rimming and fuck session

Guest virginbarebackbottomboy

Hi guys, i am looking to rim a guy, if you have a rim seat, even better as id love nothing more than to be layed underneath it and to lick a guys asshole, its something i find very erotic, please send me a email and ideally have a picture of your asshole please, im basically a bottom guy myself but in my experence see us bottom guys have yummier holes. So tops and bottoms and even couples feel free to message me.

if not in my area please do not worry as i am happy to travel and make effort for, so if like ass licked/eaten out send me a message, would make me very happy

I would love to chat and sort out a time and place to hopefully rim you silly, i do of course love sucking cock and being fucked 2 (bare of course), but im happy to purely rim a guy, im not that worried if hairy or shaved or a beauitful well fucked asshole.

I would like to see guys butt who going to lick out before meet, if poss,

Also if anyone here has any hot rimming vids, purely man tongue on male butt please let me know or send me the link i have rapidshare so can download, i also use my chatname is pinkie1979, also if any men with nice big cocks want to fuck me feel free to message me 2, but this is mostly for guys to rim and lick out.

Ideally not a short licking session, i may have my house free in july if a guy or some men want to come over and be licked out.

Thanks guys.

oh yes my yahoo profile is pinkie1979 please feel free to add me for a chat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dare2bare

hi there-i might be interested at some time in the future. where are you based? i live near cardiff but can travel fairly easily to london,the midlands and manchester. let me know. regards,mark.