Erotic City

Guest kcdude

I have Mon Tue Wed off and will be available all day and night. I am looking for a guy that is willing to get inside of my tight hole and shoot his load in me. Maybe we can meet at EC and then go from there. Would rather meet first then go to your place and finish off. I am wanting to be used by (^*&^*&(& by a guy 18 to 40 maybe up to 45 but you must be young looking and skinny to muscular or average. No overweight guys at this time I truly want to make this fantasy cum true.

• 1 year later...
Guest JizEveryTime
I have Mon Tue Wed off and will be available all day and night. I am looking for a guy that is willing to get inside of my tight hole and shoot his load in me. Maybe we can meet at EC and then go from there. Would rather meet first then go to your place and finish off. I am wanting to be used by (^*&^*&(& by a guy 18 to 40 maybe up to 45 but you must be young looking and skinny to muscular or average. No overweight guys at this time I truly want to make this fantasy cum true.

hey dude sounds hot to me , i'm sure to (^*&^*&(& feed ya and fill you up , let me know when is a good time ,but i can't host so we will have to get a room , but your ass will be full either way!