32y/o Bottom in Teignmouth, Devon, up 4 meet with mature Top or Tops 4 sexy sessions

Guest devondelights

Guest devondelights

I am 32y/o, PASSIVE, 6.2ft, blonde, blue eyes, nice Tight fuckable ass made 4 a big cock, i want to feel every inch of you slowly sliding deep in and out of my hole untill the grand finale when im PUMPED full of NICE HOT STICKY CUM till its running down my leg and dripping from my hole, I\'m allways HORNY AS HELL, full of energy, allways up for a meet for a day of EXHAUSTINGLY LONG HARD STEAMY EROTIC and UNINHIBBITED SEX SESIONS WITH YOU, Inwhich i am very very happy to be DOMINATED and made a PERSONAL SEX SLAVE/TOY to be repeatedly USED & ABUSED as and when desired, i will give YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT, you want 2 FUCK MY MOUTH, then its yours 4 the taking dont ask me 4 a blow job or sex just shove your cock into the hole you desire, my ARSE is available to you 24/7 for you to FUCK HARD and FAST or even LONG AND SLOW and you can do this anywhere anyplace you want too do me. My Fantasy guy MUST BE someone who is (^*&^*&(&FULL, DOMINEERING, KINKY and ALLWAYS HORNY and up for a FUCK at any given moment, for example if we were to be walking down the road and you fancied a quick FUCK or BLOWJOB right there and then, I would not complain if you just grabed me and pull me into a dark alley or park where you could proceed to tear my pants down and SCREW my ASS with your HARD COCK or push me to my knees and SLIDE that COCK of yours into my mouth and PUMP IT as DEEP, HARD and as FAST as you wished, just as if you were FUCKING MY ARSE. I would be happy to have the honour of DRINKING DOWN OR even GAGGING on your CUM that you SQUIRT into me on a daily or even hourly basis if you so Desired or filling my ARSE with as MUCH CUM as YOU or YOU AND A PARTNER can muster, email me NOW as we might be able to meet right now and FUCK ME , I cant accommidate sadly but you can SCREW ME ANYWHERE OUTDOORS, i can travel but not 2 far as i rely on public transport BUT i WILL make it well worth the JOURNEY by giving MYSELF to YOU for YOUR PLEASURE to do ANYTHING OR EVERYTHING you WANT 2 me and i do mean ANYTHING YOU WANT, i dont mind where, when or how you fuck me as long as WE BOTH get what WE want or just YOU DO and that you leave fully satisfied with a big smile, a well sucked DICK and empty balls, so give me a ring or leave a message with what you want to do to me and where and when. I PROMISE YOU I WILL GET BACK TO YOU A-S-A-P. XXxxXX

post-24083-1214581663_thumb.jpg

post-24083-1214581707_thumb.jpg

post-24083-1214581736_thumb.jpg

post-24083-1214581800_thumb.jpg

post-24083-1214581839_thumb.jpg