Birmingham Aggressive Bottom Looking For Gang Fuck

Gapingtunnel

Hungry bottom slut looking for a gang fuck. Both my holes need to be stretched and seeded. Looking for multiple loads for long sessions. Hungry mouth, hot hole that is begging for cum. Into rimming, sucking multiple cocks, asses and having all holes filled. Love to lay back on edge of the bed or table and have a cock working my throat, legs up and several guys switch fucking my ass and mouth. Work cocks in hands and into being cummed on and in. Love slippin into the "zone " while being fucked by multiple guys. Any age, race. Also love being submissive for aggressive black bulls or latin men who want to own a white assed slut. Pimped out, used, traded or $%@#$%#$. Into most scenes.

Drop me a note if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest astonvilla
Hungry bottom slut looking for a gang fuck. Both my holes need to be stretched and seeded. Looking for multiple loads for long sessions. Hungry mouth, hot hole that is begging for cum. Into rimming, sucking multiple cocks, asses and having all holes filled. Love to lay back on edge of the bed or table and have a cock working my throat, legs up and several guys switch fucking my ass and mouth. Work cocks in hands and into being cummed on and in. Love slippin into the "zone " while being fucked by multiple guys. Any age, race. Also love being submissive for aggressive black bulls or latin men who want to own a white assed slut. Pimped out, used, traded or $%@#$%#$. Into most scenes.

Drop me a note if interested.

hi free friday the 8 aug got other comming over ok m8 can accom in kingsnorton birmingham so lets play ok m8 jason i very very open love to play hard