Poppers today vs Yesterday

Guest huge_baloney

Guest huge_baloney

I think the poppers you buy today are crap. Despite what every web-site tells you, they are nothing like what you could get back in the 80's. I mean, why would they tell you you're buying a headache in a bottle? Back then, poppers would make me volcanically horney, but now they make my heart race and my face flush, but they don't do much else, other than maybe give me a headache.

Am I the only one who thinks so? I think most younger guys like today's poppers 'cause they've never had the real thing. Any guys out there over 45 who used poppers in the 80's? How do you think the poppers of today stack up?

Guest ccksckr2002

The earlier Poppers not only gave more of a rush,but the feeling lasted longer.When you took a good blast from them,you didn't have to keep them under your nose.When i first got introduced to them,the TOP i was with had total control of me,and he knew he could do anything with me.

• 11 months later...
Guest Craigsw

It actually is a different chemical in the bottles today. I've had some homemade one's and they were the real deal.

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use

I buy rush gold that's about as close to the originals as can be in my book but i totally agree in the 80's they were much stronger & just smelled like sex when you sniffed them, Made me super horny but it's true they were outlawed & nowadays the chemicals used are for sure different.

fully agree....while they still have some nice effect, it is short lived and not as intense. Plus, I think they go stale more quickly. I did find a place that keeps the store stock in a mini-fridge.....but with the new chems, they just don't pack the punch they once did.

Guest barehole4use

It's true keeping them in a freezer really helps the shelf life, I always buy in bulk & keep mine in the freezer too.