X-Pics unviewable on profile title page

Guest Lookinaround

Guest Lookinaround

I was wondering why the X-rated pics are not viewable unless you click on the member's profile? It takes so much longer. Instead of a hot looking pic of a cock that tempts you to open that person's profile, you just get a box with a big red X on it.

Guest michael
I was wondering why the X-rated pics are not viewable unless you click on the member's profile? It takes so much longer. Instead of a hot looking pic of a cock that tempts you to open that person's profile, you just get a box with a big red X on it.

Which area are you talking about? On the home page? Newest Members? They all go to the profile of that member. Or, are you referring to another area?

Guest Lookinaround
Which area are you talking about? On the home page? Newest Members? They all go to the profile of that member. Or, are you referring to another area?

I'm referring to all the areas you mention above. It used to be that if the primary picture of a member was a nude pic, it was available to see BEFORE you clicked on the link to the profile. Now, if the primary pic is nude, you can't see it until you click and get taken to the profile. It saved lots of time to see the nude pic first and THEN decide whether you wanted to click on the profile or not. Hopefully, this reply made sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boredplainfield

Somewhere I saw it mentioned that there's a legal issue viewing XXX pics? Isn't that legality covered with the opening disclaimer page? I agree, this is a hookup site and a majority of the pics on here are XXX rated pics and it does me no good to try to imagine what a guy looks like when all they have is XXX pics. Bring 'em back!

I would maybe pay silver plan prices to view XXX pix of members, but with so many other free sites out there, it's not worth 19 bucks a month. If you are going to charge gold member prices just to view XXX pix, the site should at least be as easy to use at bnskin.com manhunt.net or bare back rt .com I'm not going to pay that much per month just to view more pix. (lame) Their are too many free sites out there. I know this is all bareback but still. I hope you guys can come up with a more creative way to keep this site going then messing with XXX pic views.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hornybtm4top
I would maybe pay silver plan prices to view XXX pix of members, but with so many other free sites out there, it's not worth 19 bucks a month. If you are going to charge gold member prices just to view XXX pix, the site should at least be as easy to use at bnskin.com manhunt.net or bare back rt .com I'm not going to pay that much per month just to view more pix. (lame) Their are too many free sites out there. I know this is all bareback but still. I hope you guys can come up with a more creative way to keep this site going then messing with XXX pic views.

I agree. I used to like using this site. but as the changes continue. im finding myself not using i much anymore. and soon i probably wont even bother anymore. at this rate might as well just use gay.com. prob can get more action on there anyway. just liked (past tense) the novelty of bareback sight since there isnt a discussion needed about what we want since we already know what we want, its only up to being interested. im willing to give up the "novelty" aspect for a site that has SOME sort of functionality. I know you wanna make money but ur not gonna make more money doing what ur doing. site barely works anymore so its kind of a waste of time. used to have a membership actually but cancelled it.

Somewhere I saw it mentioned that there's a legal issue viewing XXX pics? Isn't that legality covered with the opening disclaimer page? I agree, this is a hookup site and a majority of the pics on here are XXX rated pics and it does me no good to try to imagine what a guy looks like when all they have is XXX pics. Bring 'em back!

Why is this the only hookup site to have a problem with showing nude pix to free members? This is supposed to be a hardcore site, but has turned into softcore. (lame) I would pay a few dollars or donate once in a while but 20 bucks a month is not worth it.

Guest buzzymm
I considering upgrading to Silver for $9.95 mo if we can see the XXX. Can anybody confirm this is correct?

I payed for silver and still cannot see them... this site is a rip off witth too many bugs to mention...

Take my advice it is not worth upgrading!!!

Guest NstyboiTop

I have to say I definitely dont like the new site. You used to be able to view all pics, even if they were only thumbnails. Now its just that stupid xxx box. I'm outta here, going over to bbrt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest huge_baloney

(boredplainfield @ Dec 4 2007, 04:02 AM)

That excuse becomes even lamer when you notice that every profile features a shot of a jizz-filled mouth and a ass being plowed. So those pics are OK, but profile pics pose some legal issue. What a crock of shit.