BB Sex Where?

Guest fuckmyass6

Guest fuckmyass6

After over a year on this site à have read the posts regarding BB sex beung fantasy and real. I have decided that I am not going to find it here does anyone know a site where most people actually want sex. I am in Jacksonville FL and am willing to drive at least 150 miles to be bred. I am not a colt model but very few are.

Guest BearProwl

I am in East Birmingham and if you deliver that ass to my willing dick.. I will fuck you good.. Love to fuck long and hard.. I can fuck for 20-30 mins easily

• 1 month later...
Guest ALcumlover

Hey I'm in Decatur but very willing to make a drive to Bham for you to give me a really good breeding! Id take all the cock and cum loads you have to give!

I am in East Birmingham and if you deliver that ass to my willing dick.. I will fuck you good.. Love to fuck long and hard.. I can fuck for 20-30 mins easily

• 5 months later...
Guest BareBamaScott

post-63996-1229480629_thumb.jpgpost-63996-1229480460_thumb.jpg So. BBama Fun.....Lookin' for long Raw (pn)piggy sessions....short on wheels right now, so I gotta host, but have a strict "Good Time to be Had" policy...

Weeknites usually work best, but that can easily be modified....barebamascott at aol...Hit me up!

post-63996-1229480758_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest Bhamfistboy

I have a hungry hole and love to be fist fucked if your interested. fuck me, fist me, do anything you want to do to me.