I'm Online, But My Profile Doesn't Appear!

Guest WildAssFucker

Guest WildAssFucker

Problems, Problems... I signed onto your site this evening, and my Profile was definitely there. Fine. I could see it with my own eyes along with everyone else's Profiles, so that was proof enough. Considering what things have been like for me here these past days, THAT was something in itself. After awhile, I had to leave this Site to do an auction bid on eBay. I won! When I returned to BareBack.com, my Profile was still appearing at the top of the screen on the Main Page. I could read my Messages, and then I returned to viewing the Profiles of guys currently online. My Profile was, surprise, surprise, NOT THERE. I was online; I wasn't online!

In the old days, if anyone exited your Site and then returned, without having shut his computer off during the interim, all he had to do was sign his Screen Name back on, put in his Password, and he was back. And, like everyone else who had just signed on, he was on Page 1, NOT the very last, final Page. If you wanted to know how many guys had signed on while you were away, that was easy. If your memory was good (or your eyes responded to the order of particular images reviewed prior to leaving to go somewhere else), you simply reviewed the new Profiles on Page 1, Page2, etc., until you finally arrived at the Profiles you recognized before. VERY efficient, and effective, and less time consuming.

So now that I've won my rare CD on eBay, I'm back, but nobody knows it. I can't sign on my Profile Name and Password again, either, because my Name is showing, to my eyes only, at the top of the screen! So if I want anyone to see my Profile online and visable again, I have to shut the entire computer system down, start it up again, return to your Site and start ALL OVER AGAIN. What a WASTE OF TIME.

Before I retired after working almost 26 years with Military and Commercial aircraft in the Aerospace Industry, I was directly involved with time and labor intensive projects that were funded by NATO, NASA, ESA, various branches of our Government, major Global Airlines and the entire L.A.P.D. Helicopter Division. In all those years, I NEVER encountered the extreme levels of apathy, ineptitude, arrogance of Staff (Your Staff never replies to a single Message written to them, regardless of the problem or Sender), bizarre, inexplicable behavior or general ignorance in addressing real problems, as I see here, now. If this was an Aerospace project in Test Development, it would have done a spectacular explosion, crash and burn before ever leaving our Stratosphere!!!

Your Staff are VERY fortunate they work under your benevolent patronage. If they had all been working for me, I would have given every one of them write ups, and/or sent them to the Unemployment Lines!!!

Joe Mac Pherson

Studio City, in Los Angeles,

California USA

• 8 years later...