Getting Bred

Guest fuckmyass6

Guest fuckmyass6

I have been trying to get bred for awhile now. I an average and a sex pig into everything but scat. I have had neg men lie to me about being Poz. I don't want names I want bred and willing to travel to get this done. Any suggestions? :(

• 1 month later...
Guest NippyLnR
I have been trying to get bred for awhile now. I an average and a sex pig into everything but scat. I have had neg men lie to me about being Poz. I don't want names I want bred and willing to travel to get this done. Any suggestions? :(

Just keep trying bud. Try the baths in town, guys will fuck you no questions asked or told. You'll get breed eventually.

• 1 month later...
Guest likestobtm
I am only curious and I am not judging you but why would you want this?

I don't know about everyone else but the thought of a poz guy sliding his bare dick in my neg hole is fucking hot. to be bred by a poz guy is a high that just does not compare

• 2 months later...
I don't know about everyone else but the thought of a poz guy sliding his bare dick in my neg hole is fucking hot. to be bred by a poz guy is a high that just does not compare

Nothing less hot in my book. Treating end-stage HIV patients is a quick way to see what you absolutely do not want to happen to you.

Keep it clean and keep it neg!