cum by mail

Guest btmcumhole

Guest btmcumhole

Any one here ever have guys cum in a condom or cup when they jack off, freeze it, and keep adding to it for awhile then mail it to you. Have heard about it lately and really would love it, love cum in me when someone is fucking me. Would love to have a big bunch (cup or more) and have some one fuck it into me. Let me know if you have ever done it and how it worked for you. Ron

Guest Lookinaround
Any one here ever have guys cum in a condom or cup when they jack off, freeze it, and keep adding to it for awhile then mail it to you. Have heard about it lately and really would love it, love cum in me when someone is fucking me. Would love to have a big bunch (cup or more) and have some one fuck it into me. Let me know if you have ever done it and how it worked for you. Ron

Yeah, I have done it, but the only problem is the condom gives a strong rubber taste to the cum. UGH! It is better if you use something other than a condom in which to mail the cum.

Guest btmcumwhore69

I've just started doing this and i love it! I've started storing loads in a used lube bottle that i cleaned out. :-) glad to know there are other cum whores out there like me!!

• 8 years later...

I just read some where in here of a guy who collects cum in a glass and put in the freezer with a stick and you have a popsicle