Whats the best way to set up a bb gangbang?

Guest lets_fuck_warren

Guest lets_fuck_warren

I want to set up a bb gangbang for myself and I'm having some trouble getting it going... I'd like guys to help me out here and give me some tips and advice on how to proceed... The best places to post and whatnot. Any suggestions that make ads pop out and anything that'll get more guys to come fuck my hole and nut in it

• 1 month later...

An easy way is to go to a bathhouse. There is a lot of bb fucking at most every bathhouse; all you need to do is make yourself available, and you'll get bred by lots of top/versatile guys. If you live in an area without a bathhouse or sex club, sites like this one, #$%^&*(.com, and rawloads.com are probably the best places to start. Good luck.

• 1 year later...
Guest assforyoujim

I find the best way by far is at a bath house. I get in a sling ,lube my hole and wait. I always have three or more tops who want to breed me

• 4 years later...
Guest apelerolpgc

go to a bath house I lie face down ass in the air , on an average night i get between 5 and 8 loads but have taken 17 in one night

i go to the same bathhouse always

• 5 years later...
Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, bigloadluvr said:

Bathhouse all the way.  Every time I goat least 5 or 6 guys fuck me.  Most ever was 19.

I totally agree here too, bathhouse / sauna is the way to go, when you try to arrange it privately you will get all these assholes asking about who else is coming stats, photo's etc + more crap it is the most silly shit i have heard in my life, when you go to a bathhouse you cut out all the crap everyone is going there to fuck around NSA & will nut in any available hole including yours, it will take the pain out of arranging just post the details at some if not all the sleazy fuck sites out there, too many to name but like barebaackrt, romeo etc there are so many & if you really want everyone to know you're a cumdump taking loads pre write on a piece of sturdy paper or light board & attach re usable tape to both sides & stick the paper on the door of a cabin where you'll be with something like : CUMDUMP TAKING ALL LOADS.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg