Feminine Sissy Bottom Visiting Fairmount 6-21

Guest SissyLipps

Guest SissyLipps

Hi Men,

"Sissy" will be visiting the Fairmount Theater in New Haven this Saturday and I'll be looking to take on as many well hung topmen as possible. I'm very pretty, ultra-feminine and very submissive with Dominant men. I'm 5'8" tall, 116 lbs, pierced tongue and nipples, collagen enhanced lips and I give worldclass deepthroat blowjobs (I love having my throat fucked HARD) as well as having one of the prettiest, most receptive boi pussies you've ever sank your big cock into.

I'll be wearing skin tight black leather pants with a rear zipper for easy access to my creamy, Crisco-lubed cunt, 5" heels, silk blouse, big hair and lotsa sexy make-up. I'm a sizequeen, so guys, if you have 8"+ and like to fuck and cum in a hot, thin, feminine ass, be at the theater on Sat. No matter how big you are, there's no need for fingering etc (unless you're into that), just unzip my rear zipper and sink your big, beautiful cock balls deep into my smooth, slick asshole. Don't pull out no matterhow much I squeal at first. That gets me so hot. My goal is to take on 20-30 men throughout the day. Bareback only, please.

post-15931-1213713464_thumb.jpg

post-15931-1213713487_thumb.jpg

post-15931-1213713520_thumb.jpg