We're All Allowed 5 Free Photos In Our Profiles

Guest WildAssFucker

Guest WildAssFucker

I'm not even going to consider attempting to post the final 3 additional Free Photos in my Profile, if even now, I actually can view only ONE image. I do have another visual at present, but even I can't see it! WHY???? Yet I've seen other Profiles with at least 2 or 3 Free photos showing, visable to everyone. On Friday November 24, I tried to correct this problem on my Profile by myself; I got nowhere. Was I really surprised? NO. And that's the crux of it all. As usual, something so simple and uncomplicated has been constructed into a maze of confusion, leading to another Dead End.

Will I ever see my second Free photo? Will ANYONE ever see my other photo? This is all SO DAMNED IRRITATING. Just fix the problem!

I'm not asking anyone on your team the crack the Genetic Code of DNA; thankfully it's already been done by the British. But I do know that Mata Hari, the renowned World War I Spy and Femme Fatale, had more success in passing information along with results, until she met her end at a French firing squad. Luckily for your team, they're not working for the Enemy. They've already proven to be their OWN worst enemies!

Fix the damned problem, pronto!

Joe Mac Pherson

Studio City, California

Guest michael

I see them in your profile with any searches. I didn't see them when I hit your name on the forums. Here is what I saw when I searched for your profile on main site. Where else did you have this issue?

I have attached the image I saw and as you see your photos were present. What search were you doing where they were not present. The more info we have, the easier things are to fix. Thanks.

post-37-1195951285_thumb.jpg

Guest WildAssFucker
I see them in your profile with any searches. I didn't see them when I hit your name on the forums. Here is what I saw when I searched for your profile on main site. Where else did you have this issue?

I have attached the image I saw and as you see your photos were present. What search were you doing where they were not present. The more info we have, the easier things are to fix. Thanks.

Guest WildAssFucker

It's Sunday Morning in LA. I signed on, just took a look at my own Profile currently appearing on the same page as a bunch of other Profiles, and sure enough I see exactly ONE photo showing. Just ONE. The second photo is there; not that anyone can see it. It's covered up by your big yellow design with an X written across it. THAT is my second, censored image. Am I even surprised? NO. Should I be surprised that even now, I still can't see my second visual? NO. Your crew have turned this highly effective, smooth running machine into a train that's heading into an Iceberg!!!

Guest michael
It's Sunday Morning in LA. I signed on, just took a look at my own Profile currently appearing on the same page as a bunch of other Profiles, and sure enough I see exactly ONE photo showing. Just ONE. The second photo is there; not that anyone can see it. It's covered up by your big yellow design with an X written across it. THAT is my second, censored image. Am I even surprised? NO. Should I be surprised that even now, I still can't see my second visual? NO. Your crew have turned this highly effective, smooth running machine into a train that's heading into an Iceberg!!!

Your second image is an XXX image. You won't view it on the profile unless Silver or Gold. If you want to look at it yourself, go to your Profile information.

For viewing XXX images, only Silver and Gold can view them thus why you only see one photo. The regular photo that is NOT xxx. I hope this helps avoid the iceberg. :)