Guest lets_fuck_warren

Please answer this poll!!! EVERYBODY!  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to fuck me?

• yes
    • no
    • FUCK NO!
    • EWWWW NOOO!
    • my dick would get lost in that fat ass!
    • Fuck yeah I'd fuck you and drop a load deep up in your ass to!
  2. 2. Would you suck my dick?

• hell yeah!
    • sure, i guess so... If i have to!
    • nah
    • fuck no!
    • Suck what??? You don't have a dick!
    • How much are you paying me?
  3. 3. Would you let me suck your dick?

• fuck no you fat ugly pig
    • Yeah
    • Yes, i'll choke you with my dick!
    • You're too fucking fat to suck my dick!
    • Yeah how much will you give me?

Guest lets_fuck_warren

If you read these message, PLEASE do the poll questions! Also please if you vote, leave a message either as a reply or msg me so I know who's replying.

I'm also looking for hookups as well as people to talk to. EVERYBODY is welcome to comment on my pics in any way that they choose, good or bad!

A question i have for everybody that reads this forum, is...

Why can't i get anybody to fuck me or let me blow them or have anybody blow me???

Please answer seriously and help me out! Questions, comments and/or complaints are welcome.

Also if anybody in the area wants to meet and see me in real life and see what I look like, and then comment that's okay to.

Also if you're a picture taker, let me know... I need new pics taken of me asap! Or if anybody wants to video me and someone or me alone (whether it be a mounted cam or somebody else videoing us, that's okay). You can keep the video to, i just want a copy of all pics and videos.

Also! If you want to email me and answer the questions with different answers then are given, please do so!!! you can email me outside of the site.. or msg me on yahoo/aim.

post-28986-1207327427_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327437_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327441_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327451_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327455_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327458_thumb.jpg

post-28986-1207327470_thumb.jpg

Guest PozFriendlyinSpokane

being there are so many bottoms, such as myself, getting fucked is getting hard...forgive the pun... :rolleyes:

Guest lets_fuck_warren
being there are so many bottoms, such as myself, getting fucked is getting hard...forgive the pun... :rolleyes:

I know! i can't even get these guys to reply to my poll or at least msg me... I just want to know what i'm doing wrong lol

Guest lets_fuck_warren

and thank you to the person that voted negatively! I want people to be honest and up front... I wish people would actually reply and say something.. I don't care if it's bad.. just tell me what's wrong exactly!!!

• 10 months later...

I can tell yo one thing that you are doing wrong. You don`t appear to have filled in your profile. Lots of guys are looking for specific interests, or looking by location. From your profile, I can`t even tell which continent you are on! You don`t say what you are looking for, what you prefer, or what yo are willing to do. You don`t say anything about yourself whatsoever - taking your profile literally, it seems to indicate that you are not interested in sex or blowjobs, giving OR receiving, at all! i am sure that can not be accurate, perhaps if you fill in your profile you will get some responses.

If you read these message, PLEASE do the poll questions! Also please if you vote, leave a message either as a reply or msg me so I know who's replying.

I'm also looking for hookups as well as people to talk to. EVERYBODY is welcome to comment on my pics in any way that they choose, good or bad!

A question i have for everybody that reads this forum, is...

Why can't i get anybody to fuck me or let me blow them or have anybody blow me???

Please answer seriously and help me out! Questions, comments and/or complaints are welcome.

Also if anybody in the area wants to meet and see me in real life and see what I look like, and then comment that's okay to.

Also if you're a picture taker, let me know... I need new pics taken of me asap! Or if anybody wants to video me and someone or me alone (whether it be a mounted cam or somebody else videoing us, that's okay). You can keep the video to, i just want a copy of all pics and videos.

Also! If you want to email me and answer the questions with different answers then are given, please do so!!! you can email me outside of the site.. or msg me on yahoo/aim.