What's a guy got to do to get fuck on this site!!

Guest NathanialB

Guest NathanialB

I'm a straight guy looking for a ass fucking, sent messages to 5-10 members and I think all but one was a fake profile. I can't seem to upload any of my pic's; everytime I try it says too large a file size. So I suggest in my message sending pic's thru regular email, I did this a couple of times and did get one ass fucking but I'm looking for someone with a little more stamina.

I'm 57, 180 lbs, 5'8" fairly good looking, good shape and I loved my first fuck and the feel of that dick in my mouth!!!

I did alot of straight sites and most all the woman with any looks were phoney profiles and I was wonder if it was the same here.

I'm married and have to be careful but I want to fuck and be fucked.

NathanialB

Guest bighead66
I'm a straight guy looking for a ass fucking, sent messages to 5-10 members and I think all but one was a fake profile. I can't seem to upload any of my pic's; everytime I try it says too large a file size. So I suggest in my message sending pic's thru regular email, I did this a couple of times and did get one ass fucking but I'm looking for someone with a little more stamina.

I'm 57, 180 lbs, 5'8" fairly good looking, good shape and I loved my first fuck and the feel of that dick in my mouth!!!

I did alot of straight sites and most all the woman with any looks were phoney profiles and I was wonder if it was the same here.

I'm married and have to be careful but I want to fuck and be fucked.

NathanialB

send me and email and lets get together

Guest NathanialB

Ok, It's nice to get a reply but your so fucking far away, so let me rephrase the question:

How does an attractive, older man draw the attention of agressive male partners for discreit sexual pleasures.

Newly Bi

Nathanialb

Is that better?

Guest NathanialB

Lot's of guys looking, nobody typing. I'm sitting here playing with my fat dick trying to figure how to get my oversized pic's uploaded.

Guest WildAssFucker

A "straight" guy on an all Gay, totally raw Bare Back Sex site? TAKE A REALITY CHECK. I'm Gay, I KNOW I'm Gay. No question about it. I started fucking boys asses when I was 14, and at 17 I advanced to man holes. I LIKE IT.

There's no way in the world, anyone could get me to fuck a woman. I'm GAY. If you put three drop dead gorgeous girls anywhere near my bed, or I woke up and found Sophia Loren, Catherine Deneuve, Charlotte Rampling, Angelica Huston, Gong Li and Monica Belluci in it and waiting for my attention, I'd BOLT from it, real fast. I couldn't get hard; there's NO FUCKING WAY I'm going to get hard. I'd run from my bedroom and get dressed, heading for the door. If I was lucky, the ladies would all be gone when I returned home. I'd pray that the fabulous Film Actresses didn't decide to stay and start watching my 600 plus DVD film collection. Then I'd strip the entire bed, wash everything including the blankets, and tell myself this never happened.

Then I'd look for a MAN, to put my hard cock in!

The point is, a REAL straight man isn't looking for a MAN. He wants a WOMAN. I'm Gay, and no woman is ever going to get my cock in her! No matter who she is!! I need a hot Man hole today or tonight, to remind me where my cock belongs...

Joe Mac Pherson

Studio City, California

Guest NathanialB

GOD, YOUR RIGHT, THIS IS A GAY SITE, I'M SO SORRY. I was looking for the site where if a guy wanted to get fucked in the ass he just had to be willing. You know like sucking each others cocks, stuff like that. I'll do another online search and pick another site; one where they do that kind of thing.

Guest anal_kinda_guy

i agree, i have been fucking and been fucked since i was 11. back then we didn't call it bareback, we called it fucking or cornholing. we didn't even know what a condom was. anyway i have not had any luck hooking up with a single guy from this site in 5 or 6 years i have been on it. i have exchanged emails with a few, but never a real meet. i am not sure as to why, but think the site has had some trouble with their webpage and then i also think most guys like me don't come on to the site to check email regular.

Guest NathanialB

I think it a lot of fake profiles, I'm willing to fuck or be fucked, I'll play any role. And the thing of it is, if I can't get a reply to a email, then gay and Bi men aren't to much different then women on straight site.

I may be 57 but I look and fuck like I'm a lot younger, and I have been told by both men and women that I am attractive man.

Nathanialb

Guest botup4
I think it a lot of fake profiles, I'm willing to fuck or be fucked, I'll play any role. And the thing of it is, if I can't get a reply to a email, then gay and Bi men aren't to much different then women on straight site.

I may be 57 but I look and fuck like I'm a lot younger, and I have been told by both men and women that I am attractive man.

Nathanialb

<_< All i know is i'm anal horny and so far haven't gotten fucked by anyone from this site. I'd love to have a group of guys contact me and cum breed me. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TokyoDickDrainer

Well guyz, I wish you all had had the luck I have on this site. In a couple years I have had at least 10 or 12 HOT BB fucks from here. Travellers as well as those who are living in Japan. LOVE THIS SITE. Cannot understand why other men complain about this site. As I have posted once or twice before, perhaps the ones who are not satisfied are those who are prossies??? Not sure. too picky? Not sure? Maybe it is a prevalent social behavior in their own area about SAFE SEX, condoms, general unawareness of STD's or something else. But as for me, bring on those cocks and asses man!! Love BB sex and I love this site too. Had great successes! Keep em cumming guyz!

Thanks.

Guest NathanialB

If I get a responce it's usually 3 or 4 words and then nothing. I am a attractive man, who if willing to fuck or be fucked. I am looking for negetive and clean but other than that I'm game. I'm not a twentysomething twink but I ain't bad.

Nathanialb

• 1 month later...
Guest robert_gardner34
robert_gardner34 in louisiana he site has no acess for free member's cant check e-mail bi married man here will top or bottom
  • 15 years later...