BB or not BB?

Guest analboi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

I almost don't even ask anymore, i did go through a stage of getting myself stealth fucked where the condom would rip open during the fucking & sometimes i still carry these pre-prepared condoms for cunts that insist on using a condom to fuck me, i will do just about anything to get creamed deep.

Fucking a 5-year regular's deep and literally hot ass:

308482167_01_Fuckstart12-27-08a.thumb.jpg.f541f10a4e861ae7a3bc02b223b5aad0.jpg

866809454_02_Fuckgoingin12-27-08.jpg.ba025e034137d0df3f2244441c4af2a8.jpg

450514132_03_Fuckyeah!12-27-08.jpg.1535c0f7b8a9c91026059093865715c9.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Huffer69

When I first discovered gay sex & came out ( aged 18 ) it was always BB fucking - then we got news of the new gay plague ( HIV/AIDS ) I started to play safe every time for a few years - however once I turned 30 it has been & always will be full on BB fucking - rubbers are out of order these days - & I love getting covered in spunk or better still being filled with spunk !! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My cherry popper top took the rubber off and flooded me and made me cum like a fire hose. I did not know the difference then. But the following encounters with rubber were not so good. Then the second bare action made me cum again. I primarily look for raw action since. So BB.   

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, frombottom said:

My cherry popper top took the rubber off and flooded me and made me cum like a fire hose. I did not know the difference then. But the following encounters with rubber were not so good. Then the second bare action made me cum again. I primarily look for raw action since. So BB.   

Keep it up BAREBACK rocks !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I always let them know that I prefer bareback and that they are more than welcome to cum inside. Most even though their profile may say condom will fuck me bare. I've only had 2 in my life that did wear one. I'm cool with it and ask for the filled condom at the end..

• 1 year later...

Always BB. The intense feeling you get by being bare