What does it feel like to be bred?

Guest numnutz_ca

Guest speedjunky

I've had only two other guys cum inside me, but numerous times (bf's). It's a great feeling letting a guy get his rocks off inside you. If you want to learn what to feel for, have the top slide all the way in until his balls bottom out on you. Then have him flex his dick. If your hole is relaxed, you should feel his dick throb inside you and get bigger for a second or two. That's exactly what his dick will do repeatedly as he's cumming. Also, when he's actually cumming, if he shoots a big enough load (i LOVE huge loads, the bigger, the better) you'll feel your already-lubed hole get a lot wetter and slicker. Cum makes the best lube for me, especially as a top, but to have a guy keep fucking me after he's cum inside feels awesome. Feeling a huge cock fuck me that's already squirted a load of semen inside makes me KNOW I've been fucked by a man.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest HotAssinPA

Oh the feeling of getting bred is incredible! The first time, which was several years ago, the guy was pretty huge and thick. I wasn't planning on BB. Now when he took off his pants and I saw how big he was, I just wanted him to fuck me BB. After sucking on his cock for a while, he stopped me and told me that he wants my ass now! He grabbed my legs and pulled them around his waist, lifted my ass, and thrust his cock really hard and deep inside me. It hurt a lot at first! I think I saw stars. lol. But if hurt so good. I love to get fucked hard. As he was fucking me, he was also able to reach down so we could kiss passionately. And he got really excited hearing me moan. That made him thrust even faster. He began telling me that he was going to cum. And I moaned even more. Then he tenses up and he stops thrusting, and I could feel his cock deep inside me begin to pulsate. Then I felt a warm stream pumping and pumping deep inside me. Some guys tell me that they don't always feel that. But I do. Anyway, he was a big cummer. After he came, we still kissed and carressed, while he was still inside me. He wanted more, and so did I. He fucked me two more times that night. I was so sore! But it was worth every inch. We continued to see each, but only for sex. That's what we both wanted.

And since that time, all I want is to be fucked BB.

• 3 weeks later...
what?

I guess a lot of men expect to be poz at some stage, because it is a bb site.

I expect it will happen to me, and though I like being healthy, I figure that once men start dumping their loads in my ass, i won't be able to go back to safe fucking.

So, that's an answer to your 'What?' Tony.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It feels great, man. I love getting fucked and taking a load up my ass. Preferred position is on my back, legs up. The guy can usually get in balls deep that way. Cum makes great lube for another fuck, by the way.

• Like 2
Guest NHVersaslut
It feels great, man. I love getting fucked and taking a load up my ass. Preferred position is on my back, legs up. The guy can usually get in balls deep that way. Cum makes great lube for another fuck, by the way.

my favorite is ass up doggy so they can grab my hips and slam their cock in balls deep. and i always say the load before the next is lube for the next man

Guest lovinmoresex

First, getting fucked bare is incredible because you can feel the silky smoothness of the top's cock and not the harsh condom. Then when he comes you feel his cock throbbing inside you and when he finally goes limp and pulls out there is the feel of cum dripping out of your hole. Awesome!

A sling is really hot too. Your top is in total control and it is just awesome!

• 1 month later...
Guest CanadianGC

Thanks for those who replied

Curious str8 hetro here who wonders what it would be like to be fucked and have a man shooting his load inside me.

You all make it sound hot and that you can actually feel your ass being bred.

[/font][/size]

Hi everyone. I am a bottom and have never been bred before and I would love to hear from some other bottoms on how it feels to have a hot load of cum shot deep inside of you. What is the best position to feel that. Also, tops, how does it feel for you to explode deep into someone?

I can't wait until I have a load or two deposited into me! Thanks barebackers!!

B

being bred is trhe best feelin as a guy releases his warm juice up ya

Iprefer to be on all 4s poking my hole out to him as hes riding my hole and slidin it all the way out and the jumpn bak in watchin his dik streach my hole and gap when he takes it out.....open for it

just enjoy.....theres so many ways to be bred

post-77365-1257198349_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Guest used_4_uncut

For me, the hottest position is on my back and the Top deep inside me between my legs. Love the body contact and love to kiss while he's fucking me. French kissingis the hottest while you have a har bare cock in you. Love to feel the top moan with his lips kissing, as he cums. The best feeling is feeling the cum run down your ass to your legs! Also like rifding ontop. Give me control as to how much cock I can take. It's also the best when he comes and you climb off of him and you look at his cock, covered in cum and it dripping down out of your ass. Sometimes, if the top is into it, I clean the cum off of his cock and we cum kiss. So hot!!!

• 2 years later...

I love being barebacked on my back with my legs spread and feet on his shoulders! Makes me feel so sexy. I can watch him fucking me and the pleasure on his face as he is shooting his hot load of seed deep in me. If he can kiss me while that is going on then that is a bonus!!!! So horny watching them and makes me more sensitized for his cock up my hole. I know when he is cumming and I think I can feel his seed most times. Now it also depends on where the guy is fucking me. In ABS and theaters then doggy fucks are fine. In more private places on my back as much as possible!!!

I have been barebacked by many guys and loved every one of them. Tops are great!!!

Ray

• 2 months later...
Guest Servicetop67

i like to start by sitting down on his cock, easing it in and riding it for a while. later he takes charge and gets on top of me, me on all fours, then me spread eagle with him laying on top of me, but when he breeds me i like to be on my back with my legs over his shoulders so we can look eachother in the eye as he pumps his load deep inside me. either looking at eachother or kissing, his heavy breathing ^&*%^&*^&* his breath into my lungs as he moans and shoots his cum where it belongs - my greedy hole.

This is the way i like it. Love to be on my knees sucking, turned around and bent over doggie style, then for the real fucking, legs spread, up in the air, my top riding to his edge, feeling and hearing his balls slapping on my ass, slowing down, on the verge, feeling his sweat and tightened muscles, hearing his moans, his whispers, ever close, he advances further on top, knees to my ears, legs over his shoulders, pinning me down with his body, totally vulnerable to his embrace, his masculinity, my submission, my desire to receive him, ready to cum, he drives slowly to the deepest possible, his skin on mine that drives him over the edge as he plunges for his first uncontrollable spasm/spirt followed by a final thrusting ride to get it all out, collapsing on top, remaining inside, throbing, feeling him, then round two without ever pulling out...and if the kiss is achieved on that last slow drive as he cums deep all the better!...and breathing/kissing in his final thrusting pushing all his cum deep, stirring it all around, awesome.

• 3 months later...

the first time I got fucked was bareback it was an amazing feeling. I was on my back and he was deeply kissing me as he bred my ass. the weirdest thing was I could feel him throbbing and could feel the heat from his cum. I have been hooked on bareback from then on

• 5 months later...
Guest Nightkat89

some people claim you can feel it. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't its like a warm full feeling is the best way to describe it. If you can feel it, you typicially know they filled you up :P

• 4 months later...
Guest cockslut

no one has replied to this topic in a long while, but i'm new to the site so here are my thoughts.

i love when a dominant man uses my ass completely for his pleasure. usually i CAN feel him shoot, but only if he's a big cummer. however, a top man's vocalization and the tempo of his climaxing is usually a good indication that he's cumming in my hole, so i can sense that he's filling me up and marking me as his cumslut. as a admirer or if you like, a worshiper, of Black men i especially feel honored and obligated as a white bottom to take the cum and pride myself in satisfying the man fucking me.

• 1 month later...

As a top I prefer to start laying on top of the bottom. I find that that position keeps me going the longest. I use my arms to sometimes hold myself up in a "Push Up" position and fuck like a dog, then sometimes I wrap my arms around the bottoms arms, then place them behind their head, causing their head to bend and expose their ripe neck, which I love to start sucking on. I try to be careful because I don't want to draw blood....well....at least I try to for the bottoms sake. Then after a good session of pounding the ass, and leaking all the precum I can, I finally get up and pull their ass to the side, and go for the goal, shooting a load deep inside their ass. It's quite fun.

As a bottom I like it any way I can get it. I especially love it when a well endowed guy shoves his cock so deep it hurts. But it's also great when a not so well endowed guy can only seem to get the tip to tease the outer edge of my ass, leaving it a bit raw for the next guy. HELL, I just love so much when I bottom that I just accept I'm a pig when I bottom.

Guest Towcester

It's so-oo sexy to have a naked cock fucking my ass. Exciting to know it's going to get rock hard and start squirting cumm as deep into my belly as it will go! Love it when that cock cumms and the fucking doesn't stop, so he really empties his balls into me. The shaft feels like wet silk in me.

I like to start with doggie, til he's fucking me good. then I like to lie face down with pillows under my belly. That way my arse is lifted up so I get pounded to the hilt. He can put his arms round my chest, hold my good n tight for fucking me. When a guy cumms in me, I like to wriggle my ass and milk that cock. When he pulls out, I always clamp shut so I don't spill a drop. Cumm in my belly is treasure!!

Guest subbottom69

it feels so incredible that I will only take cock bareback. if a man does not want to breed my hole then he is not fucking me at all. I can not get enough of that white goo shot into me.

I agree, on my back is the best position. I love watching a tops face as he gets close to releasing his seed deep into me.

I also like to hold/ stroke my tops balls while he unloads into me, it's a major turn on to feel a guy (or better guys) riding me before breeding my ass.

Any tops in the midlands area of the UK want to use a warm hole get in touch!

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on who and where ????love to be anon fucked standing backed up to a glory hole, hot to feel different cocks thicken and pulsate inside as they cum up you, some cockhead a really flare wide, throbbing hot as they shoot but then they often pull out quick ????

I do like taking it on my back, after being fucked in various positions by nice muscled or hairy guys, legs up on their shoulders, let them in real deep, play with their nipples and chest, feel their sweat drip on you, love to hear their big hairy balls slap on my hole, will play with them too and hold on to them as they cum - it stops them from pulling out ???????? and they really do explode inside you! Big thick throbbing cock flooding ur ass! Often find after the initial cum shot the cock will use it as lube and suddenly slide the fat cockhead deeper giving you that ooooooh feeling - cant get that from a condom! Hold the guys cock inside you as long as you both can, gently wringing the last drops of cum out of him. Feels magic when they doze off with their cock plugging ur cum filled hole, ur ring might be all a quiver from all that fucking and cum, usually my ass absorbs it all, but have had guys cum in me that made me want to drop it out fast! Hot, itchy and unbearable? It's the thought of having a mans sperm fill ur body, mix inside ur ass and suck it all in. It's a great feeling to walk around, hole puckered, knowing ur ass has been bred by a man. Was fucked so long an hard by one guy, in so many positions and so many times, loaded me at least 3 times that I know of that afternoon, I could hardly walk, my legs were like jelly ????????

• Like 1

When I was young and first getting fucked I used to think that because I was taking loads from well hung hairy guys, their DNA would mingle with mine to give me a hairy chest! I'm still as smooth as and still trying 35 yrs later! ????????????

• Like 1