Swapping Cum filled/used condoms

Guest btmcumwhore69

Guest btmcumwhore69

Hey guys. Lately I've become hooked on this website called condom swappers.... basically it is exactly that - guys who jack off in condoms and give them to other guys. I've started collecting my cum in a used lube bottle and I'm going to use it as lube to get fucked. I'm also going to start collecting cum filled condoms from guys to add to the bottle.

Anyone else out there like used condoms? Or trading cum filled condoms? It is such a turn on to have a guy's cum in your hands. Especially if it is an anonymous trade... you have no clue who's it is, poz or neg, nothing..... totally hot.

post-55223-1216429547_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I've been known to be so horny that I've picked up a used condom, or two, at a book store and shoved them into my hole, squeezing out all the cum, before allowing the next guy to fuck me. Yes, there is something to this....right or wrong....it is a turn on.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest rwcrawford1

Im up for swapping with anyone hit me up. Love to collect as many loads as I can and drink a big glass of cum or turkey baste it in myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

as a eunuch, my cum is very much a limited commodity. but, now that it is enriched with the virus, it might be of value to you collectors out there. anyone who wants some of that very rare jizz.......poz eunuch jizz, hit me up and I will do what I can. Like I said, it takes a lot for me to cum.......but still glad to share what I can.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use

Just finding a cum filled condom nowadays is a challenge, it seems everyone fucks bare lately. I have not seen a cum filled condom in years.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I got turned on to an idea called Devils Dick which is basically a cum popsicle.  I collect cum out of my ass after a good fucking and put it in a shot glass with a popsicle stick in it.  Once you have a complete popsicle, you can suck on it like a popsicle or stick it in you ass to melt and make a great lube.

devils-dick-2.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bpbottomslut

Truly want you to give me cum filled condoms so that I can make a devils dick and shove it deep into my smooth ass.  I can suck you off in return.  Contact me at pghsports88@yahoo.com.  

• 2 months later...

I would love to get a condom filled with a load or two of yours.  At my age, I can't cum anymore, so I rely on others cum. I don't get to have a nice load in my mouth very often.  Could you send me one please?

A couple pictures of yourself would be nice too. I could jack off, suck on the filled condom, look at your face picture and a picture of the cock it came out of. HOT City.

Please Send to:

Pig

4143 14th Ave S

St. Petersburg, FL 33711

Woof720788035_suckingjohn.jpg.15207ca4cce74beaf96b6a6b2bda0d9d.jpg1152787353_RandyM(14).jpg.c6d70987bbe6a64e4655a13362f0cdb0.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...