How many loads, in total you've taken?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest nzbttm

Ive completely lost count... love it when youre at the sauna or being fucked bb by a random stranger and they cum in your arse without asking if its ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new to this, but have taken a few loads  bare, but now I notice not many guys want to fuck bare if at all. If they want to use a condom, then I ask to keep the condom so I can unload it into me or collect the loads so I can drink them from a wine glass, which I love, like a spermcocktail, like my picture...;)

• 6 months later...

I kind of glad I did not keep count but I wish I would have saved the loads and make a cum popsicle so I could put in my ass and use as lube or just to suck on it while relaxing

• 1 year later...

I've been bred by about 900 different tops, so that's a hard low. Most are one time, but very many cum back for more. I've been taking it bare for almost 25 years and probably averaged 4 loads a week, so that comes out to almost 5,000.

And if the average volume is 5ml, that makes 25 liters.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:25 PM, BBkatchir said:

I've been bred by about 900 different tops, so that's a hard low. Most are one time, but very many cum back for more. I've been taking it bare for almost 25 years and probably averaged 4 loads a week, so that comes out to almost 5,000.

And if the average volume is 5ml, that makes 25 liters.

(4 x 52) x 25 = 5200

Guest Dutchdelight

Barebacking sinci I was 18. now 39. Till 2014 about 450 loads a year is 7500 loads approx. counting since 2014:

2014: 489

2015: 512

2016: 530

2017: 638

2018: ytd 687, aiming for over 1.000 EXCLUDING ones I will take at my remake of the 1.000 loads fuck movie in October in London. (See website: www.dutchdelight.eu)

so total just over 10.000.

if any of you wanna donate follow me or contact me! In Europe flexible with travel, but groups only!

• 1 year later...
On 12/19/2019 at 2:57 AM, barehole4use said:

A lot for sure in the thousands, never counted so have no clue, i would say at least 10-15000.

Sounds about right for me as well.  But I've hit a dry spell as of now and I've tightened up again.  Looking for mature Pittsburgh tops out there!

On 8/8/2014 at 2:18 AM, averageslut48 said:

Well, I am 48 y.o. now and started taking loads at the age of 13. I took it bare my whole life.

Countless, but never enough.

Same here and the same age. My first, he was 45.  Broke me in,  willingly gave my cherry, he gave me his load in return.   First of many that night and he was relentless, as was his friends.  We stayed together for 15 yrs being his slut.  Never was a condom in sight

Guest Huffer69
On 9/30/2008 at 4:01 AM, Guest Bareback_Dude said:

How many loads have you taken up your hole, total in your life?

I've been barebacking for 10 years and calculate 3 loads per week, total 150 per year: Total 1,500

Hell what a question to cum up with answer !! I started taking cock at 18 & back then we all played raw but I did have a partner then so we always fucked bb & sometimes he shot his load ( I lost count ) when we parted ways ( amicable ) I stated to sleep around but did play safe coz the big scare had made the headlines by then - on my 30th I was taken to my first sauna - then I discovered what it was like to be a pig - after that every time I went to a sauna I always got fucked raw & always took a load sometime 2/3/4 times a night & I used to go once a week & that was for about 10 years ( !!!! ) things have quietened off these days but I live in hope of the odd sauna trip or outdoor trip to the local cruising spot where bare assed naked sex is the order of the day in the high days of summer ( had many a load there ) - - I guess I've lost count but then did I count !!!!!  

• 3 weeks later...

I love to get fucked to have someone inside me I feel like we are one. When I don't have someone I feel empty. I don't count how many loads I've taken or how many I've swallowed.  

I just do it cause I love it. I've had a three way me in the middle.  I did it for my man he wanted to share me with his friend who was in a dry spell and wanted so bad to fuck me. 

I was walking down the street one day when a man approached me and asked if I had the time my reply was Yes . He took me his place and he made love.

So I don't know how many loads I have taken, but I loved the adventure. 

t_02.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A few years ago, back in the Temple of Cum (cumtmple.org i think) I accepted a challenge to take 1000 loads in a year.  Since I completed that goal without much difficulty, I guess it's pretty easy to estimate 500 loads per year on average.  500 x 18 years = 9000 loads all time.

loadquestg_December2015.thumb.jpg.74bc1a5ce2147838ca390990bb126344.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh hell, I take cock for a living and must have had thousands of loads over the years.

33b.jpg