, fat cockhead pulsating gently inside, the ooze of precum up my hole slipping the cock just that bit deeper, the hot pummeling my hole gets, hard rod pumping, hotter inside, till that last moan and thrust as his cock explodes deep inside, flaring wide, throbbing as he spurts hot cum into my hole, big hairy balls writhing, wringing all the cum out of them, and holding him inside as his wet throbbing cock shrinks, plugging my hole. His hot juice being soaked up by my arse.

It's the thought of a man being inside me, hot, throbbing, and leaving his sperm inside for my body to absorb - gets me hard thinking about it!

• Like 1

Guest Towcester

Fucking with a naked cock feels so-oo good!

Getting fucked by a naked cock feels better. It feels silkier when it's fucking you. It's much more intimate for two guys to fuck raw, and much more exciting for both of you, knowing where that lovely hot cumm is going!!

• 9 months later...
Guest GymRatTop

Usually let the bottom man make the call... Have had a few guys with a single condom that has broken in the middle of a hot fuck. I can usually feel it so I pull out. Have had more than one occasion where the bottom has shucked the rubber off my cock and guided me right back inside his ass.. They fuck so much better once they feel a raw cock in their ass. I'm sure they love it just as much as I do. Sometimes, but not always, I ask if they want me to pull out when I blow. I love the guys that tell me not to pull out and to shoot inside them. It's hot as hell when a bottom stud begs for my load.