bb at Max's

bikauai

I have seen a fair amount of barebacking at Max's bathhouse in Eaton Square. Anyone given or taken raw loads in the ass there?

I once was in the steamroom behind the showers when a guy was blowing me. I was moaning and said I was about to come, and he suddenly stood up, turned around, and sat on my dick just as I was shooting my load. I pushed him off, but the feel of my dick cumming in his hole was unbelievable after so many years of using condoms.

• 1 month later...
Guest holes4bareback
I have seen a fair amount of barebacking at Max's bathhouse in Eaton Square. Anyone given or taken raw loads in the ass there?

I once was in the steamroom behind the showers when a guy was blowing me. I was moaning and said I was about to come, and he suddenly stood up, turned around, and sat on my dick just as I was shooting my load. I pushed him off, but the feel of my dick cumming in his hole was unbelievable after so many years of using condoms.

Been to Max's a number of times for raw cock. Lots of cock for blow jobs, get my hole fingered, and rim a couple holes, still hoping for some serious fucking and seed in me. (negative only, however) curious,, have you seen any fisting at Max's??

• 4 months later...
Been to Max's a number of times for raw cock. Lots of cock for blow jobs, get my hole fingered, and rim a couple holes, still hoping for some serious fucking and seed in me. (negative only, however) curious,, have you seen any fisting at Max's??

I haven't seen any fisting there. However, I have seen postings on gayhawaii.com and on craigslist for guys going to Max's who are interested in fisting or being fisted. One guy once mentioned in a posting he was going to get the room with the sling (on the way into the video room) and was looking to do some fisting, so I assume it happens there but just not when I've been.