OUTDOOR HOT PARK BENCH ACTION (Bareback)

Guest LatBearRey

Guest LatBearRey
:P Stop by Bear Creek Park after 6pm (daily) for some hot outdoor BAREBACK park bench action. The action takes place near restroom #9 and #12. Just park your car and watch what happens. The best times are after dark. Memorial park is TOO risky now. Bear Creek park closes at 10pm ... you'll see all kinds of action going on. Stay away from War Memorial Drive ... that part of the park is mainly families. Wooded area is the best. I will be more than happy to send you a map. Send me an email here or check out www.squirt.org

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uncutirish
:P Stop by Bear Creek Park after 6pm (daily) for some hot outdoor BAREBACK park bench action. The action takes place near restroom #9 and #12. Just park your car and watch what happens. The best times are after dark. Memorial park is TOO risky now. Bear Creek park closes at 10pm ... you'll see all kinds of action going on. Stay away from War Memorial Drive ... that part of the park is mainly families. Wooded area is the best. I will be more than happy to send you a map. Send me an email here or check out www.squirt.org

I'd love a map to the action, man!

Guest LatBearRey
I'd love a map to the action, man!

Where should I send it? Can't wait for you to join in on the fun. Bear Creek Park is HOT!!! Check out squirt.org for more info on the area and who will be there. Best times are when it gets dark. Can't wait for the winter ... it get's dark sooner.