Steamworks

Guest assforyoujim

Guest assforyoujim

Was horny last Friday July 4 so i went to Steamworks in Chicago. Arrived at 8;00pm and rented a room. Layed down and in about 5 minutes this hot young latin guy came in. Fingered my hole for a minute then climbed on top and started fucking me. I a fwe minutes I could feel his dick pulsing as he unlaoded deep in my ass. Since he did not shut the door a couple of his buddies were watching.

As he finished and pulled out his buddy went right in. I a few minutes I had his load in me too.

They must have spread the word because after tehm a young mexican guy came in and fucked me good.As he was cumming another guy came in and I sucked him. After the mexican guy pulled out he went right in and dropped his huge load deep in my ass.

I two hours I had four huge loads in me I had to just rest for a while while I could feel the cum dripping out on the bed. I took four more that night including a second one from the young latin guy. The last one was from a hung black guy who said he had not cum in five days He shot a huge load that just spilled out as he was cumming.

Have to return soon

• 2 weeks later...