from Top to BTTM

Guest bblondon

Guest bblondon

ok, so I know T2B is a fav story, but this is my true one

I'd always enjoyed a good bottom boi ... a tight cunt wrapped around my cock - just wonderful

it was a friday evening and I was out in my regular gay bar - wall to wall cruising men

when I saw him I knew I wanted him - pretty face, tight body, nice arse ... what could be better

to cut a long story short I ended back at his, with him sucking on my cock like there was no tomorrow :o)

next thing I know he turns me over and starts tongueing my arse, good lillte boy, eating it like its was his mamas sunday lunch

I didn't notice when he pulled my arms back, his tongue pushing deep inside me ... and *click* handcuffs held my arms behind me

pulling himself up to hold his body against mine his cock rubbed against my hole - not what I wanted and I told him so

his head pushed against my hole and I cursed him, telling him to let me go

as his head pushed inside me I screamed ... part in pain, but part because I knew he didn't have a condom on in

his hand $%@#$%#$ my face into the pillow as he pushed himself into me, each inch making me scream in pain

slowly he started fucking me ... now my last boyfriend was 8ins and I occasionaly let him fuck me, but this guy was bigger ... HUGE

he fucked me like nothing I had experienced before

pulling almost ll the way out and then slamming all the way back in again

again

and again

as much as I hated the CUNT I started to enjoy it

again and again he slammed into me

he pulled my hair back and told me what a dirty cunt I am

after a while my arse started clenching round his cock and I started to enjoy every inch

again and again I was his dirty cunt boy

he sped up and I felt his cock swelling inside of me

my face was $%@#$%#$ down into the pillow, so I couldn't breath, as he came inside me

a warmth filled my cunt ashe thrust deep inside me

he twisted my face round to kiss him as his thrusts slowed

again ... he turned me over and stuck his cock in my mouth, covered in his spunk and my blood

I couldn't help myself, I sucked

then as his fingers entered me I moaned, and he pulled them out to feed me the spunk/blood mix

he didn't un-cuff me ... he kept me in that state, and then an hour later fucked me again, using hi own spunk as lube

that nite my tears of pain stained the pillow

after that nite - well ... I'm a bottom boy, willing to take loads

Guest UpYourAlley
the post script to this story is ... handcuff me and bare-fuck my arse hard

That gave me a right hard on! Hot!

• 12 years later...