BB Sex Where?

Guest fuckmyass6

Guest fuckmyass6

After over a year on this site à have read the posts regarding BB sex beung fantasy and real. I have decided that I am not going to find it here does anyone know a site where most people actually want sex. I am in Jacksonville FL and am willing to drive at least 150 miles to be bred. I am not a colt model but very few are.

Guest CumHole904
After over a year on this site à have read the posts regarding BB sex beung fantasy and real. I have decided that I am not going to find it here does anyone know a site where most people actually want sex. I am in Jacksonville FL and am willing to drive at least 150 miles to be bred. I am not a colt model but very few are.

OK bubba....sorry you had to find out the hard way.....jacksonville is sexually a dead town....with all the inbred-white-born-again-republicans you ain't gonna find much more than grit-eaters and closet- case baptist that pee on themselves......BUT, there is a ray of homosexual sunshine in this dismal area....it's PARLIAMENT HOUSE in orlando....just a quick, 2 hr drive on I-95 to I-4. FL residents get a discount on the room rate monday thru thursday....try it....you'll be bred, fed and satisfied!

Guest fuckmyass6
OK bubba....sorry you had to find out the hard way.....jacksonville is sexually a dead town....with all the inbred-white-born-again-republicans you ain't gonna find much more than grit-eaters and closet- case baptist that pee on themselves......BUT, there is a ray of homosexual sunshine in this dismal area....it's PARLIAMENT HOUSE in orlando....just a quick, 2 hr drive on I-95 to I-4. FL residents get a discount on the room rate monday thru thursday....try it....you'll be bred, fed and satisfied!

Wow does insulting some one from the south get you off? My comment while posted in FL was about this site in general. I am from Boston then Columbus OH and have been in Jacksonville 6 months. I did not chose this area my employer did and I have plenty of sex just not BB. For someone who thinks they know everything :lol: you should think before you post then don't!

Guest CumHole904
Wow does insulting some one from the south get you off? My comment while posted in FL was about this site in general. I am from Boston then Columbus OH and have been in Jacksonville 6 months. I did not chose this area my employer did and I have plenty of sex just not BB. For someone who thinks they know everything :lol: you should think before you post then don't!

I just stated my opinion and offered to you an option...