A fantasy I want to cum true...

Guest Wolfhawke4raw

Guest Wolfhawke4raw

Ok here it goes...<grins> hope you enjoy or want to make it cum true...

I don't hit bathhouses all that often, but when I do, I always seem to gravitate towards the slings in the place. Most places they're nice comfortable places to put my legs up and play with my ass and cock for a while and to think a bit...

Well this night was special, but I hadn't known it yet. I went in, got my usual room in the bathhouse and got to wearing the usual. I walk around and see a group of hot guys jacking themselves in the video room... I pause for a minute and watch...

This hot young stud sees me and motions me over. He's got a nice long and wide cock, nice to suck on. I start taking him bit by bit down my throat, pausing every so often to lick around the shaft with my tongue and lick his balls. He eventually grabs my head and begins ^&amp;*%^&amp;*^&amp;* his cock down my throat...fucking it as my hands rove his body and pinches his tits...a few minutes later I feel him tense up and shoot his creamy load down my throat...

That was good, but not what I had in mind...I'm in a mood to get fucked and fucked hard. So I go hit the dark area where the slings are and settled in...Little did I know I was being followed by that stud and the others into that room.

I shut my eyes for a moment then suddenly I feel a towel wrapped around my eyes and hands grabbing my arms and legs. Then the click of hand and leg cuffs attaching me to the sling so I can't move much. A sharp but pleasurable pain assaults my tits as they are played with and clamps are applied. A bottle of REAL Amyl Nitrate poppers is placed under my nose and I'm told to breathe deep as a large finger explores my ass...I do so willingly and as I begin to fall under the spell of the poppers more fingers are placed there...and eventually they find my button with deadly certainty. After a bit, my cock is drooling with pre-cum, my ass and head are feeling great and I begin to feel the fleshy head of a cock enter my hole. It feels wide, and I'm slightly nervous about what's gonna happen. I'm then told to take another hit of poppers and relax...I do so and then feel that cock start in...

Dayum it was nice sized...I'm thinking at least a 7x6 at least...and he wasn't being too gentle about entry...not tearing me up, but not being patient either...I gasp, take another hit of poppers and relax a bit more...soon he's in and beginning to fuck me at a good pace...pulling his cock almost all the way out then slamming it back in. A voice orders me to shut my eyes and keep them closed while he puts on a blindfold on me...I comply almost willingly and I'm now wearing a blindfold. I feel a pair of hands move my head downward and a cock is placed between my lips. I open my mouth and surprised by the size of it...I gag and try to take it all, but can't...even with the guy in my ass pile driving me into it. I hear that same voice say "Get it nice and wet boy...it's going in your ass next. I can only moan and suck in anticipation.

Pretty soon, the guy in my ass picks up his pace, rabbit fucking me then grabbing my legs and pushing his cock all the way up my ass...I hear him groan then feel his cock expand in me as he shoots his load up my ass...

He pulls out and slaps my ass...then the guy in my mouth moves to my ass...I'm glad he did insist on me getting his cock nice and wet, he wastes no time shoving it all the way to the hilt. I lift my ass up off the sling to try back off of it, he slaps it and says "Take it like a man, slut!" I gasp as he slides all the way in and begins to pick up where the other guy left off...using the previous guy's cum for lube as he goes further in my ass than the first cock, hell he's past my second ring and it feels like he's stuffing me. He pulls his cock out to the head and I feel empty then he hammers it back in and I grunt in pleasure. Meanwhile another guy comes and plays with my tits as he fucks my mouth...I'm in heaven as these cocks spear me in both ends...

Suddenly I feel the guy in my mouth pull away and the guy in my ass picks up his pace, fucking me all out until the sling frame begins to move from the (^*&amp;^*&amp;(&amp;, that cock feels so-o-o good along with my tits being played with and sucked... I can't help myself...I shoot hard and high in the air, splattering my cum in a high arc almost over my head as the guy in my ass drops his load with a gutteral near feral growl. I feel tongues lapping up and down my body and licking my ass after the guy pulls out...

Want to know more? hehehe...

• Like 1

Guest cumeastbutt

:(

Ok here it goes...<grins> hope you enjoy or want to make it cum true...

I don't hit bathhouses all that often, but when I do, I always seem to gravitate towards the slings in the place. Most places they're nice comfortable places to put my legs up and play with my ass and cock for a while and to think a bit...

Well this night was special, but I hadn't known it yet. I went in, got my usual room in the bathhouse and got to wearing the usual. I walk around and see a group of hot guys jacking themselves in the video room... I pause for a minute and watch...

This hot young stud sees me and motions me over. He's got a nice long and wide cock, nice to suck on. I start taking him bit by bit down my throat, pausing every so often to lick around the shaft with my tongue and lick his balls. He eventually grabs my head and begins ^&amp;*%^&amp;*^&amp;* his cock down my throat...fucking it as my hands rove his body and pinches his tits...a few minutes later I feel him tense up and shoot his creamy load down my throat...

That was good, but not what I had in mind...I'm in a mood to get fucked and fucked hard. So I go hit the dark area where the slings are and settled in...Little did I know I was being followed by that stud and the others into that room.

I shut my eyes for a moment then suddenly I feel a towel wrapped around my eyes and hands grabbing my arms and legs. Then the click of hand and leg cuffs attaching me to the sling so I can't move much. A sharp but pleasurable pain assaults my tits as they are played with and clamps are applied. A bottle of REAL Amyl Nitrate poppers is placed under my nose and I'm told to breathe deep as a large finger explores my ass...I do so willingly and as I begin to fall under the spell of the poppers more fingers are placed there...and eventually they find my button with deadly certainty. After a bit, my cock is drooling with pre-cum, my ass and head are feeling great and I begin to feel the fleshy head of a cock enter my hole. It feels wide, and I'm slightly nervous about what's gonna happen. I'm then told to take another hit of poppers and relax...I do so and then feel that cock start in...

Dayum it was nice sized...I'm thinking at least a 7x6 at least...and he wasn't being too gentle about entry...not tearing me up, but not being patient either...I gasp, take another hit of poppers and relax a bit more...soon he's in and beginning to fuck me at a good pace...pulling his cock almost all the way out then slamming it back in. A voice orders me to shut my eyes and keep them closed while he puts on a blindfold on me...I comply almost willingly and I'm now wearing a blindfold. I feel a pair of hands move my head downward and a cock is placed between my lips. I open my mouth and surprised by the size of it...I gag and try to take it all, but can't...even with the guy in my ass pile driving me into it. I hear that same voice say "Get it nice and wet boy...it's going in your ass next. I can only moan and suck in anticipation.

Pretty soon, the guy in my ass picks up his pace, rabbit fucking me then grabbing my legs and pushing his cock all the way up my ass...I hear him groan then feel his cock expand in me as he shoots his load up my ass...

He pulls out and slaps my ass...then the guy in my mouth moves to my ass...I'm glad he did insist on me getting his cock nice and wet, he wastes no time shoving it all the way to the hilt. I lift my ass up off the sling to try back off of it, he slaps it and says "Take it like a man, slut!" I gasp as he slides all the way in and begins to pick up where the other guy left off...using the previous guy's cum for lube as he goes further in my ass than the first cock, hell he's past my second ring and it feels like he's stuffing me. He pulls his cock out to the head and I feel empty then he hammers it back in and I grunt in pleasure. Meanwhile another guy comes and plays with my tits as he fucks my mouth...I'm in heaven as these cocks spear me in both ends...

Suddenly I feel the guy in my mouth pull away and the guy in my ass picks up his pace, fucking me all out until the sling frame begins to move from the (^*&amp;^*&amp;(&amp;, that cock feels so-o-o good along with my tits being played with and sucked... I can't help myself...I shoot hard and high in the air, splattering my cum in a high arc almost over my head as the guy in my ass drops his load with a gutteral near feral growl. I feel tongues lapping up and down my body and licking my ass after the guy pulls out...

Want to know more? hehehe...

:rolleyes:like it very much

Guest Wolfhawke4raw
what do you mean,do we want to hear more? ;) .of course we do.hurry up and tell.

<p>

Ok...ok...by demand here's the rest of it! <evil grin>

<p>

One tongue in particular was working its magic on my ass...I have a thing for guys with facial hair...and this guy's face was buried and working to get the cum from my ass...He came up with a hard cock, a nice sized eight incher and began fucking me while he snoballed that load with me. He also knew how to use that cock and pretty soon my cock was raging hard and drooling as he hit my prostate quite regularly. He knew every trick and so I tried a few of my own with my ass...squeezing and massaging that cock in time to his thrusts...Damn! Tight-Tina and Yukon Pete didn't have quite as much fun as we were having...I was surprised when the others untied me from the sling after he nodded to them, cause he picked me up like a sack of flour, still impaled, and bounced me up and down a couple of times on the way to a mattress someone laid on the floor. We paused long enough for me to get on my hands and knees...and then he began fucking me in earnest again. Another guy stuck his cock in my mouth and I devoured it like a candy starved kid with a peppermint stick, licking around the head and then taking it all the way down several times... the guy at my mouth groaned in appreciation as I sucked. After a bit he stopped, and we went into a 69 with the guy at my ass switching my position so my legs were in the air and the guy in my mouth had a prime position to watch the fucking... heheh well pretty soon all three of us were into a good heavy fuck and I felt the guy in my ass thicken up, I heard a primal moan, felt him shoot and that triggered both me and the guy in my mouth to shoot as well...and boy did he shoot hard and lots. He pulled off my cock as I shot, and it might have been a good thing, I shot a good foot in the air, splattering cum all over the three of us...

<p>

I decided to take a quick shower and go sit in the pool to cool off...pretty soon I'm feeling horned up again and wander back to the gazebo area... there were some hot guys stroking their cocks and looking hungry to have them sucked...why not?

<p>

They moved onto the grass and formed a circle around me. I took the cock of the first guy and began sucking it down. I licked and sucked that cock like the whore in heat I was...pretty soon I was rewarded for my efforts with a thick jet of cum... then one of the guys decided he needed to pee, and I was suddenly hit with a stream of urine on my back...I turned around and let the stream fall across my chest and dribble down my body. Soon a couple of the other guys decided to unleash and several more streams soon caressed me...I was seriously getting off on this and so was someone else. I felt fingers probing my ass and pretty soon I felt a cock enter in. Word had gotten out about the piss party and couple of guys came out and began pissing on me and the guy in my ass...Pretty soon I felt another load shoot in my ass as the streams stop. Another guy takes over where the spent guy left off and this guy's cock was wide...Dayum...whoever said length matters never got fucked by a wide cock...this guy stretched me good and pounded relentlessly, piledriving hard and then blowing huge load in my ass. He pulled out, patted my now sore ass and I cleaned up and went home as a happy and cum filled man.