What does it feel like to be bred?

Guest numnutz_ca

At my dorm this Brazilian guy started hooking up. We’ve done lots of positions., but on my back and legs wrapped around him does it for me. He’s usually in control, but when I start tightening up my sphincter he tries to hold it back. Eventually I get him and his thick uncut cock tries to pull away so I pull him back in with my legs and he grins and moans as he stays to lose it and I can feel his power squirts of cum.  When we do it doggy style I can feel something but it just gets really wet and he loves to keep slydong himself deeper. 

• Like 3
Guest barehole4use
On 10/28/2016 at 6:39 PM, hotrod824bb said:

Best position being bred is in a sling , I can relax the most and feel the thrusts more .

i USED TO THINK THIS TOO UNTIL I TRIED A FUCK BENCH, IN A WORD AWESOME !

On 4/30/2019 at 8:20 AM, barehole4use said:

i USED TO THINK THIS TOO UNTIL I TRIED A FUCK BENCH, IN A WORD AWESOME !

When i was younger (14),  i was lucky enough to hookup with a hot top daddy that was a true devoted breeder.  He had a full service basement.  Half was an area to lounge in, the other was the play area.  This spot was fully decked out with bed, sling, fuck bench with shackles, a full assortment of toys and dildoes and a Sybian.  Also a place for poppers.  We were together for 8 yrs.  Moved in at 16,   he and his friends breeded me everyday.  He made me the devoted bareback cum addict that i am today.  That basement was VEERRRY well used!  We were both grateful to find each other.  I got so much class A cock!  A dream cum true!!

• Like 1

It's a mind game. Knowing what is happening and will happen'. The entire attitude is different bare. Even if I don't feel it I still know he  is shooting deep.  When I top I prefer the same and I have never been turned down. My regular bottom friend takes every drop in missionary. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest dare2bare2
On 5/2/2019 at 11:58 AM, Bbbttmslt49 said:

When i was younger (14),  i was lucky enough to hookup with a hot top daddy that was a true devoted breeder.  He had a full service basement.  Half was an area to lounge in, the other was the play area.  This spot was fully decked out with bed, sling, fuck bench with shackles, a full assortment of toys and dildoes and a Sybian.  Also a place for poppers.  We were together for 8 yrs.  Moved in at 16,   he and his friends breeded me everyday.  He made me the devoted bareback cum addict that i am today.  That basement was VEERRRY well used!  We were both grateful to find each other.  I got so much class A cock!  A dream cum true!!

You lucky man. That sounds like paradise. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:28 PM, DumpInMyAss89 said:

It feels great. Makes me feel naughty and dirty in a good way.

I think slings and doggystyle are the way to go.  especially when you are tied up   i love that feeling of helplessness and submissive that im at the will and desires of my top daddy as he does his best to impregnate me.  I love the sling as my daddy and his friends use me throughout the day and night, nothing but fucking me and breeding me

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

I think slings and doggystyle are the way to go.  especially when you are tied up   i love that feeling of helplessness and submissive that im at the will and desires of my top daddy as he does his best to impregnate me.  I love the sling as my daddy and his friends use me throughout the day and night, nothing but fucking me and breeding me

Have you ever tried a fuck bench ?

• 2 weeks later...

Getting Bred is the most beautiful and emotional thing you'll ever doo, and from one bottom to another, go out there and enjoy it, to me personally it makes me feel very feminine as I like to wear female clothing, swimwear included, let your imagination run wild with this, but take your time, get used to having a guy enter you, it's going to feel strange and weird at the same time, but once you've gotten over it, there's nothing like it, I tried topping a guy, but it didn't feel right, what felt right was being the bottom, being the one that gets fucked.

The night that it actually happened to me being bred for the first time, it was a beautiful night and it felt just right, after using condoms for some time, I think he said, fuck it, I'll just lube up my cock and fuck naturally, it was beautiful, I said nothing and he said nothing, no words had to be said, he bred me right there and then, and I knew from that moment onwards, this will be my life, a life of raw breeding, a life of being inseminated, even today when I go to a Spa/Sauna Place, I'll never use a condom.

• Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 2:53 AM, barehole4use said:

Here is an example that used to be sold via fort troff.

86540_12_fuck_bench_ian_green_alex_mecum_960x960.jpg

Where are they sold now?

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

Where are they sold now?

Try google for images & somewhere that delivers to your home, asking who sells it, now sounds a lot like do i have to do everything for you, a good Top knows how to do things for himself.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:55 AM, barehole4use said:

Try google for images & somewhere that delivers to your home, asking who sells it, now sounds a lot like do i have to do everything for you, a good Top knows how to do things for himself.

I didn't ask anyone to do everything for me.  I only thought, since you're the only one in this discussion who already knew about it and that you imply that it is no longer sold where you found it, that you may know (to satisfy everyone else's curiosity that you've piqued) where it is sold now.  If you don't, that's okay.  Meanwhile, I'm not buying anything for now that is not essential.

Guest barehole4use
18 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

I didn't ask anyone to do everything for me. 

Was not what i mean't but as with many things Fort troff sold it in the USA, but i think they are out of stock, a simple email sent to them can confirm to anyone if they will be sold again but the idea of a bench is the same, if you search google for fuck bench & press images you will be given many examples from different brands & then you can choose which one you like the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, Bbbttmslt49 said:

Have shared your experience with that daddy? Just to think about you being 16 and moving in with a mature bareback daddy just to get fucked gets me hard

• 2 weeks later...

Damn Doggy, is the most, greatest fun.  I love walking my top to the door, feel his cum dripping down my leg.  Makes me so satisfied, gives me the best sub feeling.  I wish I had a reg to top me often, (have a top I suck all the time, at least weekly...wish I could talk this married into fucking me).  Oh well....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I can't say I have ever felt anything different beyond being fucked, other than my tops cock sliding in and out. When I bottomed for more than one  know having the previous guys cum inside it made the next guy feel wonderful with the extra lube. I still fantasize about being bred by 5 or 6 guys in a row and accepting all of their cum. In most cases when I hook up its late nights so I keep their cum inside all night, by morning most has been absorbed. (LOL I checked the sheets I didn't leak)

P7240953.JPG

J6.JPG