Tops. Best Position for Fucking

I enjoy using as many positions as possible, especially during the 2-plus-hour play that I prefer. While fucking, though, I personally prefer standing doggy style--I not only feel more in control than with regular doggy style, but I use more of my body and thus don't tire out the core of my body as fast.  It also gives anyone watching a sense of needing to submit to my cock and is better at allowing me to watch myself fuck totally naked.  But, what is probably closest to describing when I fuck the deepest is "deep impact," when we're facing each other, his legs are in the air, he's usually backed against the headboard, and I'm my knees, legs spread apart, fucking very deep.  Once in spring 2007, I fucked a bearded, hot, red-headed 33-year-old hard mostly like that at the foot of my bed until I came deep in him after half an hour of very hard & deep fucking; with my cock inside him, he said, "May I cum, sir?" I said yes and he jacked off with my cock still in him.  I'll never forget the look on his face that told me he had just gotten a lot more than he had ever had or expected, especially from someone 21 years older than him! :D  We tried several times to meet again but couldn't work it out between our schedules.

• 2 weeks later...

My answer when a guy asks me “As a bottom, what is your favorite position when getting fucked?” 
My answer: “YES”

I fucking live them all and truly cannot pick a favorite as they all bring something as equally awesome to the table. 

I love doggy style and they way the top grabs my waist/hips and drives his cock deeper and harder into me as he gets closer and closer to shooting his load. Fucking awesome!

I also equally love being on my back with my legs over his shoulders or around his torso, watching the pleasure in his face as he thrusts in and out, his eyes rolling back when he cums inside me. Mmm mmm mmm. 

And being flat on my stomach, his full weight on top of me, holding my arms down essentially pinning me to the bed and controlling me while I feel the warmth of his cock and body using my hole for his enjoyment until he bursts. Wow!

Or fuck, I absolutely love being strapped into a sling by the wrists and ankles, the pendulum motion of the sling adding to his - better than any frikin ride at Disneyland (unless I can get topped on Space Mountain then that may beat it, haha).

Standing, bent forward at the waist, him standing behind me, hands holding my waist...whoa!

And then riding a top while he’s on his back...

See!  Can’t fucking pick one since they all have very specific benefits. 

• Like 1

Him:  starts on his back and kicks up his feet and legs so that his feet land just beyond his head.  By this point, he should be balance on his shoulders, allowing me to step between his knees, facing one knee.  I just need to drop my dick down into his hole after rimming him, edging him and getting a finger or two, (or 4 or more) down his hole to check for bends and kinks.

if the person is too inflexible, a sling makes a good alternate.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I responded awhile back about my favorite position to fuck in, and I had mentioned with a bottom on his back with his legs on my shoulders or his legs over his head with me pounding him.   That is indeed my favorite, and wanted to share an experience I had with my college roommate where I got him in that exact position and fucked him (the first of several fuck sessions with him over the course of that semester).  This was the first time for me fucking him, but leading up to it, we liked to wrestle a lot, and had lots of wrestling sessions.  This one time started out as wrestling...just the casual pin down and submission wrestling in our dorm room.  My way to pin him was to get him doubled up and sit on his butt.  But this time when I did it, I had all but taken his boxers off when I sat on him.  (I was in my boxers too), but then I got them off, and was sitting on his butt buck naked.  My cock got hard as I rode him, keeping him doubled up, but we saw that, and I start to rub my cock on his butt.  He liked it so much that I got the lube out and splashed it all over my cock and his butt.  Smeared it on him and started to slip my cock in his ass.  It was tight at first, but the lube made me want to slide it in.  I then put his legs on my shoulders and slid my cock inside him as I leaned down on him and started to fuck him.  He grunted and groaned, but not too loudly as we didn't want others in the dorm room next door to hear us, but I kept fucking him.  He liked it so much that I kept him in that position, either his legs on my shoulders, or holding his legs back by grabbing his ankles and sitting on him, and the pile driver position where his feet were almost touching the floor behind his head.  It was so hot for me.  I sat on him for over and hour, just riding his butt and fucking him.  I came a couple of times in his ass.  The second one, I really unloaded in him after sitting on him and really grinding on him and fucking him hard!  I talked dirty to him too, and he loved it.  That first time became the first of several where I would sit on him and dominate him like he wanted.

Guest barehole4use
20 hours ago, PileDriverMark said:

The second one, I really unloaded in him after sitting on him and really grinding on him and fucking him hard!  I talked dirty to him too, and he loved it.

Sounds like something i would like too

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, PileDriverMark said:

If you've ever had a top pin you down, then you might like that a lot. 

I've had it done a few times too, not everyone can do it but it is hot when it happens. it's bordering on *Y(*YO*HOH but can be a very hot fuck when you're in to that.