Risk being BB Top?

Guest laduk1982

Guest laduk1982

My question is being a BB top less risk than a bottom getting filled with spunk?

BB tops becoming Pos very likely?

Guest Bareback_Dude

I'm not sure, but in my opinion, you have to take loads in order to poz. I don't think it's risky if you only cream holes.

You cannot pay attention to what Health oficials say because their concern is a global one: If a guy is fucking bare, there is a guy taking it raw. How can they say, "It's OK to fuck but risky to get fucked?"

Guest UpYourAlley
My question is being a BB top less risk than a bottom getting filled with spunk?

I'm not a doctor but based on my reading and my experience it's much less risky.

I was a BB top for years and only became poz after I started taking loads up the arse!

And it only took a couple of months, probably 6 bottom sessions to become poz.

I'm not sure about the situation if you top someone who's just rec'd a poz load, that would have to increase the risk IMO.

I've also read that being circumcised helps a BB top to stay negative, something to do with the foreskin helping the HIV virus. (I'm cut, so maybe that helped me stay negative all those years).

The bottom line (excuse the pun) is that its considered by a lot to be a low risk activity, but not a no risk activity.

• 2 months later...
Guest poppy43

Sorry to further confuse the issue but my research has indicated exactly the opposite. That tops run just as high a risk as bottoms.

Guest anoncumhole

I've got 3 friends who are exclusive tops.They all fuck raw and they have all contracted hiv.

Their sexual behavior is not "ordinary" per se as they tend to fuck a lot of anonymous ass.

Guest UpYourAlley
I've got 3 friends who are exclusive tops.They all fuck raw and they have all contracted hiv.

Their sexual behavior is not "ordinary" per se as they tend to fuck a lot of anonymous ass.

Just out of interest, are your 3 friends cut?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boytoyforboys

isnt it funny how theyres always some smart ass thats "heard" from a "reliable source" the direct opposite of what everybody knows is true.the simple logistics of fucking and hiv onfection preclude the possibility of infection being equal in tops as well as bottoms.ps,u ever think your friends might not be totally honest about their non bottoming.who here is completely honest about their sexual habits.besides nobody claimed tops dont get infected.just that the odds are much lower.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Neghole4U

I have read the same as anoncumhole , Its true - Tops who fuck POZ bottoms or bottoms with Poz cum already in them even more so , coz when you cum in his ass & ur cock stays in the bottoms ass after u have cum , any juices within his ass can flow down ur cock ( uthera orf urine tract ), soon after u cum , theres a vacuum effect down ur cock , so its best to pull out quick proto when u have shot ur load or else . Theres a Baraback Health Awareness site that i saw as with other sites

• 1 year later...
Guest tucsonmale
I have read the same as anoncumhole , Its true - Tops who fuck POZ bottoms or bottoms with Poz cum already in them even more so , coz when you cum in his ass & ur cock stays in the bottoms ass after u have cum , any juices within his ass can flow down ur cock ( uthera orf urine tract ), soon after u cum , theres a vacuum effect down ur cock , so its best to pull out quick proto when u have shot ur load or else . Theres a Baraback Health Awareness site that i saw as with other sites

If the top is uncut, there is a possibility that poz cum gets under the foreskin and the top may infect from that. Just make sure once you are done fucking you pull back that foreskin and wash it good. This will reduce your changes of being infected. But anyone that barebacks or fucks raw, always takes the risk of infecting. Its the choice you make

Guest Bareback_Dude

I fuck buddy of mine, a total top according to him, goit HIV a few months ago. But I'm not poz so he got it from somebody else.

He told me that it's possible he fucked a hole full of poz cum.

• 1 month later...
Guest Braingasm
Theres a Baraback Health Awareness site that i saw as with other sites

Thanks for the site, it's http://www.barebackhealth.net .

I have been fucking raw for about 15 years. I learned about safety measures from a yahoo group which has gone now.

It's much safer for the top by a factor of about 4. That means there are still plenty of tops getting infected.

Here's what you do: always carry your own lube with you. Get a pocket size bottle to take out, and a big pack to refill it from. Get ordinary chlorine liquid bleach. Use a dropper and add 8 drops of bleach per fluid ounce of lube, and stir it in.

After fucking always pee and wash your dick asap.

If you don't want to mix your own you can get surgilube from a pharmacy. It is used to lubricate instruments which have to penetrate the skin, and prevent infection of the wound.

I also try to find negative partners, never take loads, and follow other sensible precautions. I only bottom for guys I am confident in.

Take care guys. Bareback sex is the best.

• 6 months later...
Guest KYphatrod

hi guys. had never btm in 15 yrs, and it had been about 2yrs when i met a hot wound up guy hot to get my cock. went home had some serius hard core assfucking. after he left, and about that 10 minnute that later pee occured.....my body shivered from head to toe while i streamed our and i thought ah...is this a "sign" . yeah, 3 months later i was detected - told my story and my doc said she had heard similar from other toal tops guys. it only takes ONE insertion to contract. like the post before. vacumn effect seaps the poz juice into your cock....and bingo - you have the millions of cells attack and do their magic. every thing bb is a risk, b ut if poz btm is undetectable and on meds, the chances of contracting are greatly reduced studies in europe show.

• 5 months later...

Actually there is risk on both ends. Yes it is true that there are total tops that get pozzed. It has to do with micro abrasions from the act itself. The small tears in the skin of allows the virus to enter. There is obviously more trauma to the skin of the bottom , but the top has some as well. Having POZ cum there already just increases the viral load in that location, thereby increasing the likelihood of having the virus enter the system when the microtears come in contact.

Originally it was thought that the tops didn't get pozzed, later it was found that they could, but at a much lower rate. Now the numbers show that the top can get pozzed at a much higher rate than what was thought of before. Of course the bottom has a higher risk.

Use of lube, pulling out and being picky with partners all greatly decrease the likelihood of getting it, but nothing is 100%.

• 2 months later...
Guest zncman4u

well, smart guy, i am a doctor, spent a year doing an internship in an HIV/AIDS/Hematology clinic. I had two patients that were total tops, but fucked raw, and as a result were infected. Our center was part of a study actually, and there is a risk of fucking as a top if you fuck raw. One of my colleagues had a patient also who became HIV positive fucking as a raw top, and this guy had another buddy in the same boat.

There is a risk.

• 4 months later...
Guest N12_guy

Guest N12_guy

In my opinion if you go to the HIV cruise room on gaydar you'll find about the same percentage of tops to btms as in London cruise chat. So I would guess there's not much difference - not scientific but I think it gives a good indication.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boneaman

hi all bit of a newbie hear but i couldnt let this conversation go pass without my 2 cents worth i have been a top for over 30 years in most of that time i have been safe and made a point to do so since the last 3 years i have been doing bb sex with a few selected partners though one can never be sure whos who and what we are doing i too wonder if i am in a safer postion well i am neg tested and i think it all has to do with the individusl they ar some cold people out there who seem intent on infecting people i think as a top there is a bit of an advantage but i guess the after worry affect us as well i think we who dont wanna get poz should either withdraw, or just go safe

• 2 years later...

Plain and simple, if you fuck raw, you're taking a chance. Yes, it's less likely if you're the top, but not impossible. If you're bottom has any cuts inside his arse, or just tears from you fucking him, then blood will be around your dick. If you think that none can get into the urethra tube, you're wrong. I've known children who have had soap enter their urethra tube, causing infections, just from bathing. So if any of the bottoms blood gets in your member, you are capable of getting hiv. So again, if you want to bareback, even as a top, be prepared to possibly get HIV.

• 4 months later...

i started to fuck bareback at 19, since then i am still neg...im a total top

• 1 month later...
Guest Well_Cum

going on my experiences, my last 2 fuck buddies never became poz from fucking me bare.

Mostly partied and they rarely came in my ass but we would play almost every weekend fucking for hours.

• 1 month later...
Guest BUTTerNUTTer

The risk is absolutely there. However, for tops the risk is slightly less than for bottoms. I do know total tops that have contracted HIV topping, but they also loved to fuck anonymously and fuck cum filled holes. Any slight tear in the skin can allow transmissions to flow through as well.

I've fucked a few guys raw, but most have been married men and guys with girlfriends, and the occasional single gay/bi guy.

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

I would say for sure there is a risk for every bareback top, I'm a bareback poz bttm already 5 + years with a high viral load & no meds till now, I know for a fact quite a few tops that have fucked me were neg then became poz. Not sure if they got it from me but i sure hope so.