What does it feel like to be bred?

Guest numnutz_ca

Guest numnutz_ca

Hi everyone. I am a bottom and have never been bred before and I would love to hear from some other bottoms on how it feels to have a hot load of cum shot deep inside of you. What is the best position to feel that. Also, tops, how does it feel for you to explode deep into someone?

I can't wait until I have a load or two deposited into me! Thanks barebackers!!

B

Guest hottitebtmguy51

As a long time bottom,,,it feels so awesome to get bred. For me, getting fucked doggie style is the

best,,,,the dick can go very deep up my ass,,,,,and the feelings are incredible. Then, to feel the dick

throb and spasm when it shoots,,,,,,well its just the greatest feeling in the world. Enjoy. :P

• Like 1
Guest Bareback_Dude

Being bred is an amazing experience that I cannot get enough of it.

I love feeling the cock going in and out of my hole and enjoy long sessions. but the best is always for me feeling a goy shooting inside as I open my hole to allow the top guy to keep pumping for as long as he wants (love a long pumping session).

But for me the best about being bred is when the guy pulls out and leaves and I'm left with my hole dripping with his cum. I like feeling my creamed hole with my fingers.

Eric

• Like 1
Guest NHVersaslut
Being bred is an amazing experience that I cannot get enough of it.

I love feeling the cock going in and out of my hole and enjoy long sessions. but the best is always for me feeling a goy shooting inside as I open my hole to allow the top guy to keep pumping for as long as he wants (love a long pumping session).

But for me the best about being bred is when the guy pulls out and leaves and I'm left with my hole dripping with his cum. I like feeling my creamed hole with my fingers.

Eric

I agree doggy style hard and deep multiple loads

• 2 weeks later...
Guest numnutz_ca
I agree doggy style hard and deep multiple loads

Awesome, I can't wait. I really LOVE doggie style. I also can't wait to get fucked in a sling. That looks so hot! So many things I want to try, so little time.

Guest NHVersaslut
Awesome, I can't wait. I really LOVE doggie style. I also can't wait to get fucked in a sling. That looks so hot! So many things I want to try, so little time.

I spent an afternoon in a sling at a fuck buds house he had many guys cum over plow my hole and leave. he even set up a mirror on the ceiling so the bottom in the sling could watch. it was one of the best fuck sessions i've had.

Guest Bareback_Dude

Not long ago I bought a plastic "lube injector" that I use when I plan of getting fucked. numnutz_ca, buy one and inject some lube: that's somewhat the feeling of cum inside after a guy shoots his load.

I find that many guys pull out too quick after they shoot so I always encourage them to continue: "Keep pumping" I tell tell them, and instead of pulling out, they keep pumping their cock and thus, releasing their last drops of cum and adding to the load alrady inside.

Guest assforyoujim

I always try to take it doggie style. I want the top to put his dick in me as deep as possible when he cums. Also love a guy to fuck me right after another guy has done me. Nothing like feeling two or three loads dripping out of my ass

Guest numnutz_ca

Wow you guys are so hot. I can't wait to feel the cum shoot inside of me. I am trying to set up a session with two or more guys that will fuck my hole and my mouth at the same time. I want to be filled with cum from both ends over and over.

Guest alex_ven

it feel really hot, feeling a hot and long cock inside you (i get hot only remembering) anyway i've been fucked only once so i dont have much experience..

Guest ed60613

i like to start by sitting down on his cock, easing it in and riding it for a while. later he takes charge and gets on top of me, me on all fours, then me spread eagle with him laying on top of me, but when he breeds me i like to be on my back with my legs over his shoulders so we can look eachother in the eye as he pumps his load deep inside me. either looking at eachother or kissing, his heavy breathing ^&*%^&*^&* his breath into my lungs as he moans and shoots his cum where it belongs - my greedy hole.

Guest SissyLipps

Personally, I prefer missionary position with my legs up on my top's shoulders. That way he completely controls the action and I can play with his nipples and even reach around and massage his balls as he's fucking me. He can go as deep as he likes and as hard as he likes in the Missionary position. Plus I really love it when my top comes down and kisses me passionately as he's filling my pussy with his creamy load.

• 5 months later...
Guest cumeastbutt
little experience here, but the times I got fucked raw and deep and bred have been great. like to see my top satisfy with my cunthole. Missionary style or doggie style so he can get deeper inside so helpping him deposite as much cum as possible.. :rolleyes:
Guest raw_sex_italy

I speak as a top, and breeding a bottom bareback is an unforgettable experience. The moment I start to moan and to shoot my cum where it belongs - the bottom hole - is unforgettable. If for the passive is just half satsfying as it is for me as a top, you should taste it immediately

Guest Hungry4Hung
Hi everyone. I am a bottom and have never been bred before and I would love to hear from some other bottoms on how it feels to have a hot load of cum shot deep inside of you. What is the best position to feel that. Also, tops, how does it feel for you to explode deep into someone?

I can't wait until I have a load or two deposited into me! Thanks barebackers!!

B

Feeling hot cum spray your insides in the most EXQUISITE sensation there is!! I like it on my back... that we can look into each other's eyes as he ecplodes in me and both our faces contort with total ecstasy... besides, when I feel that first blast, it usually makes me cum too!

Guest Wolfhawke4raw

Yeah, there's nothing like being on my back or riding my top, watching his expression and being able to have full access to his torso and even being able to kiss as he blows his load deep inside. Seeing him cum along with feeling his cock shoot his seed in me is not only a cause for me to blow my load, but it also completes a very mystical exchange not often experienced when the top is wearing a rubber and cums or shoots outside.

Guest thad10021
Yeah, there's nothing like being on my back or riding my top, watching his expression and being able to have full access to his torso and even being able to kiss as he blows his load deep inside. Seeing him cum along with feeling his cock shoot his seed in me is not only a cause for me to blow my load, but it also completes a very mystical exchange not often experienced when the top is wearing a rubber and cums or shoots outside.

The look on a Top face is something to see , an that is why i love getting FUCK in a sling . Having a few TOPS come in your hole an you are bound to the sling , you are spready open an they can have you any whay they want.

Guest youngsluthole4yrcum

I prefer to be on my back with my legs over the top's shoulders. That way I get it deep and he can really pound away. I love a hard fuck with the sound of skin on skin. I love to wrap my legs around him tight when he gets close, pulling him in and letting him know that he has to plant the load deep. I feel a cock squirting when it cums. not everyone does I think, so it is really a buzz. Then I go down on him, cleaning his cock of the delicious juices.

Guest topman74
I prefer to be on my back with my legs over the top's shoulders. That way I get it deep and he can really pound away. I love a hard fuck with the sound of skin on skin. I love to wrap my legs around him tight when he gets close, pulling him in and letting him know that he has to plant the load deep. I feel a cock squirting when it cums. not everyone does I think, so it is really a buzz. Then I go down on him, cleaning his cock of the delicious juices.

As a versatile top I've had the advantage of experiencing both breeding and getting bred. For both, I prefer doggie style. As a top I feel doggie style really gives me the most freedom to thrust deep.

My preference is to empty into the guy, and let myself sit inside him until I'm hard enough to start thrusting again. I still haven't managed to cum inside a guy twice without exiting though, despite my best efforts.

As for getting bred... I like to be bred from behind with my face in a pillow... and I prefer to be fucked hard... I want the cum deep inside me, not just on my hole.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotazz4hngblktop

my favorite position to be bred is bent over a chair or arm of a couch so the top is standing over my spread asscheeks and can really jackhammer deep inside my warm hole. love big cummers because i can feel the spasming cock and jets of creamy seed flood my guts...but my favorite part is when he slowly pulls his semi-hard cock out and my cunt muscles try to milk every last drop....love the feeling of his thick jizz ooze out of my well-fucked hole.

Guest cumeastbutt

:rolleyes: Well...i am not that experienced either, but I was bred about 3 times deep inside and just thinking about makes me horny man. making a top cum in is something special. Getting mounted and having that cock work you and used you... well it is something. The downside are the many std's there... everything good is bad as they say. However, we keep up at it because it is hot to get fuck or 2 fuck someone. BBJ, Fucking Raw, Well there u have it, it is dangerous,but satisfying too. :rolleyes:

Best of luck on your breeding man

• 4 weeks later...
Guest newguyj

I don't really feel it when a guy comes inside my ass. It's mostly grunting and him spasming. Sometimes I keep the cum inside as lube for the next guy. :D

The hottest time was when a (str8) married guy fucked me bareback at a bath house. He lasted a few minutes, missionary style, and them pulled out and came on my ass. It was so hot it made me cum too.

Guest ozpoz

I love to be on my back, legs wrapped around the guys body pulling him into me, arse raised up slightly so he can penetrate deep inside. It feels amazing as his raw cockhead flares thick when he's about to cum, opens your hole wider as he slides in and out. Usually his precum flows more and he slides deeper inside, thrusting quicker, cock gets rock hard.

I like to feel under him and grab his balls, rolling them around to ensure all that juice is ready to flow. As he starts to grut and thrust deep, his shaft starts to throb and pulsate, that's the time to use your ass muscles - if he hasn't fucked them out of use! and grasp his cock inside you, pulling on it as he slides ready to shoots his hot goo deep inside you - most guys give a good hard thrust as they start to cum, so be prepared to be lifted up, skewered on his hard throbbing cock as it explodes inside you... you will feel it swell inside as he shoots, and hopefully he will keep shafting it deep into your asshole unloading in short bursts and thrusts - some just ram it deep inside and explode it without moving - often they don't want to move their tender flared cockhead as it spits hot cum, but i like to give it a squeeze with my ass muscles just to see them jump and push it harder inside....

I like to leave the man inside my hole afterwards, gently squeezing his cock, sucking all his juices out of him, leave it inside till he gets hard again and fuck me some more or till he softens and slides out of my well fucked widened hole - if he stays hard after cumming, i'll climb up him and sit him back, with hi inside me and sit on top, riding his wet cum covered cock till I shoot my load over his chest, then lay back with him up me and rest till he's ready for more...

The feeling of being unloaded in is great, nothing like it - especially after a good long fuck session with a huge cock or cocks, where you walk funny afterwards, with a warm fuzzy up your ass, body aglow, muscles aching all over - inside and out and a huge smile on your face! and that feeling of hot cum shoved deep inside your body, sperm wriggling around in your ass for hours afterwards.

Best way to get home is by motorbike, hot throbbing metal stuck between your legs, ass overfilled with cum, vibrating your ass cheeks and hole all the way home......