Wanting to get bred for the 1st time.

tightslider

Hi everyone. I just joined this site to see if there was anyone that could help me with my burning desire to be bred. There's nothing more erotic to me than a guy pumping my ass and then feeling him tense as he unloads knowing that there is nothing between us.

I'd like it to be hard and wild with my ass taking a serious beating, but it seems as if this site doesn't have that many guys interested in that. I know I've been here a short while, but the board feels low on action.

Any tips? :(

post-43263-1206465986_thumb.jpg

post-43263-1206465996_thumb.jpg

post-43263-1206466015_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest cooltrain
Hi everyone. I just joined this site to see if there was anyone that could help me with my burning desire to be bred. There's nothing more erotic to me than a guy pumping my ass and then feeling him tense as he unloads knowing that there is nothing between us.

I'd like it to be hard and wild with my ass taking a serious beating, but it seems as if this site doesn't have that many guys interested in that. I know I've been here a short while, but the board feels low on action.

i am in tucson where are you located if you are nearby i will breed your hole let me know cooltrain582000@yahoo.com ok.

Guest phoenix85020

I'm in the Phoenix west valley in Avondale. Would love to play with you.

Gay couple in a poz/neg relationship and we love playing with others.

aztop4u@gmail.com if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hardbroncrider

Would luv to bred with you. I'm ready just let me know when your in heat and I'll plant my seed deep inside you.