Rest Stop near Fort Mill SC / South Charlotte (WHITE MUSTANG?)

Guest boybubblebutt69

Guest boybubblebutt69

HI, I used to live in South Charlotte near the border with Fort Mill South Carolina in 2006. I was about 19 at the time and pretty nervous about getting into things. I used to go to the rest stop / NC welcome center near Fort Mill SC and wear some sexy shit under my clothes and beat off in the bathrooms and the parking lot.

This one time I was in there and I swore some guy saw me in this sexy black crotchless one-peice teddy beating off and when I got out to my car there was a guy in a white mustang staring at me. I didnt think anything of it untill I noticed a white mustang following me on the highway. I got hot and bothered and slowed down so I could see if he was really stalking me. We made a turn onto one of the main roads but he must have chickened out cause he stopped at the gas station.

I turned around and pulled in, acting like i was oblivious and just forgot to get gas. I pumped some gas, and then fake-checked the engine, bending over and dropping my ass to the ground like a stripper with the thong showing knowing he was staring at me from a dark parking spot. He followed me out of the parking lot, and made several exact same turns untill i got to my road. I was scared shitless when he pulled into the driveway. My mom was out of town and here was this guy, ready to pound me.

But I chickened out and came up with some stupid cunt excuse like the bitch I was. The guy said he was from somewhere in NC or SC. It was an early 2000's model white Mustang, not a 5.0, And the guy was somewhere in around 5'11 or 6' range, built pretty well, and looked like he was adjusting a decent sized package when he got out.

Well now that Im older and have built up confidence, I am so turned on by this mystery guy that I HAVE to find him. Are you on this site buddy? Cause even though I live in another state, I will make this up to you and for my own good as well. If this sounds familiar, contact me on here or send me an email to this screen name at y@hoo. Fakers, dont bother because I know what this guy looks like.

Crossing my fingers.